February 2013 Love Bugs

Anyone heard anything about chamomile tea? I had a cup
This morning before googling it to find some pretty scary stuff...

Now I'm worried. Not feeling well now and hoping the single
Cup has no effect...

woooop first time since getting preg i slept half 10 till 5 then hubby got up at 6 and i slept till 11:haha: hah in your face insomnia

https://pregnancy.ygoy.com/2010/05/25/chamomile-tea-and-pregnancy/

According to this site its ok to have a single cup a day. However, in high amounts, it may cause miscarriages.

Anyone heard anything about chamomile tea? I had a cup
This morning before googling it to find some pretty scary stuff...

Now I'm worried. Not feeling well now and hoping the single
Cup has no effect...

My OBGYN only told me to avoid green tea because it inhibits the absorbtion of folic acid with all its antioxidents. I wouldn't think the one cup should harm your little one :)
It is scarey to find out you took something or did something that you later find out could potentially have a negative effect on the baby. I love sea food and was craving clam cakes and chowder and went to the clam shack near the ocean (hour plus drive) to get some. Then a friend questions my actions saying "I thought you weren't supposed to eat shell fish during pregnancy." I got so nervous thinking I'd just poisoned the baby with mercury or something. Turns out it is ok to have in moderation if fully cooked.

woooop first time since getting preg i slept half 10 till 5 then hubby got up at 6 and i slept till 11:haha: hah in your face insomnia

lmao:rofl: in ure face insomnia haha i love it:hugs::laugh2:

nausea has hit me insteadi have a tshirt wraped wround my face as EVERY smell is getting to me like a ton of bricks taken me all day to clean the kitchen due to it still only half way thru:haha::sick:

ah i was like that the other day but ive felt fine the last few days, apart from sore boobs wen pressed. a bit of tiredness and last night my pelvis hurt alot, i had severe spd in my last pregnancy and i really dont want that back again. pelvis feel fine today tho:wacko:

i get so worried wen i stop feeling sick incase something is wrong, but been told symptom can come and go. my propper sickness with my son didnt really kick in till week 10 or 11 so im wondering if its doin that again, really thought it had started up the other day but nope felt fine the last few days. hope everything is ok:wacko:

ah i was like that the other day but ive felt fine the last few days, apart from sore boobs wen pressed. a bit of tiredness and last night my pelvis hurt alot, i had severe spd in my last pregnancy and i really dont want that back again. pelvis feel fine today tho:wacko:

i get so worried wen i stop feeling sick incase something is wrong, but been told symptom can come and go. my propper sickness with my son didnt really kick in till week 10 or 11 so im wondering if its doin that again, really thought it had started up the other day but nope felt fine the last few days. hope everything is ok:wacko:

the nausea comes and goes withh me too the only thing thats constant is the stretching pains and sore boobies oh and tiredness! do you have any inklings onto the sex of baba? im leaning towards boy will HOPEFULLY find out september sometime:haha:

I know for a fact we are having a girl. I have four sisters, and DH is the only boy out of four and his dad was the only boy out of 6 so the chances are quite slim for us having a boy I think...so much so I have already started buying pink clothes. The woman in mothercare looked at me really oddly the other day when buying our pram because we choose to get it in pink rather than a unisex colour and as she knew I was only 9 weeks she thought I was nuts :haha:

I know for a fact we are having a girl. I have four sisters, and DH is the only boy out of four and his dad was the only boy out of 6 so the chances are quite slim for us having a boy I think...so much so I have already started buying pink clothes. The woman in mothercare looked at me really oddly the other day when buying our pram because we choose to get it in pink rather than a unisex colour and as she knew I was only 9 weeks she thought I was nuts :haha:

lol my mum had 2 boys and 4 girls (including my twin) but only me and my older sister lived ,bens mum had 2 girls and 1 boy my mum was one of 5 girls, and my dad was 2 boys 1 girl so i supose its just a guess on my front most of the clothes we brought when ttc are boys things :haha: our pram is second hand but my friend used it for both her kids girl and boy so we are safe there

yeah my boobies keep hurting somedays they throb and others they just hurt wen toutched, i find they get worse in the evening. ive had waves of tiredness it like comes on for about half hour then goes then comes back, havent had it yet today tho:wacko:

well my OH thinks im having a boy but im not sure part of me thinks boy because app the alumanas pee is a boy sign i had it with our son. ive also got a small bump starting and it looks the same as our sons did, belly button high up, i do have a daughter whos 9 and with her my bump was low and belly button was low i also didnt have any sickenes. but with our son i had mild sickness on and off like now then at 11 wks i was pure green for the rest of my pregnancy, so if it goes that way again ill know its a boy. unless my body is teasing me of coarse. a boy wud b easier but because my pregnancy is high risk im not really fussed if it is a girl or boy as long as he or she is healthy. my scan will b around the end of sept beging of oct i think. mind u i c my consultant on 28th of aug and ill be about 15 weeks and she has a little scanny thing in her room so if she uses that i may b able to no the sex b4 my 20 wk scan. she told my mate she was having a boy at 15 wks and thats wat my mate had, i think with boys they can tell a little earlier but girs r harder. ooooow i just cant wait to get that far and know:flower:

my OH said i was having a boy last time and he was rite, he said girl at first with this one but a few days later he said boy. :wacko:

check out my little bump starting.
9 weeks 002.jpg9 weeks 001.jpg
thats me at 8 weeks and today at 9 weeks, wat do u ladies think?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g