February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi Ladies, lovely scan pics and hope the weeks fly by for those still waiting!
Im confused when the next trimester is, I thought it was 14 weeks?

No itchy nipples here but I'm seriously constipated!!! I think my tummy is huge because i can't pooh! Ha ha.

We have told all friends and family but I'm still to tell work, bit scared about that!
I only started in Jan and I'm on a temporary contract which would normally be renewed but I'm wondering if it will be now I'm pregnant?? And my boss is not very approachable and coz I work In the NHS she will have to do a risk assessment, ect. I'm also hoping I will get the enhanced maternity pay??
So much stress but defo worth it!
Xx

Congrats on the great scans ladies! My next is two weeks from tomorrow, it's my 1st tri screening (NT scan). I can't wait to see my little one looking like an actual baby and not a little blob! ;)

8th here too!! Hurry up time!!

Edit: Sorry - you're the 9th :dohh:

I'll trade ya.. I'd rather the 8th :haha:

Oh sweets girls, salts boys?? I must say this preg feels exactly same as my preg with theo!!
Craving ice cubes / ice lollies. Chilled fruit and im completely off sweets and choc !!
My scan date is August 9th!! It was initially August 8th but as that's my lil girls 7th bday! I had 2 reschedule!

How is everyone doing anyway!' anyone gt a bump yet- I look clearly bloated!!

8/9 is when I have my scan too :happydance: Are we there yet??? :haha:

I look clearly bloated too :dohh: Not the best feeling!

And me, off to Florida in a few weeks so not ideal :dohh:

I live in Florida :rofl: I'm not rockin' the bloat right now :haha:

Congrats on the great scans ladies! My next is two weeks from tomorrow, it's my 1st tri screening (NT scan). I can't wait to see my little one looking like an actual baby and not a little blob! ;)

so your scan is the 9th too??? that makes a few of us!! :thumbup:

I am at work now and feeling dizzy and was shaking, I think I was feeling hot, turned on the AC and put my feet up, now feeling a bit better :(

Its lovely to be able to look back through your bump pics, i did it quite regularly as i missed being pregnant!!

Cant believe i dont have a scan now until 3rd October!!!

Hope everyone feels ok this morning x

8th here too!! Hurry up time!!

Edit: Sorry - you're the 9th :dohh:

I'll trade ya.. I'd rather the 8th :haha:

Oh sweets girls, salts boys?? I must say this preg feels exactly same as my preg with theo!!
Craving ice cubes / ice lollies. Chilled fruit and im completely off sweets and choc !!
My scan date is August 9th!! It was initially August 8th but as that's my lil girls 7th bday! I had 2 reschedule!

How is everyone doing anyway!' anyone gt a bump yet- I look clearly bloated!!

8/9 is when I have my scan too :happydance: Are we there yet??? :haha:

I look clearly bloated too :dohh: Not the best feeling!

And me, off to Florida in a few weeks so not ideal :dohh:

I live in Florida :rofl: I'm not rockin' the bloat right now :haha:

so your scan is the 9th too??? that makes a few of us!! :thumbup:

Yes the 9th! Can't wait for all of us to get precious scan pics of our LOs!! :happydance:

good to hear every one is well......i had my pap smear done today and some basic blood work along with blood work for cystic fibrosis, sickle cell etc.....we also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today with the doppler it was a fast 169bpm!!!!!!!!! the hubby still cant wrap his head around it. our next scan will be at 12 weeks 5 days for our NT scan and chromosome testing....hopefully at that appointment itll feel more real to him. i cant wait only 20 more days!!!!!!! im so excited to see our little peanut again!!!!!!!!!

Love the bumps! :thumbup:

I did a bump 'diary' with DD - took a pic every 2-3 weeks and it's lovely to look back on x

Hey ladies, feeling a tiny bit btter this evening.

Heard bbys heartbeat earlier on my doppler agai, every time I hear it it is louder and stronger :cloud9:

x x x

At the mo I haven't seen any evidence (other than pregnancy symptoms) that I'm pregnant. Haven't heard the HB, haven't had a scan. I only saw my midwife on Monday and she said they'll send me a scan date in the post. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Latest prego symptom- gone from feeling bloated to constantly hungry. I just cannot eat enough food today. It's stressing me out.

I'm dealing with needing to eat ALL.THE.TIME. too! I hate it! If I don't eat- I start to feel like CRAP and let's just say- I'm not craving carrots and bananas! I want to eat bad/ salty foods like french fries and chips! :dohh:

Glad I'm not the only one, but sorry for you because it's frustrating. My current cravings are magnum ice creams, I cannot get enough of them! DH isn't happy too since they're expensive!

well.. the old wives tale is cravings sweets= girl.. salts= boy :thumbup: It was true in my last pregnancy.. we shall see !

Will you be finding out the sex?

No, I think we're going to wait it out. It's funny because overall my cravings have been savoury rather than sweet...

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

:hugs: I don't envy you doing long days on a ward. Remember to keep hydrated hun :hugs:

Had my 12 week scan today. Baby not very co operative!! Doing headstands backflips somersaults. Very very energetic, no wonder I get so tired. Just waiting for bloods now fx!! Only got a little bump so might start taking pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->