• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

Lady luck I just spat my drink out! Made me giggle.
Talking of meat, anyone gone off sex?

Welcome lovely new ladies x

Oh help - we've gone from Meat to not swallowing! :haha:

Ahem. Apologies ladies, my sense of humour is pretty robust... :blush:

I don't go off sex. I just get hornier. Unfortunately, my husband goes off sex because he can't help knowing there's a baby in there. Not fair because it's the one time we don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

hi ladies i found out i was pregnant on 1/6/12 after trying for 18 months, i have pcos and had lap and dye and ovarian drilling on 1/5/12 so im guessing surgery worked :) i have had 2 scans first scan showed nothing second scan they could see an empty sac measuring 2.4mm i have another scan on tuesday, i am thinking i am about 4 weeks. i have also been getting my hcg levels checked every 48 hours they started off at 78 then 199,386 and now are 899. anyone else had early scan or hcg levels checked?

I haven't Laura but just wanted to say congratulations xx

I haven't had early scans wish I had but they have been checking my hcg. Hcg was 44, 257,614.

what is this 50 shades book please????

There's no reason for me to get an early scan or hcg taken. I do get a scan at 8 weeks to double check my dates, so that when they do the NT scan they can be sure that it's in the necessary time frame needed for accuracy.

Congratulations Bayam and Charlotte!!! :happydance: x x x

You too lovely :hugs:

Ladies all this talk of sex is making me heave :rofl: when I was pregnant with Alfie we only dtd three times, poor ash :haha:

Xx

Yea, i'm not feeling the romance for DH at the moment. Last time we did it hardly at all in pregnancy until I wanted DD out at the end and demanded we do it :rofl:

hey everyone. I think the way they do it in UK is really annoying, as you dont really get told anything. But in USA they pay for healthcare so they get treated so much better. I wish we could have a scan at 8 weeks and blood tests with immediate results. I dont think we even get told about HCG blood tsts???
The last 2 days Ive been exhausted and keep nodding of, much to my ds's annoyance. I'm also having to eat really regularly or I feel sick. Its not a great feeling. We trying to think of a reason to have an early scan.

I'm in Canada and my doctor is sending me for a 'dating scan' next week when I should be 6 weeks. Then my next will be at 12 weeks. I haven't had any blood tests.

I've had light brown tinged CM after sex everytime since but not blood, is this normal?

Hey ladies, can I join. Found out this morning Im Pregnant :happydance: very early stages but so excited and due in february.

Xx

hi ladies i found out i was pregnant on 1/6/12 after trying for 18 months, i have pcos and had lap and dye and ovarian drilling on 1/5/12 so im guessing surgery worked :) i have had 2 scans first scan showed nothing second scan they could see an empty sac measuring 2.4mm i have another scan on tuesday, i am thinking i am about 4 weeks. i have also been getting my hcg levels checked every 48 hours they started off at 78 then 199,386 and now are 899. anyone else had early scan or hcg levels checked?

welcome, ladies, and congrats to you and the other new girls - what date in February would you two like to be down for? we can change it later if needed. :)

Congratulations Bayam and Charlotte!!! :happydance: x x x

You too lovely :hugs:

Ladies all this talk of sex is making me heave :rofl: when I was pregnant with Alfie we only dtd three times, poor ash :haha:

Xx

Haha, I'm the same, Poor OH, he puts baby in, then we don't do anything til near my EDD then 4 hours later I'm in labour :rofl: Happened with both of my kids so I'm doing the same this time :haha: x x x

I haven't had early scans wish I had but they have been checking my hcg. Hcg was 44, 257,614.

hiya jme84, how far were you when your hcg was 614?
I was 5 weeks 2days after that fs refered me to ob so first appointment next tue. So will see what ob wants to do. Remember everyone hcg is differnt as long as it doubling your good.

Congrats xxx

I have got the worst trapped wind :( so painful lol

OMG me too, the gas pains are unbearable now. I thought I was dying this afternoon. ugggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->