February 2013 Love Bugs

Has anyone else actualy lost weight instead of put on? i weighed myself today and have gone from 76.6 kg to 73.6 today:shrug: worrying a little

My friend is 12 weeks and says she has lost weight due to being sick a lot. I wouldn't worry it quiet common

awwwwww hunny i can not believe u have children that old u look great and still young. wow thats really put my mind at rest thank u so very much. :hugs:

My oldest will be 22 and just about ready to graduate college with a double major when the baby is born. She takes her little brother who is 5 1/2 to the store and nobody believes she's not his mom. My second DD just turned 20, then DS almost 18, DD 14, and DS 5. Hence my name "Perpetualmama". This is my last baby...gettin too old for this!! But, happy as ever that I have this last opportunity :cloud9:

Has anyone else actualy lost weight instead of put on? i weighed myself today and have gone from 76.6 kg to 73.6 today:shrug: worrying a little

My friend is 12 weeks and says she has lost weight due to being sick a lot. I wouldn't worry it quiet common

Hiya, I have not put on any weight at all :/

When I had my booking in, I was last weighed properly in 2005 and my weight has stayed exactly the same at my last weigh in, I dont think I have put on any at all this pregnancy, maybe a few lbs but they change every week. I wouldnt worry at this stage as long as you feel ok xx

my bump last Friday 11 weeks.
11W 7-26-12.jpg

Doc changed my due date to February 14...don't know why she told me the 15th before, but I guess she read her wheel wrong? Baby won't be on time regardless, just hope (S)he comes before March! My neice is due March 9th and she's notorious for going weeks early. She darn well better not deliver before me :growlmad:

Lovely bumps ladies :) glad others look similar to me, I was feeling way too big.

Future, that's a battle scar, you won! Praise God someone decided to donate their loved one's liver and that you're here and able to fret with us today :haha:! My cousin died a year ago April 12th and her dad, stepmom, and brother agreed to donate her organs. 4 lucky people were saved with her liver heart and 2 kidneys. I hope they are doing as well as you :cloud9:

My dad was just saying "I hope you don't have anymore" yesterday. He doesn't know yet. I'm surprised my work clothes hid it so well. Terrified to tell him, he will NOT be happy :nope:

my bump last Friday 11 weeks.
View attachment 451715

Doc changed my due date to February 14...don't know why she told me the 15th before, but I guess she read her wheel wrong? Baby won't be on time regardless, just hope (S)he comes before March! My neice is due March 9th and she's notorious for going weeks early. She darn well better not deliver before me :growlmad:

updated for your. :)

Has anyone else been having depression problems? I was diagnosed in my early teens, but I'm normally very good at keeping it under control. Lately it's been bad though. I don't want to leave the house, I don't really talk to anyone, and with my husband away for work until the 31st I get very little human contact. All I want to do is curl up on my sofa all day. I know this isn't healthy for me, but I don't know what to do about it...

Any ladies that have had other children... Has anyone done a water birth? I'm really considering doing this. This is my first baby, so wanted some opinions/input.

yes, my son was a water birth - i loved it b/c i was able to move into any position i needed. hoping to do a water birth for my 2nd delivery. :)

How was it pain wise? I mean I know it hurts but does the water help down there when the baby is coming out? Like is there less chance of tearing etc?

All done with my tree :) FINALLY! Next time I decide to paint a wall,, tell me no! lol

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
How was it pain wise? I mean I know it hurts but does the water help down there when the baby is coming out? Like is there less chance of tearing etc?

pain - for me, it still hurt a lot (but how much it ends up hurting is different for every lady - some say it doesn't hurt and is just hard pressure for them), but i could tell a huge difference as soon as i got in the water - instant bit of relief from getting in - i was in a lot of pain right before then, especially when they had me lay down for a BP check, but when i got in the water, i remember saying, "oh, this is much better" - felt like a nice warm hug. as for when baby's coming out, well, i kinda pushed him out too hard and too quick (he came out in 1 push), so i still tore, but only a graze (1st degree). :blush: i think there is less chance of tearing in water if you go slowly like you're supposed to and ease the baby out - that's what i'll be hoping to do this time.

Future like everyone else has said thats an amazing bump with one amazing"shark bite" i don't think you will be able to hide it that much longer :haha:

whos finding out what there having ? :)

me just gota wait till my next appointment on the 21st to find out when my scan is, she said she would see me every 4 weeks and scan every 10 but i THINK my scan will prob be 19 weeks ish as thats 4 weeks after the last one:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->