February 2013 Love Bugs

hey, ladies!

i had my first appt today and we found a heartbeat!!! soooo happy!

hope everyone else is doing well!

So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?

Attachments

• Green-Baby-Nursery-Wall-Decals-Simple-Beds.jpg
    Green-Baby-Nursery-Wall-Decals-Simple-Beds.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?

Absolutely adorable

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

:hugs: I don't envy you doing long days on a ward. Remember to keep hydrated hun :hugs:

Thanks lovely. I don't think I am drinking enough water because I'm rather blocked up now. Oh well.

Love it! Those wall murials (is that what they're called?) are v popular now. They're great x

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

:hugs: I don't envy you doing long days on a ward. Remember to keep hydrated hun :hugs:

Thanks lovely. I don't think I am drinking enough water because I'm rather blocked up now. Oh well.

My new best friend is Fybogel! Hope work goes ok? x

hey, ladies!

i had my first appt today and we found a heartbeat!!! soooo happy!

hope everyone else is doing well!

Hooray!! :happydance:

I think it's lovely! Good choice.

Love it! Those wall murials (is that what they're called?) are v popular now. They're great x

YEs they are! Thats why Im going to paint it. I cant see spending $130+ for a sticker when I can buy paint for $30 :)

Ebay has some really nice ones really cheap. They get shipped from China and take a few weeks to get but saves you a ton of money

I got one with a tree branch and birds and a hanging birdcage and it was only $3. Very nice quality too.

my god last night was awful so hot must of been at least 30 c in our bedroom last night was so hot and sweaty and then woke with heartburn and constipation so all in all was a cack night:dohh:

my god last night was awful so hot must of been at least 30 c in our bedroom last night was so hot and sweaty and then woke with heartburn and constipation so all in all was a cack night:dohh:

:hugs:

However lovely this weather is, it does not mix well with pregnant women!!

i HATE the heat lol much better prefer winter :haha:

i HATE the heat lol much better prefer winter :haha:

Just think tho, when we are in our 3rd tri and at our heaviest, it will be much cooler!!

I do hate the heat but it would be soo much worse if I had a 9lb baby inside me :lol: I much prefer delivering in the winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->