February 2013 Love Bugs

Rota, I'm pretty sure they can't tell you you can't go off sick! If you're ill, get your GP to sign you off. Mine signed me off for three weeks (I had to ask on two separate occasions) in total, with hyperemesis. They can't argue with your doctor. :)

Also, I didn't realise they had to do a risk assessment (I don't think my ward manager has done one), but I've been refusing to do any manual handling anyway. :)

Sorry t bex xx

Glad the bleeding is looking better- Rota! That's awful about your work!!! I'd take maternity leave at the earliest point.... You shouldn't have to deal with that!

I've still not told my boss yet, got midwife on Monday, I'm just over 15 weeks then so I'm hoping she will listen for baby then?

Mummy of 2 peas... Honestly defo last one! Took months to convince Shaun to have one more, think he would divorce me! Lol.

So what cream Is everyone using? I'm my last two I just used Body shop coco butter, I did get a few stretch marks but I think that'd just my skin type. You can hardly see them now but I'm not sure what will happen third time round?
I use that palmers coconut butter on my face, smells lovely. So I got the one for bumps and stretch marks and it bloody stinks! I've used it a few time but I need to be a bit more consistant. Don't really think they work tbh, I think if you gave the skin for stretch marks your get them- but at least I feel Like I'm making an effort by applying it.

Hope your all ok, so hot, but not complaining x

whoops I have not been using cream! but tbh no bump at all yet.

I didnt get any strechies before but I bet I do this time, oh well! 3rd time unlucky haha, xx

I just use normal nivea soft when I remember x

Ok ladies, I'm out. Found out yesterday that I've had another missed miscarriage (this is #3), so I'm in for a D&C tomorrow.

Good luck and happy pregnancies to everyone. :thumbup:

I'm so sorry! :nope:

Currently in bed watching Armaggeddon :D Frikking love this film, but it normally makes me cry so i dread to think what im gonna be like now,

My scan went great!! :happydance:

Baby was waving and sucking his/her little thumb...it was precious!! :cloud9: NT measurement was only 1 which is perfect, so doctor said he would be surprised if my bloodwork showed anything abnormal.

Baby is measuring 4 days ahead at 12+4, but doctor didn't change my due date. Don't know why? :wacko: At my first scan at 6.5 weeks baby was measuring 2 days behind what I thought, so that's what they have down as my dd ughh. So that means today baby measured 6 days ahead of what they had written down LOL...how crazy. I still think I am closer to being right about my due date so I am just leaving it the 21st for now.

Anyways, here is my little one! Pictures are not the best because my camera didn't transfer them that well, my originals look clear. Don't know how to make them look any better on here lol. Sorry about posting so many, I am just over the moon excited!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

full profile (800x565).jpg

Face up close:
face close (800x516).jpg

Sucking that thumb (my favorite pic):
thumb (800x544).jpg

Little leg:
leg (800x566).jpg

Waving!:
wave (800x600).jpg

Ok ladies, I'm out. Found out yesterday that I've had another missed miscarriage (this is #3), so I'm in for a D&C tomorrow.

Good luck and happy pregnancies to everyone. :thumbup:

So sorry to hear this...:cry:

I don't understand my ticker.... I thought 2nd tri was 13+ weeks?

I had always thought 12 weeks was 2nd, and thats what my doctors office says. My friend who is further along than me said end of 12 weeks starts 2nd. But around here I see 14 a lot.

I will consider myself second tri when I officially hit 3 month mark. Due Feb 14, so Aug 14 I will be 3 months with 6 months to go. Seems weird that I have to be 13 + 5 to hit second tri.

hey, ladies - just checking in - hope everyone is doing well!

welcome to the newbies, and i hope i caught all the EDD changes - please let me know if i accidentally skipped over yours. :)

things fine here - keep getting headaches b/c not drinking enough water... :dohh:

Beautiful scan pics, cant wait for my scan on the 15th when I will be 12w3d. I keep having low BP 70 or 80. Feels terrible and it happens after 7pm almost every evening. My appetite has decreased and bloat is kind of gone. Other than that I feel gr8

Second trimester will be 13 w plus since they calcualate extra 2 weeks or so from first day of out LMP. This 2 weeks we were not preg

Love ur scan picssss, do u know much abt Skull theory? I think ur baby is a girl :)

My scan went great!! :happydance:

Baby was waving and sucking his/her little thumb...it was precious!! :cloud9: NT measurement was only 1 which is perfect, so doctor said he would be surprised if my bloodwork showed anything abnormal.

Baby is measuring 4 days ahead at 12+4, but doctor didn't change my due date. Don't know why? :wacko: At my first scan at 6.5 weeks baby was measuring 2 days behind what I thought, so that's what they have down as my dd ughh. So that means today baby measured 6 days ahead of what they had written down LOL...how crazy. I still think I am closer to being right about my due date so I am just leaving it the 21st for now.

Anyways, here is my little one! Pictures are not the best because my camera didn't transfer them that well, my originals look clear. Don't know how to make them look any better on here lol. Sorry about posting so many, I am just over the moon excited!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

View attachment 456165

Face up close:
View attachment 456163

Sucking that thumb (my favorite pic):
View attachment 456169

Little leg:
View attachment 456167

Waving!:
View attachment 456171

This is for mums 37plus, are u considering doing Amniocentesis?

According to the skull theory both mine should've been girls but my first is very much a boy! :winkwink:
Just looked back on all their scan pictures and compared and this one again should be a girl though I'm certain it's a boy! :)

Do u have same symptomes az ur first? like morning symptomes, cravings,,,,,

Fides hun I got moved from the 10th to the 6th at my scan :) Thank youuu x

Do u have same symptomes az ur first? like morning symptomes, cravings,,,,,

With my first I was sick allot, nearly everyday in the first trimester. As for cravings it's always been the same. I tend to go off food more.... I had terrible skin though!
With Lilah my skin was fine but I had dandruff! This time my skin's fine and so is my head :) so its a surprise!

This is for mums 37plus, are u considering doing Amniocentesis?

No. I'm keeping this baby no matter what, and I have heard of false positives. Already told my doc I didnt want it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->