• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

My edd is 14th February according to the on line sites been tryin for 3 years so happy just hope its not a false bfp so hope its for real xxx

according to my dates i am 1st feb!! shocked is not word as i lost on nots to long ago due on 8th dec, so fingers crossed this pregnancy goes well!!! good luck everyone!!!!xxxx

Hi Girls, Im sue the 8th Feb, super excited now it has all sunk in. Cant wait till we can tell everyone. I hate keeping secerets.

xx

Hi everyone! According to the online due date calcs, I am due 12th February with my fourth (and final) baby...very happy and excited!! :)

I already told everyone. I hate keeping a secret like that lol Im not very good at it. I got oh not another one! And then well I guess congrats LOL

I've been VERY tired and had my daughters 1st birthday party yesterday. I about feel over I was so tired. My morning sickness is pretty mild so far, just enough to be annoying

I've told my parents, but not the in laws, we don't really hear from them much (long story) so I'm not going out of my way to tell them anything, thats up to hubby, for all I care they can find out when I announce on FB!
Morning sickness hit for a few hours today, urgh, I felt so awful! :) kinda nice though as I know things are happening in there if I'm puking! I hope that I don;t get too many more days like that though, I had to come home from work and don't want to raise suspiscions!
xxx

Hey,

I am cautiously joining. I have just taken an early response test yesterday and theres 2 lines there albeit it is a faint line but its defo there. AF not due til Wed/Thurs so according to an online calculator im due around Feb 20th :)

Fingers crossed the little beanie sticks and by Wed I have a nice strong positive line.

Hi All!
I have estimated my EDD at Feb 6th. That May change once I see my Dr on July 3rd. I had my first scan on June 6th where I found out I was only about 5-6 weeks along. The baby is only 2 mm big right now! My Dr said he would give me my dd on my next appointment when he measures the lo again. He wants my dd to be accurate. :)
we have been ttc for 5 years. The only real symptoms I have had is 2 days of nauseua, really sore boobs all the time. Always exhausted. Major Moodiness going on and I have a bump already. This is my 2nd child, my son is 8 yrs old and from my first marriage. I will also turn 30 this year and of course I have worries about being almost 30 and pregnant.

So Nice to meet you all!

Hey Ladies can I join in?

Based on online calculators I am due 16th of Feb so makes me 4wks and 3 days

I have been trying for a year with 2 miscarriages so I'm am hedging my bets on being 3rd time lucky

Unbelievable tired during the day and then struggling to get to sleep at night..... Also very thirsty....

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Hi Ladies, ... Id like to join....

So heres my story, i have 2 beautiful girls, eldest is 4 years old, and latest one is 16 months, and just found last week im expecting....

it was unplanned but was not un-prevented...i have mix feelings at the mo, i was still breastfeeding, and now trying to get my lo to stop... (becoming a mission)...

my baby is due on the 2/3rd of feb, and im very excited and would love a baby boy now...But God knows best...

Anywho, would lovely to get to know you ladies and share all the niggles and cramps, and wonderful changes that occur...

werlcome to all the new ladies and congrats on ur bfp's!!!

peachy, which date would you like to be on the list for? we can change it later as needed. :)

Hi ladies found out a week ago yesterday that we are finaly expecting may i join you please? my due date is 11th feb:happydance:

Hi Ladies, ... Id like to join....

So heres my story, i have 2 beautiful girls, eldest is 4 years old, and latest one is 16 months, and just found last week im expecting....

it was unplanned but was not un-prevented...i have mix feelings at the mo, i was still breastfeeding, and now trying to get my lo to stop... (becoming a mission)...

my baby is due on the 2/3rd of feb, and im very excited and would love a baby boy now...But God knows best...

Anywho, would lovely to get to know you ladies and share all the niggles and cramps, and wonderful changes that occur...

Can I ask why your trying to ween your LO? Im also still BFing and have decided to go ahead and try to keep it up until she decides she is done

Hi Ladies, congrats on all the bfp's! I am due February 11th and this will be our second!

Hi ladies found out a week ago yesterday that we are finaly expecting may i join you please? my due date is 11th feb:happydance:

Hi Ladies, congrats on all the bfp's! I am due February 11th and this will be our second!

Hey ladies! I'm the 11th too!

Congrats to all!

I'm just so tired this evening but work has been a bit stressy the last week so I think it caught up with me today! :cry:

Hey ladies! I'm the 11th too!

Congrats to all!

I'm just so tired this evening but work has been a bit stressy the last week so I think it caught up with me today! :cry:

really tired here too, and have began feeling queesey with a metal taste in my mout:dohh:

hi ladies how you all feeling? im finding it hard to drink anything, is that odd? i usually drink loads of water but im struggling to finish a whole galss or even a cup of tea? i have found that i can drink lots of milk but that gives me heaaches so im stuck at what to do?

are any of you lovely ladies also feeling like you suddenly have a really early bump? cos i am :) and i also have this really really strong feeling that im having twins...cant shake it? xx

Hey ladies, welcome new people xx

Start on a bad note... I've had tan/ light brown cm since yesterday, no more cm than usual but definate colour :(
I've booked a private scan for Sunday where I will be 7 weeks ish, although I do have the doctors on Thursday and I'm hoping he will refer me to EPU?

As for bump, Im hoping mine is bloat but there is a bump!!
Although this is my third baby so maybe that's why I feel bigger?

Hope your all doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"