February 2013 Love Bugs

im still not overly hungrey in the day but i do get hungrey in the evening wen i feel sick i just nibble on something small. cant believe how hot it is in the uk today and heres me sat inside feeling sick and sooooooo tired but im welcoming all these symptoms i was paniking wen i had none the other day and now i got it all and im loving it. :haha:

Hi!! I had my 1st Trimester Screening this morning and everything went very well! :happydance:

Got to see the baby and listen to the heartbeat. It is 168 and they say that is very good. They did the blood work but want to wait 10 more days before they measure the back of the neck but the tech said she didn't see any thickness so far, so that's good. :thumbup:

As far as my SCH is concerned the doc said she saw no concern and that they think all is well. I'm waiting to hear from my OBGYN about whether I can go back to work tomorrow...

Otherwise great appointment and I am very relieved.

Attachments

• IMG_20120725_101914 (1).jpg
    IMG_20120725_101914 (1).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
awwwwwww loving ure scan piccy i so cant wait to have my 12 week scan hopfully ill get told good news and hav a piccy to show. x:hugs:

At the mo I haven't seen any evidence (other than pregnancy symptoms) that I'm pregnant. Haven't heard the HB, haven't had a scan. I only saw my midwife on Monday and she said they'll send me a scan date in the post. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Latest prego symptom- gone from feeling bloated to constantly hungry. I just cannot eat enough food today. It's stressing me out.

thats sounds positive hun all my symptoms buggered off and i was goin crazy with worry but today ive been having waves of neusia all day and i keep feeling like really really tired like a zombie lol. ure scan shiudent b long off hun and sure ure b fine. i love ure wedding dress by the way u look stunning:hugs:

Thanks future hopes, you're kind. :hugs:

I do still get the occasional waves of nausea, or just a sour taste in my mouth know what I mean. But it's better than it was and it's nice to be eating more normally even if it is greater quantities! :munch:

At the mo I haven't seen any evidence (other than pregnancy symptoms) that I'm pregnant. Haven't heard the HB, haven't had a scan. I only saw my midwife on Monday and she said they'll send me a scan date in the post. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Latest prego symptom- gone from feeling bloated to constantly hungry. I just cannot eat enough food today. It's stressing me out.

I'm dealing with needing to eat ALL.THE.TIME. too! I hate it! If I don't eat- I start to feel like CRAP and let's just say- I'm not craving carrots and bananas! I want to eat bad/ salty foods like french fries and chips! :dohh:

Glad I'm not the only one, but sorry for you because it's frustrating. My current cravings are magnum ice creams, I cannot get enough of them! DH isn't happy too since they're expensive!

Fides - moved to Pregnancy Groups & Discussions as requested.

thats sounds positive hun all my symptoms buggered off and i was goin crazy with worry but today ive been having waves of neusia all day and i keep feeling like really really tired like a zombie lol. ure scan shiudent b long off hun and sure ure b fine. i love ure wedding dress by the way u look stunning:hugs:

Thanks future hopes, you're kind. :hugs:

I do still get the occasional waves of nausea, or just a sour taste in my mouth know what I mean. But it's better than it was and it's nice to be eating more normally even if it is greater quantities! :munch:
ure most welcome sweety. ive had mild sickness on and off bt then it all just went away for like a few weeks but im glad to c it return today. sickness in my last pregnancy kicked in at about 10 11 weeks and i was propper green rite till the end which was 40 weeks for me getting a feeling its gonna b the same this time :wacko:

My sickness has tailed off a bit thank goodness. Its been no where near as bad as it was with DS so far.

Im am just so hot. I work in a kitchen and its just ridculous!!

hi everyone had my scan this morning and all is well dates are a bit out measured 8+3 but im just leaving ticker the way it is till i have my 12 week scan.. going back for another scan next tuesday :)
photo (31).jpg

the baby even did a little wiggle for us :):happydance:

I'm dealing with needing to eat ALL.THE.TIME. too! I hate it! If I don't eat- I start to feel like CRAP and let's just say- I'm not craving carrots and bananas! I want to eat bad/ salty foods like french fries and chips! :dohh:

Glad I'm not the only one, but sorry for you because it's frustrating. My current cravings are magnum ice creams, I cannot get enough of them! DH isn't happy too since they're expensive!

well.. the old wives tale is cravings sweets= girl.. salts= boy :thumbup: It was true in my last pregnancy.. we shall see !

Will you be finding out the sex?

i craved cake icing with my DD with my sons it was salty things and chili peppers i also craved chocolate with my last son. i have been wanting chilli peppers this time and also today i just want chocolate but my cravings dont really kick in till around 15 weeks. im so gonna find out wud love another boy but im not that fussed as long as he/she is healthy.:hugs:

i never had any with my son with my angel emma i had craving for pineapple juice and chunks lol this time none as yet apart from a random one one day that was tinned tomatoes on toast :/ lol it only lasted a short while so dunno if it was a real craving lol

my friend makes the most awsome brownies (she does it for a living) and she brought some to me today and they are the only sweet thing i can stomach lol but i think im having a girl as ive got ms and the two losses that i had that were girls i had ms with and didnt have any with son infact if i hadnt missed a period i wouldnt have known i was pregnant with him lol

Oh sweets girls, salts boys?? I must say this preg feels exactly same as my preg with theo!!
Craving ice cubes / ice lollies. Chilled fruit and im completely off sweets and choc !!
My scan date is August 9th!! It was initially August 8th but as that's my lil girls 7th bday! I had 2 reschedule!

How is everyone doing anyway!' anyone gt a bump yet- I look clearly bloated!!

Oh sweets girls, salts boys?? I must say this preg feels exactly same as my preg with theo!!
Craving ice cubes / ice lollies. Chilled fruit and im completely off sweets and choc !!
My scan date is August 9th!! It was initially August 8th but as that's my lil girls 7th bday! I had 2 reschedule!

8/9 is when I have my scan too :happydance: Are we there yet??? :haha:

I look clearly bloated too :dohh: Not the best feeling!

8/9 is when I have my scan too :happydance: Are we there yet??? :haha:

I look clearly bloated too :dohh: Not the best feeling!

And me, off to Florida in a few weeks so not ideal :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->