February 2013 Love Bugs

I do hate the heat but it would be soo much worse if I had a 9lb baby inside me :lol: I much prefer delivering in the winter

AMEN! :haha:

I have actually had a couple of people (given, we live in the South) if we planned it this way so I wouldn't have to suffer through the heat of summer. I have a co-worker who is 8 months along right now and she is miserable.

my first son was born Aug 28th.. and let's just say- I wanted NO ONE to touch me or even be NEAR be bc I was always so dang hot!!!!!

i had my son in july and he was 9lb 2.5oz lol i was like a whale and so swollen!!

Ive had a December and a April baby and even April was too Hot :lol: When I had Jack there was sooo much snow we nicknamed him Jack Frost.

My first was born on aug 19th in 2003 and it was one of the hottest summers out. winter babys r deffo easier :flower:

i cant believe how much ive poped and im still trying to keep it secret from the parents:wacko:

Aww you have a lovely bump! Too hot to be wearing big baggy jumpers lol, I'd just say you've had too much dinner :lol:

lol. i been out with my mum today and ive had to breath it all in lol. my parents do not want me having any more babies. im dreading telling them there gonna go mental. :wacko:

So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?
love it! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Hope you and your bumps have a wonderful weekend!

So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?

I love it! Goood choice!

Fides-- congrats! :cloud9:

Future hopes- Lovelyyy bump :)

Hi ladies,

I need to moan, hope that's ok. Yesterday's 13 hr shift on the ward was horrendous, and today I have a sore throat, am losing my voice, my sinuses are killing and I have earache. Feeling very sorry for myself. Am supposed to be on night shifts tomorrow night, may have to call in sick...

On the plus side, I am no longer constipated (thanks to a thai red curry!), x

How are you ladies?

Hope you feel better soon gflady :hugs: :hugs:

I haven't been sick in a few days now, which is amazing, still feel very sicky, which sucks, but I'm hoping it'll start to go soon as I'm getting so close to the magical 12 weeks now :) x x x

Hi ladies,

I need to moan, hope that's ok. Yesterday's 13 hr shift on the ward was horrendous, and today I have a sore throat, am losing my voice, my sinuses are killing and I have earache. Feeling very sorry for myself. Am supposed to be on night shifts tomorrow night, may have to call in sick...

On the plus side, I am no longer constipated (thanks to a thai red curry!), x

How are you ladies?

awwwww hunny i do hope u feel better soon gonna send u lots of huggles:hugs:

hello everyone hope ure all having a lovely saturday. did any of u watch the opening of the olympics on tv yesterday? i must say it did make me feel very proud of being british. loved the USA wen they cam out they were all so lively and made me laugh. swear half the countries were made up some id never heard off in my life, my bad:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->