• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

Omg twins, imagine! I'm sure one of us will have twins? Although I'm sure the February 2011 babies didn't have any?

Omg twins, imagine! I'm sure one of us will have twins? Although I'm sure the February 2011 babies didn't have any?
My MIL informed me that she has been praying for two years that my DH and I either have twins or triplets. Also that they must be identically and all girls. lol :haha:

My MIL informed me that she has been praying for two years that my DH and I either have twins or triplets. Also that they must be identically and all girls. lol :haha:

No pressure then on you and DH?! :haha:

No pressure then on you and DH?! :haha:

Of course not! None at all. Thankfully we haven't told the in-laws yet that we are expecting. My DH says I should try to wait until my MIL birthday/anniversary before I have the baby. When is that? March 20th. My due date? February 13th. I think not...

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share something with you- I have been getting really bad nausea all day and it is making me feel really down, but I have found that chewing gum is a saviour. It completely takes the nausea away and when I'm not nauseous I am also not quite as tired!

Everything seems real today too, I got my hospital appointment for 11th July. I'm not sure if they will do a scan at that appointment, I really hope that they will although I'll only be 10 weeks and 3 days.

Nausea actually makes me feel happy, as i know the pregnancy is still there! lol! Although i know that nausea comes and goes.. but still, it makes me feel pregnant :p

I wouldn't have minded twins if it was my first but as this is my third and final I don't fancy a fourth!

I felt sick the other day and I got some chewing gum and it did make me better too- I thought I was my imagination!
Must work then :)
I like a bit of sickness too but when your going through it I wish I didn't have it.

I don't mind a little bit of nausea but it is lasting from about 10 in the morning until after dinner time the only time that it goes is when I eat and I can't eat all day!

I suppose though that it is reassuring that things are happening to make me feel like that!

Hello!! According to the internet I'm due Feb. 11!!!! Doctor won't see me until July 9, seems like forever away!! Planning to tell our parents this weekend!! It's our first! And it doesn't seem real at all!

what were your betas girls? just out of curiuosity..

my first one at 13dpo was 36 & 15dpo was 129!!! went up so much yay!

Hey I am due feb 17th, first pregnancy, very excited :) Congratz to all of you

keepthefaithx - I've never had a beta taken before. I just call a midwife when the urine test is positive and schedule an 8 week appointment.

werlcome to all the new ladies and congrats on ur bfp's!!!

peachy, which date would you like to be on the list for? we can change it later as needed. :)

Hiya, 3rd will be great I think, till the dating scan!

Im due the 6th as of right now.. not sure if it will change at scan :)

hiya due 19th feb only had bfp saturday! would love some buddies x

:) I'm still breast feeding DD too, no plans to stop as yet! To those other mummy's breastfeeding when you conceived, did you know breastfeeding increases your chances of twins as much (or more) than taking fertility drugs such as clomid!! eek!

:) I'm still breast feeding DD too, no plans to stop as yet! To those other mummy's breastfeeding when you conceived, did you know breastfeeding increases your chances of twins as much (or more) than taking fertility drugs such as clomid!! eek!

Yikes! I didn't know that. So glad my LO self weaned 7 months ago. I'd hate to have twins.

hehe, I can't stop thinking ooh it might be twins... I'm driving myself nuts! can't wait for my scan so I know one way or the other, I'm terrified there's going to be 2 in there!

I worry about twins because of my age and when I tested at 16dpo the test was really dark. I've also read that a girl might account for higher hcg levels as well, so I'm hoping it's just a single girl in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->