February 2013 Love Bugs

hahaha love where u put plz dont mention on f/b as no one knows lol. im the same im dreading telling my parent there gonnna go mental:wacko:

Aww my Mum wasn't very happy when I told her about this one, she is now though :flower:

wow never heard of that, how accurate can it be? Gosh I am so impatient! (and to think I didnt want to find out babys sex!)

I have told few people now but I still dont really want it splashed on FB JUST yet hehe :)

I think the sooner you tell her the better hun x

i had a liver transplant last yr hun so thats why there gonna go mad i had the lecture a few months back saying i better not get pregnant ever again otherwise there disown me, they r so strict hun and in there eyes my life has been one mistake after another. i been with my fiancee for 3 yrs now and wen i got pregnant with our son they didnt speak to me for ages, they have only just started liking my fiancee, and i know wen i tell them our news its just gonna make things really bad again. i have 2 children from a previous relationship and my parents totaly adored my ex and wen i broke up with him they wudent speak to me and gave me such a hard time wen i met my new OH. i split with my ex because he was really really controlling and i just felt bullied by him, but my parents wont have it they think the sun shines out of his butt,

another reason why i can not tell them is my mum has recently had a break down and there marrige is really on the rocks, my mum tried killing herself a few months back and im terrified that my news will push her over the edge. i didnt wanna say anything to them till after my 20 wk scan just to b sure baby is normol and well but im showing already and i know i wont b able to keep it secret much longer. i always suck my belly in wen i c them. im just so dreading telling them hun:nope:

I have told few people now but I still dont really want it splashed on FB JUST yet hehe :)

I think the sooner you tell her the better hun x

i had a liver transplant last yr hun so thats why there gonna go mad i had the lecture a few months back saying i better not get pregnant ever again otherwise there disown me, they r so strict hun and in there eyes my life has been one mistake after another. i been with my fiancee for 3 yrs now and wen i got pregnant with our son they didnt speak to me for ages, they have only just started liking my fiancee, and i know wen i tell them our news its just gonna make things really bad again. i have 2 children from a previous relationship and my parents totaly adored my ex and wen i broke up with him they wudent speak to me and gave me such a hard time wen i met my new OH. i split with my ex because he was really really controlling and i just felt bullied by him, but my parents wont have it they think the sun shines out of his butt,

another reason why i can not tell them is my mum has recently had a break down and there marrige is really on the rocks, my mum tried killing herself a few months back and im terrified that my news will push her over the edge. i didnt wanna say anything to them till after my 20 wk scan just to b sure baby is normol and well but im showing already and i know i wont b able to keep it secret much longer. i always suck my belly in wen i c them. im just so dreading telling them hun:nope:

I'm really sorry hun. This is a lot of stress to add onto your pregnancy and I do hope they come around for you. :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I have part 2 of my first trimester screening on Monday and I will be 13 weeks so I may just have to look for that "nub". :)

first I want to thank you ladies for all the support yesterday during my mini meltdown. You guys are the best! :hugs:
I just got back from my 12 week scan and it went great. The doctor even cleared me to tell all my family and friends.:happydance:

can I have my DD changed on front page as changed to 14th after scan lol x

no problem. :) WOW - look at all the ladies due on Saint Valentine's!

yay im a lime:hugs:
congrats!

i breastfed my 3 but i cant with this one because of the meds i have to take for my new liver, im kinda feeling like a bit of a failer cuz i cant breastfeed this one:nope:

:hugs: There is a FANTASTIC support group called the Loss of Breastfeeding in the Formula Feeding Section in the Baby Section - wonderful support - helped me cope with not being able to nurse my son like i'd wanted. :hugs:

first I want to thank you ladies for all the support yesterday during my mini meltdown. You guys are the best! :hugs:
I just got back from my 12 week scan and it went great. The doctor even cleared me to tell all my family and friends.:happydance:

Yay!!:happydance: SO happy for you :) When do you plan on telling everyone? x

yas mine feel heavy to and r really vainy GROSE lol. and the other thing ive noticed and this is really grose is wen i itch my erm nipples i notice a smell of like sour milk:blush::blush::blush::blush: i was gonna try and queeze to c if any stuff comes out but my nipples hurt. god i feel embarresed now :blush:lol.

i cant remember with my last pregnancy i did do like a diary thing wen i was pregnant with our son but i threw it away last year really wished i kept it now to c wat i was like around this time b4. why the hell did i throw it away for :dohh:

You want to talk about itching...I'm surprised I have skin left on mine. I'm moisturizing but I think it may be that the bras are getting too tight. bought new ones but have to run them through the wash today.

yay...your scan is getting so close! :)

hehehe im glad im not the only one. im just embarresed about the smell it really does smell of sour milk :blush:

i brought some new bras about a week ago and im already falling out of them i look like ive had a boob job:thumbup: i hope they stay hehehehe, there proberly shrivel up like a pair of prunes:haha: tho after baby is born :wacko:

my scan still feels like ages away to me im soooo nervous and worried about it just prey everything is normol[-o<[-o<

I'm going to nurse for a couple years and keep mine as long as possible, hahaha. The sad part is when I stop nursing they look so tiny afterward in comparison. After 5 kids and ten plus years of nursing...they ain't what they used to be! Thank God for Victoria"s secret...

i breastfed my 3 but i cant with this one because of the meds i have to take for my new liver, im kinda feeling like a bit of a failer cuz i cant breastfeed this one:nope:

I know it's a disappointment, and I KNOW I'd be disappointed too if I couldn't...but you are by no means a failure because you can't this time. It is better for you to be HERE and ALIVE to give this little one life than to be gone because your liver failed for lack of a transplant. You're part of a medical miracle sweets :hugs:

I held off on doing my birthday dinner until after this scan so that I could tell everybody at that dinner. The dinner is tonight so I think I will tonight.

I held off on doing my birthday dinner until after this scan so that I could tell everybody at that dinner. The dinner is tonight so I think I will tonight.

SO exciting! Hope you have a wonderful dinner :cloud9:

I am back from my holiday now, have been stalking silently but not enough wifi to post :dohh:

I am so much less pregnant than everyone else! (due on 28th by my dates)

I am still sicky but feel like I am improving a bit.

I had quite a big bump with my daughter and did show early - but this time it is ridiculous. My 10 week piccy is below, the bump is even there in the morning now and my tummy is very hard at the bottom so I dont think it is going to deflate!

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/IMG01096-20120730-1653.jpg

yas mine feel heavy to and r really vainy GROSE lol. and the other thing ive noticed and this is really grose is wen i itch my erm nipples i notice a smell of like sour milk:blush::blush::blush::blush: i was gonna try and queeze to c if any stuff comes out but my nipples hurt. god i feel embarresed now :blush:lol.

i cant remember with my last pregnancy i did do like a diary thing wen i was pregnant with our son but i threw it away last year really wished i kept it now to c wat i was like around this time b4. why the hell did i throw it away for :dohh:

You want to talk about itching...I'm surprised I have skin left on mine. I'm moisturizing but I think it may be that the bras are getting too tight. bought new ones but have to run them through the wash today.

yay...your scan is getting so close! :)

hehehe im glad im not the only one. im just embarresed about the smell it really does smell of sour milk :blush:

i brought some new bras about a week ago and im already falling out of them i look like ive had a boob job:thumbup: i hope they stay hehehehe, there proberly shrivel up like a pair of prunes:haha: tho after baby is born :wacko:

my scan still feels like ages away to me im soooo nervous and worried about it just prey everything is normol[-o<[-o<

I'm going to nurse for a couple years and keep mine as long as possible, hahaha. The sad part is when I stop nursing they look so tiny afterward in comparison. After 5 kids and ten plus years of nursing...they ain't what they used to be! Thank God for Victoria"s secret...

I know it's a disappointment, and I KNOW I'd be disappointed too if I couldn't...but you are by no means a failure because you can't this time. It is better for you to be HERE and ALIVE to give this little one life than to be gone because your liver failed for lack of a transplant. You're part of a medical miracle sweets :hugs:

Thank you hunny that was such a lovely reply. Xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"