• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

Congratulations Bayam and Charlotte!!! :happydance: x x x

You too lovely :hugs:

Ladies all this talk of sex is making me heave :rofl: when I was pregnant with Alfie we only dtd three times, poor ash :haha:

Xx

Yea, i'm not feeling the romance for DH at the moment. Last time we did it hardly at all in pregnancy until I wanted DD out at the end and demanded we do it :rofl:

:haha: same with me, poor ash just gets used and abused lol

Ladies is anyone else reacting badly to smells :sick: I'm so nauseas constantly, changing alfies bum today was making me physically gag but normally it wouldn't bother me as much. So weird!!

Xx

Ladies all this talk of sex is making me heave :rofl: when I was pregnant with Alfie we only dtd three times, poor ash :haha:

Xx

Haha, I'm the same, Poor OH, he puts baby in, then we don't do anything til near my EDD then 4 hours later I'm in labour :rofl: Happened with both of my kids so I'm doing the same this time :haha: x x x

:rofl: I think by the end of it there so greatful for anything they can get that they don't mind if it's just using them go evict the baby :lol:

I can't believe how early I've found out this time though, it's going to be a looooooong 8 months :dohh: xx

Hey ladies, can I join. Found out this morning Im Pregnant :happydance: very early stages but so excited and due in february.

Xx

welcome, ladies, and congrats to you and the other new girls - what date in February would you two like to be down for? we can change it later if needed. :)

You can stick me around the 8th Hun, will more than likely change though.

Xx

Think I'm going yo have to get this book, may add some spice to my sex life? Ha ha.
I'm ok to smells at the mo... But when I was pregnant with my first I remember Shaun bringing home a fish and chip takeaway and the smell made me sick, and a curry takeaway too. I didn't have it with my second- and they were both girls- different symptoms!
The only thing I'm struggling with is what to eat? I'm hungry but I don't fancy anything!
:(
Welcome more new ladies x

Xx

Haha, I'm the same, Poor OH, he puts baby in, then we don't do anything til near my EDD then 4 hours later I'm in labour :rofl: Happened with both of my kids so I'm doing the same this time :haha: x x x

this happened to me with my last pg, a week before he was due i was so fed up, I collored him into it and then woke up 4 hours later in labour! mission accomplished!!! Although, he says after 8months in, he not going anywhere near me!!!

mee february 14th using last ovulation date

Hooray 3+ on a digi this morning! After peeing on about 20 tests, I think I can stop now :dohh:

I'm doing a digi on Thursday or Friday, I am hoping so much for a 3+ and with my MCs my hormone levels struggled to get above 2000 which is the requirement for a 3+. x x x

I'm doing a digi on Thursday or Friday, I am hoping so much for a 3+ and with my MCs my hormone levels struggled to get above 2000 which is the requirement for a 3+. x x x

With one mc my hcg went up so slowly that i knew something was wrong cuz the CBD's took ages to even go from 1-2 to 2-3! FX'd for your 3+! x

3+ :bfp:

When are you going to tell the grandparents?

Attachments

• DSCF0255.jpg
    DSCF0255.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF0252.jpg
    DSCF0252.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on your 3+ :happydance:

I'm telling my parents after the 12 week scan :cloud9: x x x

I had to tell my closest friends as they just suspected and I couldn´t give them an outright lie when they asked me ´Are you pregnant?´. Was just too obvious, four of us, one kitty, one bottle of wine and me not even trying a sip. Anyway, we were thinking next week for grandparents (6weeks) but it´s better to be cautious perhaps.

Girls,
I'm due on 18th, can someone add me to the list or should I add myself??
Thanks a mill,
xx

I won't get to do another digi until June 26th or so.... Really hoping it says 3+ by then....

Hurray Glitter! I only buy the internet cheapies. No fancy expensive tests for me to pee on. LOL (or I probably would).

My close friend knows, so that she can help my hide it when we're hanging out with the other girls. She's going to make me mocktails, so they won't know I'm not drinking.
I'm going to leave when we tell the grandparents up to my husband. He's an only child and we weren't going to have any more, so they'll be thrilled. My parents already have 6 grandkids between the lot on my side, so it's not as big a deal. I doubt we'll tell anyone until after the first scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->