February 2013 Love Bugs

One person asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant!! Hello read my notes!! Then the dic did a preg test even though I told him that I had a miscarriage 4 days ago and it would show pos still :/ then told me to go home and take para
cetamol even though I had already said it wasn't helping and I have to now be in agony till I get a scan on wed afternoon to see if all of it was removed sucsesfully last week!!' he must of thought I was a muppet as he said there is normally pain and bleeding after a d and c!... Don't u think I know that I have had 3 of them! The only reason I went cause the pains were different and the bleeding got worse all of a sudden honestly what an

One person asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant!! Hello read my notes!! Then the dic did a preg test even though I told him that I had a miscarriage 4 days ago and it would show pos still :/ then told me to go home and take para
cetamol even though I had already said it wasn't helping and I have to now be in agony till I get a scan on wed afternoon to see if all of it was removed sucsesfully last week!!' he must of thought I was a muppet as he said there is normally pain and bleeding after a d and c!... Don't u think I know that I have had 3 of them! The only reason I went cause the pains were different and the bleeding got worse all of a sudden honestly what an
:hugs: So sorry you are going through all this.:hugs:
Was this at the er?

I had quite a big bump with my daughter and did show early - but this time it is ridiculous. My 10 week piccy is below, the bump is even there in the morning now and my tummy is very hard at the bottom so I dont think it is going to deflate!

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/IMG01096-20120730-1653.jpg

Wow, impressive bump! I am due Feb 27th and I am not showing at all. I thought I was starting to show a few days ago, but it must have been mostly gas cause I woke up the next morning and it was back down. Hahaha! this is my first so I might take a while to show from what I read, but I hope it is growing in there. I had a scan at 9 weeks and there was a little thing in there so I hope it is still growing.

I think it is normal to show more quickly with your second - I actually dont like the fact it is so obvious because I havent had any scans yet and still have a week until my first scan.

I did show with my daughter early, I dont really know why, apparently my pelvis is quite small and my uterus just popped up really early. I am short too, only 5ft, so I guess there is less space and now my stomach muscles are ruined there wasnt much hope :haha:

I have my scan in 50 minutes!!! arghhh so excited and nervous at the same time!

aghh good luck em xx

I am only 5ft too and was weighed in at 8st 2 at my weigh in last week. I am fairly small and no bump at all. Not complaining though as cant get round to getting new clothes yet lol. This is my 3rd baby and no sign of bump just teeny bit of bloat :S

Hope your ok today, realllly hoping my car gets fixed :(

I was reading at 11 weeks your uterus should be just popping over your pelvic bone. Mine was half way to my belly button at my doc appt. :haha: I am in maternity pants, and have been for several weeks. Nobody I dont know hadn't asked, but it's very obvious if you know me as I normally have a flat belly. This is my third and I guess thats why I'm showing early.

Close family and friends have known since the beginning, but I did a facebook announcement on Fri after my 11 week appt and scan. It was so fun! My daughter posted the scan pic on her facebook lastnight, shes such a proud big sister already. She will be almost 15 when the baby is born and my son will turn 10 the month before.

I have just added pics taken today to my journal lol xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1123779-9mth-wait-baby-3-a.html

Awww it was amazing! Looked so much like a proper baby! They put me 4 days forward so now due the 6th of Feb :)

My daughters face was amazing when she saw her little bro/sis on the screen, she was so proud! It was playing peekaboo and sucking its thumb! I'll upload the pic soon :cloud9:

Meet my baby!!

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/embo216/For%20bnb/004-1.jpg

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/embo216/For%20bnb/003.jpg

awwww gorgeous Em :)

My letter says no small children :( I have not told the kids yet but I have slipped "babys and mummys tummy" etc into convos. x

Our policy is no children of any age at the scan.

Hope everyone is well and 1st tri symptoms are easing :)

Aww em what lovely scan pics! I'm due the 5th :winkwink:
Are you finding out what you're having? Cause I like having a guess!

Afm I had a dentist appointment today! I'm really scared of the dentist but I'm glad I'd gone now, half as bad.
My symptoms are much subtler now. Only slightly sicky every now and then! I'm really proud cause this is the first pregnancy I've not actually been sick! :happydance:
Otherwise I just need my sleep and I'm lucky my two like having a afternoon nap where I can get some rest too. I am definitely getting old! :haha:

Afm I had a dentist appointment today! I'm really scared of the dentist but I'm glad I'd gone now, half as bad.
My symptoms are much subtler now. Only slightly sicky every now and then! I'm really proud cause this is the first pregnancy I've not actually been sick! :happydance:
Otherwise I just need my sleep and I'm lucky my two like having a afternoon nap where I can get some rest too. I am definitely getting old! :haha:

Ooh I wish my 2 would have a nap! If I was to get them down they'd be up till midnight :dohh:

I got sick 5 times today- even in the car :( I really hope it stops soon :nope:

I am desperate to find out the sex! Do you fancy having a guess at what my little one looks like in the scan? I did try to have a look at the nub but I couldn't see it :(

Ooh I wish my 2 would have a nap! If I was to get them down they'd be up till midnight :dohh:

I got sick 5 times today- even in the car :( I really hope it stops soon :nope:

I am desperate to find out the sex! Do you fancy having a guess at what my little one looks like in the scan? I did try to have a look at the nub but I couldn't see it :(

I think it looks like a girl! Just the first thing that came to mind :)
I did get a lil look at baby's nub but even without I'm pretty certain it's a boy.
Can't wait to find out for sure though! We're keeping it a secret from everyone else though. Seems like family doesn't find the third half as exciting as the first?
Anyway we're so excited!

I was very sick with my son daily in the first trimester. I noticed with my daughter though that it helped if I took my vitamins last thing at night...

I'm really lucky with my two! They go to bed at 7.30 too and sleep until 6.30-7. Can't complain. But then they're both little!

Em, I still get sick too and heave really easily at the thought of certain foods too, its horrible when its in car especially when its so hot and muggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->