February 2013 Love Bugs

oh hun :haha: that made me laugh. yeah im short to only 5ft 4 so i gues it can only go outwards. i lost alot of weight after my transpalnt last year went from 91/2 stone down to 7 stone then i got to 9 stone again early this year but have lost agin since being pregnant not loads just half a stone so im about 8 and a half stone now, mind u i havent checked it for a while now so cud b a bit more now.

my friend always call me a skinny moo to but to b honest id rather b bigger id love to b really curvy i think i look like a boy lol:haha: dont like it, i want curvs. :hugs:

I know for a fact we are having a girl. I have four sisters, and DH is the only boy out of four and his dad was the only boy out of 6 so the chances are quite slim for us having a boy I think...so much so I have already started buying pink clothes. The woman in mothercare looked at me really oddly the other day when buying our pram because we choose to get it in pink rather than a unisex colour and as she knew I was only 9 weeks she thought I was nuts :haha:

thats just to funny. wud of loved to of seen the mother care workers face lol.

oh hun :haha: that made me laugh. yeah im short to only 5ft 4 so i gues it can only go outwards. i lost alot of weight after my transpalnt last year went from 91/2 stone down to 7 stone then i got to 9 stone again early this year but have lost agin since being pregnant not loads just half a stone so im about 8 and a half stone now, mind u i havent checked it for a while now so cud b a bit more now.

my friend always call me a skinny moo to but to b honest id rather b bigger id love to b really curvy i think i look like a boy lol:haha: dont like it, i want curvs. :hugs:

same height as me well an inch taller lol i went froma size 6 to a size 16/18 hate being biggerespecialy as was always so thin damn pcos and hormones:haha:
this is my "bump/bloat" today"

Attachments

• 10n5.jpg
    10n5.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
i think u look beutifull hunny, and that looks like a bump to me. u can tell because of the shape it is. :hugs:

u do not look fat hun ure like my friend shes always saying shes fat but i dont think she is i call it fulimpsious. god i cant spell lol:dohh:

u do not look fat hun ure like my friend shes always saying shes fat but i dont think she is i call it fulimpsious. god i cant spell lol:dohh:

lol i think forme its the boobs and the bloat that make me feel chunky munkey boobs are a 34 gg:haha: god help me when milk comes in il be falling forward with all that weight

my friends r a j cup they are huge. i was a 32dd before my op then after my op i was down to a 34a i was devastated but there now a 34 c so im slowley getting my girls back lol. thing is they look all grose and vainy at the mo ive noticed vains on my tummy to ewww i hate vains lol.:wacko:

woooop first time since getting preg i slept half 10 till 5 then hubby got up at 6 and i slept till 11:haha: hah in your face insomnia

lmao:rofl: in ure face insomnia haha i love it:hugs::laugh2:

nausea has hit me insteadi have a tshirt wraped wround my face as EVERY smell is getting to me like a ton of bricks taken me all day to clean the kitchen due to it still only half way thru:haha::sick:

I read that if you take lemons and cut them up, put them in a bag you can smell them every time you feel like your going to be sick. something about the smell helps you not get sick

woooop first time since getting preg i slept half 10 till 5 then hubby got up at 6 and i slept till 11:haha: hah in your face insomnia

lmao:rofl: in ure face insomnia haha i love it:hugs::laugh2:

nausea has hit me insteadi have a tshirt wraped wround my face as EVERY smell is getting to me like a ton of bricks taken me all day to clean the kitchen due to it still only half way thru:haha::sick:

I read that if you take lemons and cut them up, put them in a bag you can smell them every time you feel like your going to be sick. something about the smell helps you not get sick

i would try that but even lemon makes me feel sick:haha:

I know for a fact we are having a girl. I have four sisters, and DH is the only boy out of four and his dad was the only boy out of 6 so the chances are quite slim for us having a boy I think...so much so I have already started buying pink clothes. The woman in mothercare looked at me really oddly the other day when buying our pram because we choose to get it in pink rather than a unisex colour and as she knew I was only 9 weeks she thought I was nuts :haha:

LOL Thats what I thought too! Hubby has 2 brothers. Hubby had 2 sons with his first wife, and our 1st was a boy. My DH brother has two boys. I thought I was doomed to boys. but our youngest is a little girl :) so it does happen!!!

Today I found out that my OBGYN offers DNA gender testing at the 12 week appointment! I really want to do it because I am very impatient and want to know what my little love will be. Besides, I'm going to be poked and prodded for hours anyway for the tests to make sure I'm healthy and the genetic testing for the baby... So I might as well go for it right? Has anyone else had gender DNA testing done?

Today I found out that my OBGYN offers DNA gender testing at the 12 week appointment! I really want to do it because I am very impatient and want to know what my little love will be. Besides, I'm going to be poked and prodded for hours anyway for the tests to make sure I'm healthy and the genetic testing for the baby... So I might as well go for it right? Has anyone else had gender DNA testing done?

I haven't done it but am considering it. I have no patience and really want to know as soon as possible. haha. but, our next appointment isn't until 14 weeks so we might be able to tell gender that ultrasound anyway.. :shrug:

that gender test sounds cool id so have it if they offered me it but they dont do that at my hospital, i dont even know if they do it in the uk. looks like ill have to wait for the 20 week scan :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->