February 2013 Love Bugs

I have one of each, so I would be fine with just a healthy baby...but that being said, girls are so fun to dress. :winkwink:

I'm convinced I'm having a boy - mainly because of the timing of ovulation/sex, and partly also because the Chinese gender predictor says so!

We have more boys' names than girls', but we're going to keep an open mind, stay team yellow and pick a name when we see him/her out of a top 5 for each gender. :)

All well in scan :) measuring 12w6 so due date is 8th feb! Will post pic but I'm thinking girl from the "nub" although not going to find out!! :)

hello ladies so all my symptoms seem to of stopt today no sore boobs no sickness etc i dont understand cuz yesterday i really thought it was the start of it, the sickness i mean i felt sick on and off all day and only eating wud stop it. but today nothing? also my bbs have been sore since i found out and again today not a bit of pain. really worrying so took a test and still very positive i hope everthing is ok. i hate it that pregnancy is sooooo worrying and i hate the first trimester. just wish i new for sure that all is ok. wont no till my scan :nope:

My symptoms come and o all the time the only one that's really constant is feeling tired. I wouldn't worry too much it from what I hear it's perfectly normal

All well in scan :) measuring 12w6 so due date is 8th feb! Will post pic but I'm thinking girl from the "nub" although not going to find out!! :)

Oooh yay! Same as me :thumbup: 13 weeks tmrw!

DH thinks we're having a boy, I thought girl but now not sure. I don't mind either way (and find out in 5 weeks! :happydance: )

As for names - we have our boys name and pretty sure about girls but could change once we find out for sure. With DD, her name (and potential boys) wasn't decided until a week before and even then I wasn't 100%!! She definately suits her name now tho!

If I get another Tuesday appointment, then I'll be getting my 20 week scan on Sept 25th and finding out the gender then. Once we know what flavor baby we've got cooking then we'll start considering names, but not before then.

I'm convinced I'm having a boy - mainly because of the timing of ovulation/sex, and partly also because the Chinese gender predictor says so!

We have more boys' names than girls', but we're going to keep an open mind, stay team yellow and pick a name when we see him/her out of a top 5 for each gender. :)

i wudent predicter test last time me and my best pal were pregnant we the gender test on here and it said girl, but we both had boys and my other mate did it and it said boy and she had a girl lol:wacko:

mine says girl this time so we shel c if it rite this tiime my OH is adament im having a boy tho hmmmmmmmmmmmm this will b interesting watch this space lol:haha::haha:

well i spoke to soon ladies sickness is back and my boobs kill:happydance:

Um yay? Except for the reassurance aspect. I'm quite content feeling great all the time. I don't know how y'all can be happy about feeling sick. lol

:haha:i think it just makes me feel more confident as this happened last time around 10 weeks my sickness really started. ive had it mildly on and off all the way through but its deffo more stronger now. im so worried about my next scan and the sickness is resuring me that i am indeed still pregnant and baby is alive and kicking:hugs:

I was sick three times yesterday and during the third time, my mum said, "You've obviously got a very healthy baby in there!" :D It is reassuring, but I have certainly had my fair share of nausea and vomiting!

I was sick with DS and with DD I only felt sick for about 2 weeks, this time felt nauseous for 11 weeks and sick a few times lol x

i feel seriously queesey today but i think bobble doesnt enjoy pork as both times ive had it ive felt like this bluh

im the same with DD who is now 9 i only felt mild sick from week 7 to week 8 then nothing but with my DS i felt mild sick on and off than hit 10 weeks and felt green rite to the end. im craving the same things i did with my son to.:hugs:

Here I thought I was lucky that I haven't had ms.. The only time I get nausea is if I start to get hungry. But once I eat I'm ok... I hope that still means my baby is healthy... lol.

I go for a 12 week ultrasound on the 13th. I can't wait!!! Especially now that the baby can move around and stuff... Should be pretty cool.

Here I thought I was lucky that I haven't had ms.. The only time I get nausea is if I start to get hungry. But once I eat I'm ok....

I'm the exact same... and the scale shows it :blush: but seriously -eating is the one thing that helps :shrug:

No doubt, I'm sure all is ok! :thumbup:

cant stop looking at baby clothes tonight but not feeling the love for neutral clothes :(

Hi ladies!

Had my scan today and all is well! My due date has moved back to Feb 19th. Still can't believe it tho! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->