February 2013 Love Bugs

I have my 12 w scan tomorrow and I am so anxious. My mom and sl are coming with, I am so petrified something will be wrong. It will be hard enough for me if something is and now I am scared that it would traumatize them too. I am so scared I actually am tearing up.

Aww hun I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

I have my 12 w scan tomorrow and I am so anxious. My mom and sl are coming with, I am so petrified something will be wrong. It will be hard enough for me if something is and now I am scared that it would traumatize them too. I am so scared I actually am tearing up.

Blue Eyes, I am sure that everything will turn out just fine. I was very worried about week 12 as well. I wasn't even supposed to get another scan until 20 weeks. I had completely convinced myself that someone had gone wrong and that the baby would not be there. Unfortunately I was in a car accident on Wednesday (I'm fine and LO is fine). However, my OB wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure everything was still okay. After weeks of worry the OB could not take a picture because our LO was soooo active. He couldn't even get a solid hb read because of all the acrobatic moves that were going on. So take a deep breath and give yourself permission to relax.:hugs:

Blue Eyes, I am sure that everything will turn out just fine. I was very worried about week 12 as well. I wasn't even supposed to get another scan until 20 weeks. I had completely convinced myself that someone had gone wrong and that the baby would not be there. Unfortunately I was in a car accident on Wednesday (I'm fine and LO is fine). However, my OB wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure everything was still okay. After weeks of worry the OB could not take a picture because our LO was soooo active. He couldn't even get a solid hb read because of all the acrobatic moves that were going on. So take a deep breath and give yourself permission to relax.:hugs:

Sorry to hear you were in an accident. :hugs: So glad you and your little peanut are OK!

Blue eyes- I was so nervous before my 12w scan. I am sure you will be ok. They say it takes a week for bloods to come back if you have nt test but my midwife text me from holiday to say it was fine 3 days later. Good luck. X

Blueeyes - Everything will be great! Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

I just had my 11 week scan yesterday and everything was great. I was nervous too, especially b/c I have been feeling so good . . . since week 8.5. So for all of you feeling good, don't worry. I think it is normal to worry when we go weeks in between and the first trimester is scary in all events. But you have heard the heart beat and seen the little stinker and you have nothing to indicate anything other than things going well. :hugs:

Btw, here's a pic from yesterday's scan. Lil froggy leg. :)

Oh, also, I don't know if anyone would remember, but at my last appt it appeared I had already gained 12 pounds and I couldn't believe it. I hadn't been eating much more than normal and was still trying to exercise at least a couple days a week. Well, it turns out the scale wasn't working properly last time! I haven't gained anything. So crazy to think that I had gained 12 pounds for the last few weeks!

Kellen - Sorry to hear about your accident. So glad all is well.

Attachments

• Week 11 - 8.2.12.jpg
    Week 11 - 8.2.12.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes I have had a lot to do today actually.. I have to stand up all day in work coulld be that I suppose.:)

Good luck at your scan Blueeyes, I'm sure all is fine with your little baby!

What a precious little froggy leg MD!! ;)

We are definitely finding out gender, I am going to pay for a private gender scan at 16 weeks (only 5 more weeks to go!!!!!!). I am thinking this is a little girl. :)

I had to go to the doctor again today because (TMI) I am extremely swelled up "down there" and even inside, and it's SO painful...I can't even sit down correctly. Turns out I have something called a urethrocele (Google it, it's terrible), which means my urethra is so swollen that it pushes out into other places. This is all tied in to my recurrent UTIs, because I have already had two in this pregnancy. I was put on a long term antibiotic which I may have to be on for my entire pregnancy, and referred to a urologist who I'm seeing on Monday. They wanted to give me pain medicine because I was clearly very uncomfortable, but I refused as I just don't want anything that could possibly hurt baby. Ughh the pain is just awful though!

Good news however is that the nurse got out the doppler because I told her I had been listening to baby on mine since 8.5 weeks. So I got to hear the HB there, in the 170s which is exactly what it's been at home. It was strong and loud, beating away!!! There's just something about hearing baby at the doctor's office, confirms that he/she is doing great as nurse was very pleased! My 12 week scan is in 6 days and I am still so nervous, but a little less so after hearing that wonderful sound in the office today!!

i have been eating so much hams, salamis, sausages, pork and all the bad food i am not alllowed to eat during pregnancy. i also ate dairy products and bread which i am intolerant to.... i feel very upset now.. i just could not control... does this mean that i can harm the baby? pfffff... i feel soooo bad

If you're like me, the dairy and bread products will give you cramps and a massive case of the poops :loo: ...but not harm the bean. I had a bagel pizza the other day because I have such food aversions and it's the only thing I could fathom eating. ugh...bad me!

Good luck at your scan Blueeyes, I'm sure all is fine with your little baby!

What a precious little froggy leg MD!! ;)

We are definitely finding out gender, I am going to pay for a private gender scan at 16 weeks (only 5 more weeks to go!!!!!!). I am thinking this is a little girl. :)

I had to go to the doctor again today because (TMI) I am extremely swelled up "down there" and even inside, and it's SO painful...I can't even sit down correctly. Turns out I have something called a urethrocele (Google it, it's terrible), which means my urethra is so swollen that it pushes out into other places. This is all tied in to my recurrent UTIs, because I have already had two in this pregnancy. I was put on a long term antibiotic which I may have to be on for my entire pregnancy, and referred to a urologist who I'm seeing on Monday. They wanted to give me pain medicine because I was clearly very uncomfortable, but I refused as I just don't want anything that could possibly hurt baby. Ughh the pain is just awful though!

Good news however is that the nurse got out the doppler because I told her I had been listening to baby on mine since 8.5 weeks. So I got to hear the HB there, in the 170s which is exactly what it's been at home. It was strong and loud, beating away!!! There's just something about hearing baby at the doctor's office, confirms that he/she is doing great as nurse was very pleased! My 12 week scan is in 6 days and I am still so nervous, but a little less so after hearing that wonderful sound in the office today!!

Oh my goodness that sound painful! :( I hope you feel better soon. (my mom goes through something similar--bit NOT the same as far as I know--when she eats certain foods, and it has been going on for years! She's so miserable from it sometimes)
Glad you've found reassurance!

Hey,
I need my due date changing to 20th Feb :) I'm a bit behind :haha:.
xoxox

updated. :)

Hi all, just checking in for today xx

Hi!! :flower:

oh, yay! i'm not the only one paying for one at 16 weeks, lol - i'll already have a 20 week one, but i'm so impatient! Ours is $80 for a 10 minute peak - how much are they charging out there?

i have been eating so much hams, salamis, sausages, pork and all the bad food i am not alllowed to eat during pregnancy. i also ate dairy products and bread which i am intolerant to.... i feel very upset now.. i just could not control... does this mean that i can harm the baby? pfffff... i feel soooo bad

If you're like me, the dairy and bread products will give you cramps and a massive case of the poops :loo: ...but not harm the bean. I had a bagel pizza the other day because I have such food aversions and it's the only thing I could fathom eating. ugh...bad me!

yes i am intolerant to wheat, yeast, and dairy products. i had an ectopic pregnancy when tubes were just fine. my gynae always says that my pregnancy is very delicate and special and i should not risk such foods especially those i am intolerant to. she thinks i could harm the baby :nope: - like be born premature or something like that... i just cant control the cravings i have :(

hello ladies

hope ure all having a lovely saturday. got a question my boobs have been hurting since i found out i was expecting but the last 2 days they have stopt hurting is this normol.?:hugs:

hello ladies

hope ure all having a lovely saturday. got a question my boobs have been hurting since i found out i was expecting but the last 2 days they have stopt hurting is this normol.?:hugs:

mine aren't nearly as tender as they used to be in early weeks. They're just feeling mighty heavy now. I think it's normal. They never hurt the whole way through any of my other pregnancies. What about with your other kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->