February 2013 Love Bugs

I am back from my holiday now, have been stalking silently but not enough wifi to post :dohh:

I am so much less pregnant than everyone else! (due on 28th by my dates)

I am still sicky but feel like I am improving a bit.

I had quite a big bump with my daughter and did show early - but this time it is ridiculous. My 10 week piccy is below, the bump is even there in the morning now and my tummy is very hard at the bottom so I dont think it is going to deflate!

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/IMG01096-20120730-1653.jpg

Thats a lovely bump hun x

awww loving the bump! Your only due 2 weeks after me, not much at all. :) Some of us will be early/late etc xx

That's an impressive bump. Maybe its twins!!!! I haven't got the slightest bump yet due 27 th by my dates

Well ladies... yesterday i went for my 12 week check-up and there was no heartbeat, and it looked like he stopped growing over a week ago. And to make things even worse, right after I learned I had lost the baby, I got the gender DNA test result back and learned that the baby was a boy. I have to go to the hospital Monday for a DNC... And the icing on the cake, my husband is still away for work training and they won't let him come home to be with me through this.

Well ladies... yesterday i went for my 12 week check-up and there was no heartbeat, and it looked like he stopped growing over a week ago. And to make things even worse, right after I learned I had lost the baby, I got the gender DNA test result back and learned that the baby was a boy. I have to go to the hospital Monday for a DNC... And the icing on the cake, my husband is still away for work training and they won't let him come home to be with me through this.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this.
I hope you have family that can be there since your husband can't. It must be terrible for him to not be able to come home to you.

So sorry for your loss!

I am so so sorry you and your husband are going through this. It is a disgrace his company will not let him come home. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so very sorry...my heart is breaking for you, sweets :cry:

:hugs: So sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Hey,
I need my due date changing to 20th Feb :) I'm a bit behind :haha:.
xoxox

updated. :)

Hi all, just checking in for today xx

Hi!! :flower:
We are definitely finding out gender, I am going to pay for a private gender scan at 16 weeks (only 5 more weeks to go!!!!!!). I am thinking this is a little girl. :)

oh, yay! i'm not the only one paying for one at 16 weeks, lol - i'll already have a 20 week one, but i'm so impatient! Ours is $80 for a 10 minute peak - how much are they charging out there?

Ours is $100 for a 2D gender scan, and they give you a quick 3D/4D look at the same time, pictures, and a little framed photo or something. It's not cheap but totally worth it to me!! I am not patient either!! LOL:happydance:

So very sorry for your loss...:cry:

What a nightmare - so sorry your going through this :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->