February 2013 Love Bugs

Had a clinic appt today to follow up my hospital stay, and my thyroid function test was high. I had a repeat blood test last Monday and it has come down, but it's still high (it's 33, and should be between 9 and 19). I had another blood test today to monitor it. Hoping for another decrease! I go back next Wednesday for the results. If it stays high, I'll be deemed 'high risk' and won't be able to deliver in a midwife-led unit. :(

Lovely scan pics ladies!! Trying to work out how to upload mine from the iPad!!

Scan went well today - moved forward again so EDD is 7th Feb and am 14 weeks tmrw! :happydance:

I am so glad your scan went great! But quick question... I am so confused, if Beany is growing slow they say you need to eat well or they put your DD back.. if beany is growing fast they tell you the DD is put forward, how can that happen more than once? so if Beany grows very well, your DD comes forward? I don't understand :wacko: Hewp me

Got my results for my 1st trimester testing. Looks like everything is fine and normal :) But I also noticed my EDD was changed to Jan 29th. Dont know If I should stay here or move to the Jan babies :) lol so torn!

ooo Me too :D My results were great and I got shocked to find out my Blood group :o it was O+ I could have sworn I was a B something..
Anyway Stay here, you made such great friends here and stuff but do join the Jan group too, you never know indeed :)

Had a clinic appt today to follow up my hospital stay, and my thyroid function test was high. I had a repeat blood test last Monday and it has come down, but it's still high (it's 33, and should be between 9 and 19). I had another blood test today to monitor it. Hoping for another decrease! I go back next Wednesday for the results. If it stays high, I'll be deemed 'high risk' and won't be able to deliver in a midwife-led unit. :(

Sorry to hear that sweety, but why is Thyroid issues making pregnancy high risk? Any specific reason?

I think it's just because they need to monitor it closely before and after delivery. The midwife today told me I needed to see the endocrinologist and maybe an obstetrician near the end of my pregnancy. Usually, in the UK, if you're low risk, there's no real reason to see an obstetrician. :shrug:

Scan went well today! They said baby was measuring perfect and had a good hr at 165. Baby put on a show hopping around and bouncing and flipping, but was nice enough to sit still for the tech to take some good measurements. She made me nervous because she kept measuring the neck and I finally asked if everything was ok - turns out she was practicing. whew.

Said my tear looked more like a clot now, so probably will have some more bleeding from that but at least it didn't look worse. And I've lost 6lbs in a month from the nausea and food aversions : /

Got to hear the heartbeat too :)

Here's my scan :happydance: not real clear but you can see the profile and baby's hand up near the eye

Attachments

• 12wk3d ultrasound.jpg
    12wk3d ultrasound.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
Good morning everyone! Lovely scan pics and bumps :)

Went for dinner last night with my girlfriends and told them the happy news or shall I say they spotted the bump. Everyone was very excited, felt great not to get the 'what another one?' question again.
I've been feeling soooo tired! :sleep:

Glitter I don't think you can upload pics from the iPad/phone.

Morning.
Ha ha Vegan, I thought I'd get that but everyone jus said 'were not surprised!' no one believes us that this is our last baby but it defo is.

Lovely bumps and scans, if I was computer savvy I'd put mine up too.

Hope you all have a good day, I'm off for a picnic with my girlies xx

Jembug never say never! ;) picnic sounds great! And it's sunny today! :wohoo:

My nausea feelings are almost over it has been 3 days I hardly get them:)

13weeks today hehe :)

I am starting to panic about the labour now and who to have with me, it will probably be my mum again but I was thinking of a doula??

13weeks today hehe :)

I am starting to panic about the labour now and who to have with me, it will probably be my mum again but I was thinking of a doula??

i want my mum there but think it will be a bit dificult as can't time her flying over with going into labour:haha: plus im risk ofgoing early due to my bicornuate uterus :dohh: will just have to be brave and deal with hubby:haha:

yeh thats the thing my OH hated it last time lol he didnt feel comfortable at all and knowing he felt like that would make me unable to relax so he can stay at home with the kids, he cant drive anyway so couldn't even take me lol.

Hubby hated it first time round. But I wasn't that keen either so if I gotta do it again then so has he. Mum can have DD :)

eeeek just booked a Gender scan!! Its for the 25th August, a day before my birthday :lol:

I'm seeing it as a birthday present for me :happydance:

I will be 16 +3 so hopefully baby has it's legs wide open!

ooo good luck em xx

I dont want him there if he does not like it, no help to me lol and not really fussed as my son needs to be with someone who knows him (he has autism).

Em, I'm SO tempted to go private for my gender scan - I can't wait 8 weeks to know. It's cracking me up lol.
xoxox

Im getting mine private im way to impatient!! 4 more weeks and I can know if its pink or blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->