February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on much recently, not been feeling great, got a rotton cough and its sent my gag reflex crazy :sick:

I have my scan tomorrow! yay! Will update when I get back from my mums tomorrow evening x x x

I swear I felt weird feelings in my belly earlier? Anyone know average stage to feel flutters with baby number 3 (well I have been pregnant 5 times) x

I've birthed 5, and I think the earliest I remember feeling anything was after 13 or 14 weeks. But my youngest is almost 6, and oldest almost 22, plus I have baby brain so I can't be certain. I know this little one is kicking because I hear him/her kick the doppler sometimes when I'm listening for the hb but I still don't feel it. I am expecting sometime after next week myself. I can't wait!!!

Good luck at scan xx

I have just been for a 3mile walk, need to keep at it now MS is (slowly) going x

I miss walking, my SPD is agony now :( Stupid pelvis. x x x

good luck on your scan Wiggler! :hugs: wish this hug could make you feel better :(

Beautiful pics Embo :happydance:

Ouchie hun :( I felt like I walked miles till I looked at gps tracker :( I dont want to push it so just came home but would feel better doing more as I tend to feel miserable when I dont get my walks in x

Beautiful scan Embo and I think GIRL!

Good luck at your scan Wiggler, and I hope you feel better soon!

Hello.

Had part of my 1st trimester screening today. Baby looked really well but was being very difficult and trying to hide while the doc was trying to measure the neck. They said the neck was very thin (which is good), saw all of its extremities, brain development looked on track and plenty of blood flow occurring.

Strange though because my blood work results were not bad but not awesome. It appears one of my levels (PAPPA) is low so that makes me more at risk for a child with downs syndrome. HOWEVER, I personally don't think I'm going to get more test done because no matter what I will love him or her. Plus I'm relying on the fact that all development and neck measurements look good. They said at 20 weeks I could get a more detailed ultrasound done (which I am anyways) to look more at facial features and then determine if their appear to be any abnormalities.

But I think all will be well :)

Nice looking scan! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

I go on Wed for my 12w scan - excited and nervous at the same time - MS aka all day sickness a little less over the last couple of days but still feeling sick and tired.

Hubby noticed that I'm getting a small baby bump. He keeps showing everyone and told my mom on the phone to check her email later cuz he wants to takes pics and send it to my parents. Hehe. He's starting to get more excited I think. Its so cute.

mines on monday hun i am so worried about it i wish i cud feel excited but im just terrified something will b wrong. just hope all is well and normol.
feels like i been waiting forever for this scan:wacko:

awwwwww hunny i have lost 3 babys b4 and words can not describe how it feels.

im still not out the woods yet my pregnancy is very high risk of all kinds of really horrible things. so im constantly paniking think thats why im so nervous about that scan my baby is at risk of so many things even still birth so im really really shitting it this time. im just preying that all my scans r good and baby stays put till after ive had the jabs to mature his/her lungs and is healthy.

i wud love to relax and enjoy bein pregnant but im just so scered. and its even worse wen u have already had losses. :nope:

:hugs:

have the drs said anything to u like why u have had 7 losses? i am so so very sorry this has happened to u i prey u get another BFP and a sticky bean next time. hopefully drs will look into it for u. i prey they get to the bottom of it. no lady shud have to go through that.

i think ure a very brave and strong lady for still being on here i wanna send u love preyes and :hugs:

Bumpblues sorry to be nosey but have you had your thyroid checked? its just reading your sig it was like reading my sisters history shes been thru exactly the same docs told her everything was fine but she kept loosing wasnt until her 8th or 9th loss cant remember exactly that they diagnosed a thyroid problem and the reason for all her losses:hugs:

I had a letter saying not immune to Rubella but I knew that, have had the jab 3 times!

I also got lost in town today and looked at the sat nav and went over red light :( grrr

It was my fault really but I was completely lost and it turnt just as I went on it, I was only doing like 10mph lol but you know when your so lost and it changes. Bah my fault- hopefully I didnt get flashed (but I think it ws the only traffic lights in that town with a cam grrr)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->