February 2013 Love Bugs

Ok ladies, I'm out. Found out yesterday that I've had another missed miscarriage (this is #3), so I'm in for a D&C tomorrow.

Good luck and happy pregnancies to everyone. :thumbup:

T-Bex - So sorry to hear that. How far along were you? (not that that matters of course) I am terrified the same thing is going to happen to me tomorrow.

im off to the doc again 10 in the morning just got an emergency apt to try find out what this pain is that ive had for weeks it really does hurt and only on the one side doesnt feel like stretching at all

Hi! I'm due Feb. 28th, and I was wondering if I still qualified to join the Feb. group, seeing as baby could just as easily be born in March, lol. But I can see on the list that there are several people listed due on Feb. 28th!

Ok ladies, I'm out. Found out yesterday that I've had another missed miscarriage (this is #3), so I'm in for a D&C tomorrow.

:hugs:Sorry for your loss.:hugs:

im off to the doc again 10 in the morning just got an emergency apt to try find out what this pain is that ive had for weeks it really does hurt and only on the one side doesnt feel like stretching at all

Good luck. Hope all is well.

Hi! I'm due Feb. 28th, and I was wondering if I still qualified to join the Feb. group, seeing as baby could just as easily be born in March, lol. But I can see on the list that there are several people listed due on Feb. 28th!

Welcome :flower:

T-bex - so sorry honey :hugs: I hope you take some time for yourself to heal and sort through your pain.

Whisper - hope everything goes well for you - fingers crossed for you and lo.

*waves* Checking in with you ladies, im still having smaller brown clots with a smidge of brown blood. Consultant said not to worry unless it turns red. Got 12 week scan on tuesday.

Been having major issues at work the last two days and was 'summoned' for a meeting with HR. Basically im not allowed any time of sick for the next 3 months and my ward sister basically sat there in the meeting and blamed me for the issues/problems that ive had in the last 15months. But she has finally done my mat risk assessment and im on light duties until i have my scan.

Grrrrr how am i supposed to learn and grow as a nurse if im not given feedback, im a naturally negative person and i can find the negative in anything but struggle to find the good,especially if i am involved.

Only good thing at the moment is sour skittles :D

Im so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you xx

Morning.
Ha ha Vegan, I thought I'd get that but everyone jus said 'were not surprised!' no one believes us that this is our last baby but it defo is.

Lovely bumps and scans, if I was computer savvy I'd put mine up too.

Hope you all have a good day, I'm off for a picnic with my girlies xx

Thats what I said about number 3 lol this is number 4. On the plus side Im getting to old for this LOL

Rota I can't believe they're treating you like this, they've got a cheek to call you for a meeting as it should be the other way around. If I was you I'd contact my HR department in confidence and tell them your concerns. Also I'd keep a diary of all the incidents where someone treats/asks you to do something you're not comfortable with or treats you unfairly. Write down date, person, and task/issue. Once you've got a few incidents report back to HR. They'll think twice about treating you wrongly Hun. Makes me mad! Hormones don't help :haha:
Hope baby is all well hun :hugs:

Afm I've had a nice long nap today and am back baking! Chocolate orange muffins mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Had one straight from the oven, they do say chocolate has iron :happydance:

I'm so sorry hunny :hugs:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back