February 2013 Love Bugs

FINALLY seeing my midwife on Saturday - home visit to book me and plan my care/arrange my scan. Quite excited!! :happydance:

Ah thats great hun i first saw my midwife rite st the start and was given my notes then took us ages to go.through them all because of my health problems i saw a comsultant the following week at 6 weeks and she added to my notes because im high risk, my notes now r rather fat and very confusing but i just leave it all up to them lol. She wrote my plan of care in which felt do strange because i was so early but they had to have a plan down becsuse my pregnancy is so complicated. Really terrifies me but i know in in good hands. I c my transplant drs on monday in birmingham then i c a midwife agsin on 1st aug then scan on the13th and other tests. Then back to high risl consultant on 28th aug just all seems so crazy there b even more frequent trips to the hospital from 20 weeks and lots of scans and tests all seems so clinical this time but im glad im gonna b really closely monitered still cant help bein scered tho huh.

Oh ive really ranted on im sorry sometimes its just nice getting things off ure chest and i find womon so much more understanding. Im so thankfull for being on such a great thread all the ladies on here r all so lovely xxx:hugs:

I think it's really great you're being looked after so well in your pregnancy but I understand, however much you're scanned, talked to and supported, you still feel anxious which is only natural - especially after the major surgery you went through :hugs:

FINALLY seeing my midwife on Saturday - home visit to book me and plan my care/arrange my scan. Quite excited!! :happydance:

Ah thats great hun i first saw my midwife rite st the start and was given my notes then took us ages to go.through them all because of my health problems i saw a comsultant the following week at 6 weeks and she added to my notes because im high risk, my notes now r rather fat and very confusing but i just leave it all up to them lol. She wrote my plan of care in which felt do strange because i was so early but they had to have a plan down becsuse my pregnancy is so complicated. Really terrifies me but i know in in good hands. I c my transplant drs on monday in birmingham then i c a midwife agsin on 1st aug then scan on the13th and other tests. Then back to high risl consultant on 28th aug just all seems so crazy there b even more frequent trips to the hospital from 20 weeks and lots of scans and tests all seems so clinical this time but im glad im gonna b really closely monitered still cant help bein scered tho huh.

Oh ive really ranted on im sorry sometimes its just nice getting things off ure chest and i find womon so much more understanding. Im so thankfull for being on such a great thread all the ladies on here r all so lovely xxx:hugs:

I think it's really great you're being looked after so well in your pregnancy but I understand, however much you're scanned, talked to and supported, you still feel anxious which is only natural - especially after the major surgery you went through :hugs:

thank u hunny i just all the worrying but like u said it is only natural i think everyone worrys high risk or not im a natural worrier to and because i got bipoler it just makes it a 100 times worse. im freeking out today because all my symptoms have stoped even tho ive read that its normol cuz the hormones go up and down. but because im me and i panic im feering the worse just wish i cud chill out more and enjoy being pregnant, i think if my midwife picks up babys heartbeat wen i go on the 1st that will really make me chill out and then id b able to look forward to the scan instead of dreading it. thank u for getting back hun, its so nice that u took time out to read my worrys bless you:hugs:

hello how is everyone??

In bed early on a Friday night waiting for a cup of tea and a cornet to. How rock and roll is my life?? :haha:

ooooow a cup of tea that sounds nice. we got some DVDS to watch tonight just waiting for OH to return from his stinky cigeret in the garden.

think next door r having some kind of garden party they all sound very loud and pissed:haha:

hello how is everyone??

In bed early on a Friday night waiting for a cup of tea and a cornet to. How rock and roll is my life?? :haha:

ooooow a cup of tea that sounds nice. we got some DVDS to watch tonight just waiting for OH to return from his stinky cigeret in the garden.

think next door r having some kind of garden party they all sound very loud and pissed:haha:

:wacko: to the neighbours! Hope they don't disturb your DVD night! I love my bedtime tea - since cutting back on caffeine, I look forward to it - how sad?! :dohh:

Anyone else having some major ups and downs? I'm finding myself all over the place!

Amen. This morning I was a complete and total wreck. Pretty sure people were avoiding me this morning at work. This afternoon I'm not super cheery, but I've moved beyond biting people's head off for looking at me funny.

im everywhere to one min excited next crying then angry then back to crying again. its all them crazy hormones:wacko:

So glad Im not the only one! I feel bad for my 2 at the moment as my patience isn't what it used to be :( Plus with this weather we can't even use the garden!

I'm nuts at the moment with pretty much anyone (except DD - she keeps me grounded!) :wacko:

dont worry hun ur not the only one. i been so snappy lately my OH has only got to say the slightest wrong thing and i really snap at him. i was like this last time with my son. sadly all the way through. :wacko:

I went on vacation this week for three days and every time I saw a mom and children I started to tear up because mine wernt with me lol....it was three days for goodness sake lol

I did get a great email this morning. I'm going to me testing/reviewing a crib, glider, and dresser. So with this one review all the big stuff is all taken care of lol Im over the moon excited. now I just have to make room

Oh and Im 12 weeks today!!! And its my 4 year wedding ann.

Next week is looking like it's going to be an eventful week. 10 week scan on Monday :dance: and then Adam Levine will be putting on a mini performance in the atrium at my work on Tuesday. Wonder what the rest of the week will bring. :shrug:

Next week is looking like it's going to be an eventful week. 10 week scan on Monday :dance: and then Adam Levine will be putting on a mini performance in the atrium at my work on Tuesday. Wonder what the rest of the week will bring. :shrug:

Yay for 10 week scan!!

P.S. I love Adam Levine! Enjoy!

So jealous - Adam Levine is in my top 5!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->