February 2013 Love Bugs

just back from doc all fine no cysts just stretching and everything :cloud9: got my scan date when will find the sex hopefully too on the 18th of sept:happydance:

just back from doc all fine no cysts just stretching and everything :cloud9: got my scan date when will find the sex hopefully too on the 18th of sept:happydance:

Yay whisper!! We should find out our sex around the 20th :happydance:

cant wait i saw babba today again but no piccy but he/she has definatly grown looks like a real baby now was bouncing around and waving its hand around:cloud9: do you have any feelings on what your having?

Love ur scan picssss, do u know much abt Skull theory? I think ur baby is a girl :)

My scan went great!! :happydance:

Baby was waving and sucking his/her little thumb...it was precious!! :cloud9: NT measurement was only 1 which is perfect, so doctor said he would be surprised if my bloodwork showed anything abnormal.

Baby is measuring 4 days ahead at 12+4, but doctor didn't change my due date. Don't know why? :wacko: At my first scan at 6.5 weeks baby was measuring 2 days behind what I thought, so that's what they have down as my dd ughh. So that means today baby measured 6 days ahead of what they had written down LOL...how crazy. I still think I am closer to being right about my due date so I am just leaving it the 21st for now.

Anyways, here is my little one! Pictures are not the best because my camera didn't transfer them that well, my originals look clear. Don't know how to make them look any better on here lol. Sorry about posting so many, I am just over the moon excited!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

View attachment 456165

Face up close:
View attachment 456163

Sucking that thumb (my favorite pic):
View attachment 456169

Little leg:
View attachment 456167

Waving!:
View attachment 456171

Thanks!! I know a little bit about it, and yes I am thinking girl too for that and other reasons. I am going to do a private scan in 4 weeks to find out gender!! :happydance: Couldn't see the nub this time because baby kept turning at an angle and putting his/her leg in front of it lol

Fides hun I got moved from the 10th to the 6th at my scan :) Thank youuu x

I wonder why my doctor didn't change mine? Baby measured 12+4 yesterday. You would think the 12 week scan would be more accurate than the 6 week one!! :wacko:

hello ladies
sorry ive not been on for 2 days. truth is ive been feeling really low because im so worried about my scan on monday im being really snappy to my OH and im feeling so bad about it, but i cant help it im so scered and worried its making me moody and nervous.

anyway i was gonna not bother coming on here till after my scan but i cudent stay away wanted to to tell u all how im feeling as i really feel im on my own with this worrying lark. all my partner keeps saying is everything will b ok but i dont know how he b so sure, he wasnt there wem i was told all the things im high risk for and i have told him wat was said but he just brushes it off.

im so worried i just dont know wat to do with myself and to top it off the time is just draggin. sorry to rammble on but i got no one else to talk to about how i feel:nope:

Oh future (not sure on your 'real' name) :hugs:

I have been looking out for you, One thing I would say is that your bump is most definitely showing that your little beanie is growing.

I know nothing I will say will make you feel any better but I couldn't not say anything.

Will be thinking of you loads on Monday, is it a morning appointment or afternoon? x

hello ladies
sorry ive not been on for 2 days. truth is ive been feeling really low because im so worried about my scan on monday im being really snappy to my OH and im feeling so bad about it, but i cant help it im so scered and worried its making me moody and nervous.

anyway i was gonna not bother coming on here till after my scan but i cudent stay away wanted to to tell u all how im feeling as i really feel im on my own with this worrying lark. all my partner keeps saying is everything will b ok but i dont know how he b so sure, he wasnt there wem i was told all the things im high risk for and i have told him wat was said but he just brushes it off.

im so worried i just dont know wat to do with myself and to top it off the time is just draggin. sorry to rammble on but i got no one else to talk to about how i feel:nope:
i personaly think its really bad they told you all of that granted if something were to be showing then yeh by all means tell you but to worry you sick with everthing they said when they do not even know for sure is really bad:growlmad: im sure everythings fine in there your belly dfinaltly is growing and monday i bet you will be laughing thinking why was i worrying so much when you see that bouncing babba on the screen:hugs:

its morning hun 11.20am. my belly isnt as big in the mornings but it gets bigger as the day goes on. i dont think it looks as big as that now. ill take a pic and post it c wat u all think. :wacko:

also i dint feel pregnant wat so ever. getting no sickness no sore boobs not any symptoms wat so ever. :nope:

its morning hun 11.20am. my belly isnt as big in the mornings but it gets bigger as the day goes on. i dont think it looks as big as that now. ill take a pic and post it c wat u all think. :wacko:

also i dint feel pregnant wat so ever. getting no sickness no sore boobs not any symptoms wat so ever. :nope:

i didnt have any major symptoms neither hun

awwww thank u whisper. :hugs:

glad ure scan went well. i think i been waiting 4 sickness to kick in like it did with our son at 11 weeks but it just hasnt. i have only had it very mildly on and off but the last weeks ive had nothing.we were away on holiday with our son from week 11 to week 12 and i was so green on that holl and wen we came back, so im just wondering if wen we go on holiday on monday after the scan the sickness will kick in.:shrug:

im not peeing all the time now either and my boobs dont hurt. the only thing i have noticed is really really dry flakey skin.:wacko:

awwww thank u whisper. :hugs:

glad ure scan went well. i think i been waiting 4 sickness to kick in like it did with our son at 11 weeks but it just hasnt. i have only had it very mildly on and off but the last weeks ive had nothing.we were away on holiday with our son from week 11 to week 12 and i was so green on that holl and wen we came back, so im just wondering if wen we go on holiday on monday after the scan the sickness will kick in.:shrug:

im not peeing all the time now either and my boobs dont hurt. the only thing i have noticed is really really dry flakey skin.:wacko:

calm before the storm hun im back to peeing constantly now and instead of nausea have major heartburn:haha:

awwwww hunny bless ya. im staring to feel a little sicky but im not sure if im wishing it on myself:wacko:

I'm soooooo tired today! Thankfully it's Friday and the sun is shining... will have to make do without the cocktail though :)

Awwwww just found some of my newborn clothes! Only boys though, I think it's a sign...

Fides you can put is down as team yellow please as we're keeping it a secret! Thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->