February 2013 Love Bugs

So happy to have reached 12 weeks! It seemed SO FAR AWAY when I got my BFP at 4w2d and now I'm here! We have our scan tomorrow but we're able to pick up a strong hb on our doppler that ranges between 165-180bpm :cloud9:

Out of curiosity, when is everyone counting themselves as being in 2nd Tri? I know that because I'm due late Feb I'll be one of the last of us to jump across, but is it at 13w or 14w?

So happy to have reached 12 weeks! It seemed SO FAR AWAY when I got my BFP at 4w2d and now I'm here! We have our scan tomorrow but we're able to pick up a strong hb on our doppler that ranges between 165-180bpm :cloud9:

Out of curiosity, when is everyone counting themselves as being in 2nd Tri? I know that because I'm due late Feb I'll be one of the last of us to jump across, but is it at 13w or 14w?

congrats on 12 weeks hun i classed it as 12 as thats what my doc did:flower:

i keep feeling vibrating in my belly said to mum and a few friends and they all said sounds like flutters and im feeling the baby:cloud9:

Me too!!!!! It's exciting isn't it. I get a couple of these a day, might well be wind but I'm convinced it's baby, especially after the way it was wriggling around at the scan the other day :D

I have the Midwife coming round for a home visit tomorrow, apparently the norm for us UK ladies, I'm a little nervous, feel like she's coming round to check our house out.......

today especialy it feels like ive swallowed a phone and its vibrating lightly in my tum:haha:

i keep feeling vibrating in my belly said to mum and a few friends and they all said sounds like flutters and im feeling the baby:cloud9:

Me too!!!!! It's exciting isn't it. I get a couple of these a day, might well be wind but I'm convinced it's baby, especially after the way it was wriggling around at the scan the other day :D

I have the Midwife coming round for a home visit tomorrow, apparently the norm for us UK ladies, I'm a little nervous, feel like she's coming round to check our house out.......

Haha! No it's great she's coming round. With my first we lived in London and I had to travel to my appointments everytime. With the last and this one my mw has come over, makes it so much easier especially with two toddlers. Trust me after you've had baby and the mw comes around for checkups your place is gonna be slightly messier but no one cares! :winkwink:

Anyone in the States... when do they start discussing if you want a physician or a midwife? Ive only seen a couple nurses for my exam and I saw the tech for my scan. I really want to use a midwife as id like to try a waterbirth.

As far as cravings go... I'm not a big onion person, but for some reason I'm craving sweet onions. Ever since I made pierogies with butter and sweet onions. Lol. DH absolutely loathes them. He almost pukes if he eats just a sliver of an onion.

As far as cravings go... I'm not a big onion person, but for some reason I'm craving sweet onions. Ever since I made pierogies with butter and sweet onions. Lol. DH absolutely loathes them. He almost pukes if he eats just a sliver of an onion.

eyuck onions! they seriously effect me atm just the smell makes me feel sick and my eyes burn even if im in another room from them:shrug:my cravngs are burgers and rice krispies:haha: givinginto them both tomoz when i go shopping

hay hun wat kinda pains u having is those stretchin pains? i had them at the start of my pregnancy but havent really noticed them since mind u i do get crampy but i always put it down to constapation pain, but it cud of been the stretching, i dunno it feels a bit like mild period cramps:wacko:

I pulled the muscles in my belly playing with me dog. Figured it out later in the day

hay hun wat kinda pains u having is those stretchin pains? i had them at the start of my pregnancy but havent really noticed them since mind u i do get crampy but i always put it down to constapation pain, but it cud of been the stretching, i dunno it feels a bit like mild period cramps:wacko:

I pulled the muscles in my belly playing with me dog. Figured it out later in the day

Ugh that happens to me a lot. I noticed when I get up fast it pulls, when I turn over too quick it pulls, and when I sneeze... it pulls... My mom says its normal, but man it hurts!

14 weeks today!! Finally properly in 2ns trimester!! yay. I am also feeling tiny flutterings in belly and can find baby with doppler straight away. Feel a lot more relaxed. Went into town today and after a while my back started hurting. I hope I dont get SPD again.

Surely there's some sort of cream you can use? I had itchy nips for a bit, but now they're not itching anymore, so I didn't do anything about it. Are they cracked or just dry?

Surely there's some sort of cream you can use? I had itchy nips for a bit, but now they're not itching anymore, so I didn't do anything about it. Are they cracked or just dry?

i think a bit of both i suffer normaly from excema but the cream i have isnt helping it and they are driving me nuts:shrug:

Scan on tuesday!!! Went to town and bought one of those body pillows from lidls £9.99 what a bargain :D hope i can get comfy now. Cannot wait for payday so we can get more baby bits. We need to get the axle fixed on our travel system as i really do not want to pay out for a new one :(

ooh yea thats a great price! Hope the scan puts your mind at rest Rota. Im also thinking about Future tomorrow on her scan!

I have been so scared telling people. I just felt a bit self conscious telling people. Don't know why, I just felt silly!! Everybody has been thrilled so it has been nice seeing their reaction. Only 1 person has been a fly in the ointment, my business partner. He is a family man but is retiring in a few years. Anyway, basically he has given me no support and has said he won't run the place without me so I either have to sell out to somebody and work for them (yeah right) or buy him out and sort out my own maternity cover. This is a man who I actually considered to walk me down the aisle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->