February 2013 Love Bugs

hello ladies,

i just started me second trimister and i am being terrified. i am scared that my baby is not 'normal' and there might be a disability... can you pls tell me when is the best time to check for this? had a bad dream last night and am still shaking!!

hello ladies,

i just started me second trimister and i am being terrified. i am scared that my baby is not 'normal' and there might be a disability... can you pls tell me when is the best time to check for this? had a bad dream last night and am still shaking!!

I cant help you with the best time for testing, but I just wanted to say to you that I have been having really vivid nightmares for the past few weeks, and the thought of them stays with me for ages afterwards.

Just try to stay calm about baby, why not give your hospital or doctor a call to see about the best time to carry out any testing or if they see a need to carry them out?

hello ladies,

for the NT testing my doc says 12-14 weeks hun

i also get vivid dreams. and they scare me! a lot of my dreams come true and that's why i am so worried. my doctor always tells me to calm down and not to worry. but that is not enough for me!

some girls said to test around 20 weeks....

I will be having my NT blood test 10-11 week, and ultrasound 12 weeks and 3 days.

woke up today and sickness was back i no this sounds strange but im feeling happy i have it as i was getting worried cuz symptoms stopt. just hope this means all is good. midwife one week today hope i get to hear babys heartbeat.[-o<[-o<[-o<

i also get vivid dreams. and they scare me! a lot of my dreams come true and that's why i am so worried. my doctor always tells me to calm down and not to worry. but that is not enough for me!

hi hun its normol to have vivid dreams in pregnancy i dreamt i was bleeding down there the other week and i woke up terified i was m/c but i wasnt it was just a dream. have u had ure 12 week scan and did they give u a bloodtest to test for downs and stuff. i know u can b tested anytime from 12 onwards. ive been told my baby may have adnormalities because of meds im on but have to take. ill b having a blood test at my 12 week scan and im prety sure if theres bad adnormalities it will b picked up at the 12 week scan. i no the 20 week one is where they really check but im sure anything major will b picked up at the 12 week one. ive got another 3 weeks to wait b4 my 12 week scan and im so worried im just preying everything is normol. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

i still havent heard the hb:nope: she never even mentiond it just showed us it beating but im backin 4 weeks for the normalprego checups maybe she will do it then:shrug:

oh no really i just thought because ladies on here have brought doplers and have found there babys h/b at like 8 weeks then my midwife shud b able to pick up my babys h/b ill b 10+4 wen i c her next wednesday. really hoping she will hhear it as i have to wait till 13th aug for my 12 wk scan im really worried about that scan. if she hears babys h/b then ill b able to chill a little:thumbup:

oh no really i just thought because ladies on here have brought doplers and have found there babys h/b at like 8 weeks then my midwife shud b able to pick up my babys h/b ill b 10+4 wen i c her next wednesday. really hoping she will hhear it as i have to wait till 13th aug for my 12 wk scan im really worried about that scan. if she hears babys h/b then ill b able to chill a little:thumbup:

yeh iknow what you mean i don't know when we will hear it but was amazing just seeing bobble swimming about anddoing acrobats:haha:

hi hun its normol to have vivid dreams in pregnancy i dreamt i was bleeding down there the other week and i woke up terified i was m/c but i wasnt it was just a dream. have u had ure 12 week scan and did they give u a bloodtest to test for downs and stuff. i know u can b tested anytime from 12 onwards. ive been told my baby may have adnormalities because of meds im on but have to take. ill b having a blood test at my 12 week scan and im prety sure if theres bad adnormalities it will b picked up at the 12 week scan. i no the 20 week one is where they really check but im sure anything major will b picked up at the 12 week one. ive got another 3 weeks to wait b4 my 12 week scan and im so worried im just preying everything is normol. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

i didnt know that a blood test would pick up abnormalities...i should tell my doctor about this.. i am sorry for what you have been told. i am also on medication. i take LDN and this helped me prevent miscarriage. i also take aspirin for blood circulation and other vitamin supplements. what kind of med you take then? did doctors told you in advance that they could affect the baby? i will definately pray for your baby to be just fine

Finally got a scan date through...next thursday which is actually our anniversary too :happydance:

awww cute i havent had a scan since 6 weeks and wont b getting one till 12+2 13th aug its just been such a masive gap inbetween im really worrying about the scan and it showing that something is wrong im just preying all is good and baby is developing normol x:hugs:

i didnt know that a blood test would pick up abnormalities...i should tell my doctor about this.. i am sorry for what you have been told. i am also on medication. i take LDN and this helped me prevent miscarriage. i also take aspirin for blood circulation and other vitamin supplements. what kind of med you take then? did doctors told you in advance that they could affect the baby? i will definately pray for your baby to be just fine

aww thanks hun yeah my pregnancy is high risk i mean she did say there was a chance baby cud have malformations but the main risks for me is prem birth, small baby pre eclamsia and a slight risk of diabeties. i had a liver transplant last yr so im on anti rejection meds and im on seizure meds and bipoler meds but ivee been told i must still take them. my consultant put me on high dose folic acid and im also on vitimin d and calcium supplements which i have to take throughout my pregnancy. yes they norm do that bloodtest (i think its mainly for downs) at 15 weeks but its been changed to 12 as app its much more acurate then, i think it also tests for other adnormalities now to ill ask wen i have it for ya. xxxx:hugs:

At the mo I haven't seen any evidence (other than pregnancy symptoms) that I'm pregnant. Haven't heard the HB, haven't had a scan. I only saw my midwife on Monday and she said they'll send me a scan date in the post. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Latest prego symptom- gone from feeling bloated to constantly hungry. I just cannot eat enough food today. It's stressing me out.

At the mo I haven't seen any evidence (other than pregnancy symptoms) that I'm pregnant. Haven't heard the HB, haven't had a scan. I only saw my midwife on Monday and she said they'll send me a scan date in the post. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Latest prego symptom- gone from feeling bloated to constantly hungry. I just cannot eat enough food today. It's stressing me out.

thats sounds positive hun all my symptoms buggered off and i was goin crazy with worry but today ive been having waves of neusia all day and i keep feeling like really really tired like a zombie lol. ure scan shiudent b long off hun and sure ure b fine. i love ure wedding dress by the way u look stunning:hugs:

Finally got a scan date through...next thursday which is actually our anniversary too :happydance:

hiya hun congrats on getting ure scan through i bet ure well excited. i remember with my son i got the scan letter like a few days b4 my scan it was crazy. but ive known about my 12 week scan this time since like 6 weeks so it feels like i been waiting for ever ive got 2 and a half weeks to wait now i just hipe it come round fast. :hugs:

aww thanks hun yeah my pregnancy is high risk i mean she did say there was a chance baby cud have malformations but the main risks for me is prem birth, small baby pre eclamsia and a slight risk of diabeties. i had a liver transplant last yr so im on anti rejection meds and im on seizure meds and bipoler meds but ivee been told i must still take them. my consultant put me on high dose folic acid and im also on vitimin d and calcium supplements which i have to take throughout my pregnancy. yes they norm do that bloodtest (i think its mainly for downs) at 15 weeks but its been changed to 12 as app its much more acurate then, i think it also tests for other adnormalities now to ill ask wen i have it for ya. xxxx:hugs:

i am very sorry to hear that hun. but we dont have control over these things. we should leave everything into God's hands and he'll guide us. A lot of things can happen during pregnancy but we can do nothing about it. we just try to relax and enjoy every minute of us being pregnant. i will keep you constantly in my prayers. May you get what you deserve - especially a healthy baby. take care xxx

I'm dealing with needing to eat ALL.THE.TIME. too! I hate it! If I don't eat- I start to feel like CRAP and let's just say- I'm not craving carrots and bananas! I want to eat bad/ salty foods like french fries and chips! :dohh:

i am very sorry to hear that hun. but we dont have control over these things. we should leave everything into God's hands and he'll guide us. A lot of things can happen during pregnancy but we can do nothing about it. we just try to relax and enjoy every minute of us being pregnant. i will keep you constantly in my prayers. May you get what you deserve - especially a healthy baby. take care xxx

yes that is true all our babys r in gods hands ill keep u in my preyers to. r u christian hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->