February 2013 Love Bugs

i have been eating so much hams, salamis, sausages, pork and all the bad food i am not alllowed to eat during pregnancy. i also ate dairy products and bread which i am intolerant to.... i feel very upset now.. i just could not control... does this mean that i can harm the baby? pfffff... i feel soooo bad

If you're like me, the dairy and bread products will give you cramps and a massive case of the poops :loo: ...but not harm the bean. I had a bagel pizza the other day because I have such food aversions and it's the only thing I could fathom eating. ugh...bad me!

yes i am intolerant to wheat, yeast, and dairy products. i had an ectopic pregnancy when tubes were just fine. my gynae always says that my pregnancy is very delicate and special and i should not risk such foods especially those i am intolerant to. she thinks i could harm the baby :nope: - like be born premature or something like that... i just cant control the cravings i have :(

I would think that's because of what the intolerance does to your intestines, and perhaps with the damage it does, your body might have trouble absorbing enough nutrients?

yas mine feel heavy to and r really vainy GROSE lol. and the other thing ive noticed and this is really grose is wen i itch my erm nipples i notice a smell of like sour milk:blush::blush::blush::blush: i was gonna try and queeze to c if any stuff comes out but my nipples hurt. god i feel embarresed now :blush:lol.

i cant remember with my last pregnancy i did do like a diary thing wen i was pregnant with our son but i threw it away last year really wished i kept it now to c wat i was like around this time b4. why the hell did i throw it away for :dohh:

hello ladies

hope ure all having a lovely saturday. got a question my boobs have been hurting since i found out i was expecting but the last 2 days they have stopt hurting is this normol.?:hugs:

Mine have felt much better for the past week, and baby was great at my scan yesterday.

hello ladies

hope ure all having a lovely saturday. got a question my boobs have been hurting since i found out i was expecting but the last 2 days they have stopt hurting is this normol.?:hugs:

Mine have felt much better for the past week, and baby was great at my scan yesterday.

awwww hun so happy about ure scan ive still got to wait just over a week for mine i am very nervous just want it over with now and to know baby is ok and normol and growing. ure have to upload ure scan picture:thumbup: so i can cooooo hehe. :hugs:

yas mine feel heavy to and r really vainy GROSE lol. and the other thing ive noticed and this is really grose is wen i itch my erm nipples i notice a smell of like sour milk:blush::blush::blush::blush: i was gonna try and queeze to c if any stuff comes out but my nipples hurt. god i feel embarresed now :blush:lol.

i cant remember with my last pregnancy i did do like a diary thing wen i was pregnant with our son but i threw it away last year really wished i kept it now to c wat i was like around this time b4. why the hell did i throw it away for :dohh:

You want to talk about itching...I'm surprised I have skin left on mine. I'm moisturizing but I think it may be that the bras are getting too tight. bought new ones but have to run them through the wash today.

yay...your scan is getting so close! :)

i just had a nice relaxing bath took awaymy nausea for all of ten mins lol, this is tmi but is it normal to pee a tiny bit when you sneeze?i sneezed when i was in the bath and kinda got a sharp pain in my left side and felt like i peed myself at same time:blush:

You want to talk about itching...I'm surprised I have skin left on mine. I'm moisturizing but I think it may be that the bras are getting too tight. bought new ones but have to run them through the wash today.

hehehe im glad im not the only one. im just embarresed about the smell it really does smell of sour milk :blush:

i brought some new bras about a week ago and im already falling out of them i look like ive had a boob job:thumbup: i hope they stay hehehehe, there proberly shrivel up like a pair of prunes:haha: tho after baby is born :wacko:

my scan still feels like ages away to me im soooo nervous and worried about it just prey everything is normol[-o<[-o<

i just had a nice relaxing bath took awaymy nausea for all of ten mins lol, this is tmi but is it normal to pee a tiny bit when you sneeze?i sneezed when i was in the bath and kinda got a sharp pain in my left side and felt like i peed myself at same time:blush:

I've heard it's common, esp as the baby gets bigger. All the pressure sitting on your bladder

hehehe im glad im not the only one. im just embarresed about the smell it really does smell of sour milk :blush:

i brought some new bras about a week ago and im already falling out of them i look like ive had a boob job:thumbup: i hope they stay hehehehe, there proberly shrivel up like a pair of prunes:haha: tho after baby is born :wacko:

my scan still feels like ages away to me im soooo nervous and worried about it just prey everything is normol[-o<[-o<

I'm going to nurse for a couple years and keep mine as long as possible, hahaha. The sad part is when I stop nursing they look so tiny afterward in comparison. After 5 kids and ten plus years of nursing...they ain't what they used to be! Thank God for Victoria"s secret...

I have no idea? I phoned up and checked and they said that its definitely my appt lol? Weird? Maybe cause the other scan was a doctor refural? x

Either way its great! I'm a bit jealous :p I really hope I get a good look at my beanies nub on Monday

I'm going to nurse for a couple years and keep mine as long as possible, hahaha. The sad part is when I stop nursing they look so tiny afterward in comparison. After 5 kids and ten plus years of nursing...they ain't what they used to be! Thank God for Victoria"s secret...

i breastfed my 3 but i cant with this one because of the meds i have to take for my new liver, im kinda feeling like a bit of a failer cuz i cant breastfeed this one:nope:

thats normol hun unfortunatly it gets worse as u get bigger. es the 3rd tri u only have to sneeze laugh or caugh and u kinda pee ure self a bit:blush:

make sure u do ure prelvic floors excersize that really does help:hugs:

Either way its great! I'm a bit jealous :p I really hope I get a good look at my beanies nub on Monday

u shud have ure scan soon hunny i got to wait till the 13th for mine and i am totaly shitting it. :wacko:

hahaha love where u put plz dont mention on f/b as no one knows lol. im the same im dreading telling my parent there gonnna go mental:wacko:

I have told few people now but I still dont really want it splashed on FB JUST yet hehe :)

I think the sooner you tell her the better hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"