February 2013 Love Bugs

well I get to change fruit today, which is always exciting......

still, I feel like Ive had crap prenatal care to this point - still no obstetrician, nobody checking fetal heartbeat, my blood pressure, my weight, my urine....I can call my family Dr if there is a problem but this is, she admits, not her specialty. she tells me not to expect an OB appointment till around 16 weeks :wacko:

I had way better care at the maternity clinic with my son. strangley all of this is because I had some late pregnancy complications so need an OB this time.....you'd think that would make them want to see me sooner not later.

so I have no idea if my scan on the sixteenth will be a happy one or not and the closer I get the less confident I am it's going to be okay. I just want to find out and be done with it. :nope:

Hey,
I need my due date changing to 20th Feb :) I'm a bit behind :haha:.
xoxox

updated. :)

Hi all, just checking in for today xx

Hi!! :flower:
We are definitely finding out gender, I am going to pay for a private gender scan at 16 weeks (only 5 more weeks to go!!!!!!). I am thinking this is a little girl. :)

oh, yay! i'm not the only one paying for one at 16 weeks, lol - i'll already have a 20 week one, but i'm so impatient! Ours is $80 for a 10 minute peak - how much are they charging out there?

Ours is $100 for a 2D gender scan, and they give you a quick 3D/4D look at the same time, pictures, and a little framed photo or something. It's not cheap but totally worth it to me!! I am not patient either!! LOL:happydance:

oh, nice! so exciting, isn't it?! :) not cheap, no, but for us, we paid $130 out of pocket for u/s's at the OB's, and that was after our insurance portion, so we were like, $80's a deal! :haha:

My car blew today and broke down :(

oh no! :(

hello everyone hope ure all good. my belly is just growing by the day i feel huge for only 11+1 cant feel any movement yet but my partner thinks im carrying a lot of water. i carried alot of water with our son but i swear im a little bigger this time, heres a picture of me today at 11+1
11+1 001.jpgim really hoping im further ahead maybe by a week that wud be awesome. will find out a week tommorow:thumbup:

13 weeks tomoz and still getting really painfull pain in my lower right side, thinking i should definatly mention it to my doc again when i see her have uped my magnesium to 5 a day hopefully that will work but im not counting on it:shrug:

I swear I felt weird feelings in my belly earlier? Anyone know average stage to feel flutters with baby number 3 (well I have been pregnant 5 times) x

13 weeks tomoz and still getting really painfull pain in my lower right side, thinking i should definatly mention it to my doc again when i see her have uped my magnesium to 5 a day hopefully that will work but im not counting on it:shrug:

u mite have a overion cyst hun there common in pregnancy ive got one now they found it at my 5 week scan. it doesnt bother me to much but i do sometimes get pain in my lower right hand side its like a stingy like pain. it dont harm the baby tho. make sure u mention it to a dr hunny:hugs:

u mite have a overion cyst hun there common in pregnancy ive got one now they found it at my 5 week scan. it doesnt bother me to much but i do sometimes get pain in my lower right hand side its like a stingy like pain. it dont harm the baby tho. make sure u mention it to a dr hunny:hugs:

bloody hurts when it starts have had it since around 5 weeks i dont see her for 3 weeks so will see how it goes if its still bad may get another sneek peek at bobble:haha:

lovely bump though :)

thank u bless ya. well im thinking its all water as ive not felt any flutters or movement yet. i carried alot of water with my son. this is mine and my OH 2nd baby but i do have 2 older children from a previous relationship, so this is my 4th baby. bit worried ive felt nothing but im on meds that can make baby smaller than average my pregnancy is high risk to so im consultant run but c a midwife to as i have to b closely monitered. wen i hit 20 wks ill b scaned every 4 wks to watch babys growth. im also at risk of prem birth so have to have steroids to mature babys lungs at 28 wks. at the moment it seems so far away for each appointment but i know wen i hit that 20 wks im gonna be up that hospital all the time its gonna b madness. :wacko:

bloody hurts when it starts have had it since around 5 weeks i dont see her for 3 weeks so will see how it goes if its still bad may get another sneek peek at bobble:haha:

wen did u have ure last scan hun did they say anything about a cyst. does it feel like a sharp stingy pain?:hugs:

I have had sharp pains on my right side. On my scan they saw a cyst or the corpus luteum my egg came from and before I mentioned pains they said it could be sore. On my next scan they said placenta looks like it is to the right so may get pains. So could be a number of things causing yours. Mention it and get checked. Xxx

about 16 weeks hun i didnt feel any kicking with my first till 22 weeks, :hugs:

With DD I felt flutters and pops at 16 weeks and more movement from 20 weeks. This time i've already felt flutters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->