• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

what were your betas girls? just out of curiuosity..

my first one at 13dpo was 36 & 15dpo was 129!!! went up so much yay!

have only had one beta at 15 dpo 4 weeks 1 day and was 190 i thinkshes doing another on weds:shrug:

hi ladies how you all feeling? im finding it hard to drink anything, is that odd? i usually drink loads of water but im struggling to finish a whole galss or even a cup of tea? i have found that i can drink lots of milk but that gives me heaaches so im stuck at what to do?

are any of you lovely ladies also feeling like you suddenly have a really early bump? cos i am :) and i also have this really really strong feeling that im having twins...cant shake it? xx

i have a bump already and we keep talking about twins! not sure if its just a fantasy though!!! I now cant wear any regular clothes as they suffocate me!!! just ordered new mat jeans!!!!

yes - the bloat - got it!

when does the uterus actually start to peak above the bone - is it 12-13 weeks? i can't remember...

How is everyones symptoms?

I felt a tiny bit sicky earlier and my boobs feel very slightly achey, I want proper symptoms!!!! :brat: x x x

I still feel the same. Slightly tender breasts and some bloating in the evening after eating. I'm content with these symptoms. I have no desire to feel anything more.

Im the same, just bloated, and achey boobs... other then that i feel wonderful, face is clear, craving fruits and veggies (with dd all i wanted was cheeseburgers) and i feel great!!!

ive got crampy achey feeling had for over a week n hald now, feel sick on and off and boobs are sore but thats about it keepworrying that something will be wrong lol i have a scan tomorrow to see if she can see anything before i fly:dohh:

I'd like to join. I'm due Feb 13th. Yay! Congrats to everyone on your BFPs!

:hi: Welome and congratulations Casper! x x x

Im the same, just bloated, and achey boobs... other then that i feel wonderful, face is clear, craving fruits and veggies (with dd all i wanted was cheeseburgers) and i feel great!!!

Hello, I'm feeling the same as you. Other than achey bbs and feeling a bit tired here and there, I'm feeling great. My complexion is better than it's been in months, I'm sleeping good, and eating healthy. I hope this lasts right on through my entire pregnancy and for you too!

Is there anyone here who is 35+? I'm 39 and trying not to worry myself sick about miscarriage, but I know the chance goes up after the age of 35.

I'm 25 next week, but I understand the fear of MC, I have been through 2 recently. Massive hugs :hugs: Try not to worry hun.

I forgot to add hunger to my symptoms, it comes and goes, but when its here I NEED to stuff my face, it makes me feel weak it gets so severe! x x x

Hi ladies! Congrats to all of you!! I just got my :bfp: this morning! At 12 dpo. Thank you, God!!! This is our first and this was the 6th cycle of trying (with a few months of ntnp). I am 32 and am due February 21.

We had a chem pregnancy in April. So, I am really praying this is a sticky one!!

Here are my tests from this morning. Will test again in a few days to hopefully see a nice dark line. FX'd.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
:hi: Welcome and congratulations MD!! Lovely lines :happydance: x x x

:) I'm still breast feeding DD too, no plans to stop as yet! To those other mummy's breastfeeding when you conceived, did you know breastfeeding increases your chances of twins as much (or more) than taking fertility drugs such as clomid!! eek!

Wow I did not know that! I've dropped her day time feeds and night is just another issue, I'll have to stop bf when she's 2 anyway, but it may be difficult stopping then when the new baby will be attached! So I've started weaning process in pray she'll forget about boobie by the time baby arrives....

Thanks, Wiggler!!

So, has anyone talked about creating a ticker for this Feb 2013 group? A fun name? ;)

I get super hungry too, this morning I have a bit of a headache. My sense of smell is out of control as well....not always a good thing. But I am happy that my symptoms are mild and I'm sleeping well. I'm normally a horrible sleeper so I'm very happy about that.

I'm sorry for your losses. Fingers crossed for both of us that we have super sticky, healthy beans!

MD1223-Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"