February 2013 Love Bugs

lol its deffo only one. i think im carrying loads of water this time. im hoping my bump is a good sign all is well in there, but i have felt no movments or anything so i think it must be lots of water. unless im further along:shrug:

im quite short to so i guess the only way it can go is outwords :haha:
ive put a pic up of me at 9 weeks then todays pic in the bumps forum and u can really tell the difference my bump is getting higher. looks like a boy bump but i still think im having a girl, but the ring test says boy. ooooh i cant wait to find out:hugs:

I'm so jealous future! I'm not even close to that. You sure you don't have twins in there??

lol no its only one lol. i carried loads of water with my son so think im carrying loads this time. :hugs:

Lovely bump future!! I guess when we've been pregnant more than once it shows earlier :winkwink: or maybe your dates are just wrong & you're further along that what you think.

Aww Future your bump is still as awesome as ever! Plus your wearing black in the new photo so it will always make it look smaller ;)

I'm just off to take my monsters to the Zoo for a few hours, we have a bad case of cabin fever at the moment, plus I have gold passes so its free!!

thank u ladies im just hoping its a good sign all is well in there, so nervous about monday:wacko:

yes this my 4th baby but mine and my fiancee 2nd. i have a girl 9 and boy 6 from a previous relationship and me and my fiancee have a 18 month old son. he turn 2 on the 2nd feb and this baby is due on 23rd and i been told it will prob come early just hope it dont come on my sons bday lol.

my midwife felt my tummp wen i was 10+4 and she put on my notes 11+ so i cud be more. ill find out on monday just preying baby is healthy in there, so nervous:wacko:

Thanks guys. Don't remember gettin any of this with my other pregnancys my friend said it sounds like round ligament pains. I feel like I did loads of sit ups last night lol x

hay hun wat kinda pains u having is those stretchin pains? i had them at the start of my pregnancy but havent really noticed them since mind u i do get crampy but i always put it down to constapation pain, but it cud of been the stretching, i dunno it feels a bit like mild period cramps:wacko:

Is anyone else super paranoid all the time? I am trying so hard not to be. I think I might have to get a fetal heart monitor to calm my nerves, because waiting 4 weeks to go the doctor is rough.

I have also been getting some dull aches or twinges around my stomach area... I guess it might be stretching pains? Sometimes it hurts when I go to sit down, its like I put pressure on something... Ahhhh its hard being patient when you are an impatient person!!!!

Sometimes, when I plonk myself down too hard, I can feel something there in my pelvis. And when DH and I :sex: the other night, every time he... pushed, I felt my uterus come up and stick out! It was weird! I had to ask him to stop!

awwwww hun im paranoid all the time ive been driving myself crazy the last few weeks leading up to my 12 week scan which is on monday and im so paranoid something will b wrong.

pluss my pregnancy is such high risk i think ill b paranoid the whole way through dont think ill be able to relax till baby is safe in my arms:wacko:

pregnancy is just such a worrying time, i think all us womon worry because we already have a bond with our babys as there growing inside us.:hugs:

My scan went GREAT! I am so excited and I had myself convinced that they weren't going to let me see anything so it was a pleasant surprise! OH went in with me and my 73 year old grandmother even got to come in for a peek...it was the first ultrasound she's ever seen so that was kinda cool! They didn't tell us an estimated due date...I will get that when I see my doctor on the 22nd! We did have a nice, strong heartbeat of 173 though! And now OH and my Mom are totally convinced that it's a girl! Me, I still think a boy! Now I can't wait until my next scan in September! We will be able to see so much more! A friend just messaged me on fb too and said that she is going to let me borrow her doppler so I am pretty excited about that. So I am feeling much, much more relieved and confident now! And second trimester is finally here so I hope I am out of the woods as they say!

My scan went GREAT! I am so excited and I had myself convinced that they weren't going to let me see anything so it was a pleasant surprise! OH went in with me and my 73 year old grandmother even got to come in for a peek...it was the first ultrasound she's ever seen so that was kinda cool! They didn't tell us an estimated due date...I will get that when I see my doctor on the 22nd! We did have a nice, strong heartbeat of 173 though! And now OH and my Mom are totally convinced that it's a girl! Me, I still think a boy! Now I can't wait until my next scan in September! We will be able to see so much more! A friend just messaged me on fb too and said that she is going to let me borrow her doppler so I am pretty excited about that. So I am feeling much, much more relieved and confident now! And second trimester is finally here so I hope I am out of the woods as they say!

congrats on ure scan mines on monday i am so nervous:wacko:

Glad all went well :)

where did you order from? I need new cooler weather tops because mine never returned to me when friends returned the rest. I hate what I've seen in stores :(

Woman Within, which is only for size Medium's and up, but they do have a lot of nice Fall stuff. And since I'm tall and needed longer skirts, I ordered a few custom-made simple A-line skirts from Ringger Clothing company.

Good luck!

Your gender scan is coming up soon! I just scheduled mine today...they are able to do it at 15 weeks actually so 3 more weeks for me!! It's going to drag...:growlmad:

how exciting!!! :happydance: hope the time flies by!

Hello ladies, can I join in? Was originally due on 2nd March but after having an emergency scan on Wednesday we found out that I'm further along than first thought, so due 22nd Feb.

So excited and glad to have made the 12 week mark, still feeling very tired, sticky and suffering from headaches constantly.

Looking forward to chatting with you all :happydance:

welcome!

congrats!

So I only just had a hormonal cry in the apple store in Covent garden! So embarrassing! :dohh: Went there to see if they could fix my phone and when he said no I just couldn't hold it in! Lol got it replaced anyway :wohoo: ....the guy had no idea what he's done wrong!

Lovely bump future! I can also no longer hide it :haha:

lol glad im not the only one, i have to hold it all in wen i c people who dont know, i must say its not the most comfortible things to do:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->