February 2013 Love Bugs

hey, ladies!

i had my first appt today and we found a heartbeat!!! soooo happy!

hope everyone else is doing well!

Ah Im so glad for you Fides! I remember you also had to wait and wait to hear that first heartbeat :happydance:

So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?

I love it! Goood choice!

Fides-- congrats! :cloud9:

Future hopes- Lovelyyy bump :)

awwww thank u hunny. i hope u r well. xx:hugs:

hello everyone hope ure all having a lovely saturday. did any of u watch the opening of the olympics on tv yesterday? i must say it did make me feel very proud of being british. loved the USA wen they cam out they were all so lively and made me laugh. swear half the countries were made up some id never heard off in my life, my bad:dohh:

i didn't even realize the olympics were starting until my sister mentioned it when she came to pick up my niece... :dohh: we didn't watch it, though.

Sick of feeling sick :( and craving Stilton on crackers! Sucks :(

Also can't hide my lil bump anymore! Wearing a zipped up coat in this weather is almost impossible :( feel like I'm gaining all over again !!

the past few weeks im so so tired bed by 8 and then by 11 the next morning tired again my eyes constantly burn im getting so sick of it i can't o anything as just so tired :shrug: anyone else the same?

Had another scan this afternoon and all is well still :happydance:

EDD is still 8th Feb so was wondering if you'd mind changing it for me please Fides?

Was a lovely scan - baby didn't stop wriggling!! Measured 12+1!

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

I cant get in my uniform any more and we arent getting any more/replacements as we are changing our uniforms soon (yeah right more like 18-24 months) so apparently im supposed to 'deal with it' :growlmad:

Had another scan this afternoon and all is well still :happydance:

EDD is still 8th Feb so was wondering if you'd mind changing it for me please Fides?

Was a lovely scan - baby didn't stop wriggling!! Measured 12+1!

congrats; updated! :)

Hiya ladies !!! How you all doing???

Question on weight gain.. Any of you not gaining or lost weight?? I seemed to have lost weight instead of gain it!! A little worried!!

Hi ladies!

I am so bloated, my clothes aren't fitting (but I've only gained a few pounds, if that). I did a 13 hr shift today and am doing a 13hr one tomorrow :( and it's so hot on our ward. My poor patients are going to get a rubbish nurse tomorrow!

xxx

I cant get in my uniform any more and we arent getting any more/replacements as we are changing our uniforms soon (yeah right more like 18-24 months) so apparently im supposed to 'deal with it' :growlmad:

Thats lame! Aren't employers suppose to make accommodation for pregnant women. Some times I think we still live in the stone age.
Im showing. Last time I was about 20 weeks before I started. Sigh I think I need to do physiotherapy too because my stomach muscles are separated to much.

Question on weight gain.. Any of you not gaining or lost weight?? I seemed to have lost weight instead of gain it!! A little worried!!

depending on the day, i've either lost a few pounds or have a zero gain. i think that's normal for 1st tri if you're like me and not feeling well/not eating much b/c most everything makes you sick.

don't worry - if you're like me, you'll probably make up for it in the next two trimesters! :haha:

Whisper, yes I am tired almost all the time! I go to bed around 9 to 10pm and I have to wake up several times to pee, but I always go right back to sleep. When I get up, even if I sleep for 8 hours, I still feel so out of it and have a hard time waking up fully. Between 11am and 1pm I get sleepy all over again and I HAVE to take a nap for an hour or two.

Congrats on the great scan Glitter!

Aww ladies I WISH I was showing already. I guess because this is as far as I've ever gotten in a pregnancy my uterus wasn't stretched yet. All I have is horrible bloat, which looks even worse because of my constipation issues. Can't wait to get a real bump!

i am losing weight too. i am not eating anything except fruits. i told the doctor about this and she told me that it is normal to lose weight in the first trimister. but it is important to take some food supplements like vitamins to make up for what you are not eating.

Relax and dont worry too much xxx
good luck :hugs:

Hi ladies!

xxx

No way! That's awful. Not very supportive! How about wearing scrubs? I'm not sure what I'm going to do about my uniform, it's starting to get a bit tight already too x

babydreams85 I'm not showing yet either, I just look a mix of bloating and like I've been eating too much. Although weirdly I'm not constipated and have only gained 1lb- don't why I'm so much bigger! It's my first pregnancy too.

Hello ladies I think I feel ready to join.

My brief history is that my OH and I have been ttc for 2 years and in that time I have suffered 3 missed miscarriages (hence the late joining)

I had my dating scan on thursday last week and everything was fine, measuring 3 days ahead so edd is 5 th Feb.

Next task for me is starting my pregnancy journal.

Hello ladies I think I feel ready to join.

My brief history is that my OH and I have been ttc for 2 years and in that time I have suffered 3 missed miscarriages (hence the late joining)

I had my dating scan on thursday last week and everything was fine, measuring 3 days ahead so edd is 5 th Feb.

Next task for me is starting my pregnancy journal.

Huge congratulations :) Im so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Anyone losing symptoms around 10 weeks? Still get some nausea when hungry, but my bbs aren't sore. Just wanna reassure its normal...

I look like I've just has Christmas dinner so feel frumpy and bloated and not pregnant!! Jeans feel tight and got a bit of overhang happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->