February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi ladies!

Had my scan today and all is well! My due date has moved back to Feb 19th. Still can't believe it tho! xxx

Aww so glad the scan went well, it's amazing isn't it :cloud9:

Yep agree Em, I brought some neutral bits for the other 2 but dressed them in boy/girl when they were born. Thats the onlything that sways me towards finding out gender...

Hi ladies!

Had my scan today and all is well! My due date has moved back to Feb 19th. Still can't believe it tho! xxx

All well in scan :) measuring 12w6 so due date is 8th feb! Will post pic but I'm thinking girl from the "nub" although not going to find out!! :)

updated you both; gflady - 10 days must be a huge jump for you!

Ah! I haven't had terrible morning sickness, just feel sick if I don't eat, hope my baby is healthy!!!

Hi ladies!

All well in scan :) measuring 12w6 so due date is 8th feb! Will post pic but I'm thinking girl from the "nub" although not going to find out!! :)

updated you both; gflady - 10 days must be a huge jump for you!

Yeah, it is but I was expecting it as my periods are so irregular xxx Thanks for updating :)

I can't wait for the gender scan. It's like the next big thing in the pregnancy. I still feel ill from time to time, but it's the sleepiness that is really getting to me. I still take naps whenever I can!

I am going to find out. I thought for a long time before I was actually pregnant that I would want a surprise but now I don't cause I want to buy stuff and its very hard to like the neutral stuff. My friend hosted a fun gender reveal party for family and friends with the surprise color filling in the cupcakes. Was fun but I think we'll do something simple. Like have a little cake made for hubby and I and go out to dinner or the box with colored balloons idea :)

Things are looking like team pink with high heart rate, chinese gender, and ring test all pointing towards girl.

Whats the baking soda test?

What you do is put a little bit of baking soda in the bottom of a disposable cup and then add a little bit of your urine to it. If it fizzles like a soda pop, it may be a boy. If there’s no fizzle, it may be a girl.

Just did the test and no frizzle

Oooh, interesting!! :)

I got my 12 week scan through, and they had booked me in for 13th September! I'd be nearly 16 weeks by then, so I just called them and got it changed. It's now on 13th AUGUST - my birthday!!!! :happydance:

I got my 12 week scan through, and they had booked me in for 13th September! I'd be nearly 16 weeks by then, so I just called them and got it changed. It's now on 13th AUGUST - my birthday!!!! :happydance:

Thats great news, I got my letter for my 20 week scan this week, its on 13th september. We are going on holidays on 15th so the scan is being done when I am 19 weeks and 4 days.

It seems so long since I saw little one - 11th July was my last scan at 10 weeks 3 days.

It is all so exciting!

Hey,
I need my due date changing to 20th Feb :) I'm a bit behind :haha:.
xoxox

i have been eating so much hams, salamis, sausages, pork and all the bad food i am not alllowed to eat during pregnancy. i also ate dairy products and bread which i am intolerant to.... i feel very upset now.. i just could not control... does this mean that i can harm the baby? pfffff... i feel soooo bad

we go the same day! Can't wait!

I'm the 13th August too! I'll be 12w1d. I've already heard the baby's hb on a doppler so I'm more excited about the scan than nervous now :)

Angel ive been lots of bad food! Im sure our babies will enjoy it!
X

I have my 12 w scan tomorrow and I am so anxious. My mom and sl are coming with, I am so petrified something will be wrong. It will be hard enough for me if something is and now I am scared that it would traumatize them too. I am so scared I actually am tearing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->