February 2013 Love Bugs

Got some alcohol free wine :) , not as good but hey! I'm still happy. Xx

non alcaholic beer isnt to bad. im out tommorow night and im gonna be the only one not drinking, all my mates gonna be doin loads of shots and i know there gonna end up comp waisted.

thing is i can never dance wen im not tipsy i always feel like a bit of a stiff lemmon. also only my BF knows im pregnant the others dont know erm how do i explain the bump?

didnt really wanna tell anyone else till after my scan. ill just have to say i need a big poo:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

just back from doc all fine no cysts just stretching and everything :cloud9: got my scan date when will find the sex hopefully too on the 18th of sept:happydance:

Yay whisper!! We should find out our sex around the 20th :happydance:

cant wait i saw babba today again but no piccy but he/she has definatly grown looks like a real baby now was bouncing around and waving its hand around:cloud9: do you have any feelings on what your having?

I have a gut feeling it's a girl. Craving OJ, super nauseated, food aversions bad, ring test said girl, chinese chart says girl, high heart rate...

my chinese gender says girl but ring test says boy:wacko:
with my son the chinese gender said girl but ring test said boy and he was a boy, only thing with him i had major sickness from 11 weeks rite to the end i really thought it was gonna do the same this time but 12 wks tommorow and feel fine. i have had mild sickness on and off since i found out but felt ok for over a week now. i think im having a girl but wud love a boy. ah well as long as its healthy thats all that counts. my OH thinks im having a boy cuz im carrying the same with my doughter my bump was really like long and low with my son it just stuck rite out high and looks like its goin the same way this time.

get me 12 week scan out the way and hopefully that will b fine then i can start looking forward to my next scan and finding out sex:thumbup:

Future, I was nervous about my scan too - try to just keep thinking positive and reduce your stress. Remember, worrying doesn't empty troubles of tomorrow, it just empties today of its strength. :flower:

I am sure you have been doing everything you can to take care of yourself and that's all you can do! I will say a few prayers and think good thoughts for you :hugs:

Future, I was nervous about my scan too - try to just keep thinking positive and reduce your stress. Remember, worrying doesn't empty troubles of tomorrow, it just empties today of its strength. :flower:

I am sure you have been doing everything you can to take care of yourself and that's all you can do! I will say a few prayers and think good thoughts for you :hugs:

awwwww thank u sweety thats so nice of u and ure words speak truth:hugs:

My ring test says boy for this one! And predicted the two girls I have! It did the Same on my husband too, ha.
Future I've had three bouts of sickness with this baby, but loads with my girls. I'm sure your see your wiggly baby on Monday.

Not feeling good in my summer clothes, boo hoo.
It's my one year wedding anniversary on Monday so I'm going to treat myself to a glass of red on Saturday, Shaun is cooking me a nice meal and we are having a seaside family day on Sunday :) and Monday we go to the midwife and hopefully listen to the heartbeat? I accidentally booker myself in a week early, 15+2, so I'm hoping she will listen?

Whats everyone else up to this weekend? x

My ring test says boy for this one! And predicted the two girls I have! It did the Same on my husband too, ha.
Future I've had three bouts of sickness with this baby, but loads with my girls. I'm sure your see your wiggly baby on Monday.

It's my one year wedding anniversary on Monday so I'm going to treat myself to a glass of red on Saturday, Shaun is cooking me a nice meal and we are having a seaside family day on Sunday :) and Monday we go to the midwife and hopefully listen to the heartbeat? I accidentally booker myself in a week early, 15+2, so I'm hoping she will listen?

Oooow that wud b nice if its a boy for u this time. Well the ring test said boy for me last time and it was spot on, and its saying boy this time. Hehe i cant wait till we all find out:hugs: wat were having now:hugs:

I have one thing to say about prune juice. Uuuuuggggghhh

Try prunes, like the sun sweet pitted prunes in the pouch. Not too bad, really, and so much better than the juice. Try putting them in the fridge if you find you don't like them straight off the shelf.

sooo... just ordered some maternity clothes - got sick of the few I had last time, so got some more - yay!!! i had to switch to maternity clothes at 20 weeks last time, so i figured i should go ahead and order early in case i need to switch a little earlier this time around.

Future, this pregnancy has been tough for me with bleeding, 2 horrible UTIs, a swollen urethral gland which caused everything down there to swell up, cramping, etc. and my symptoms have come and gone. After my 3 losses I have been terrified...but at my 12 week scan yesterday baby was great and measuring 4 days ahead, nice strong heartbeat. There were so many times I could've sworn I was losing this baby, but he/she has stuck it out through A LOT and is just fine. I bet your baby is perfect in there, but I know how it feels to worry like crazy! Just try to put your feet up, relax, and you will see your little one wiggling away on that scan in just a few days!!

PS- My breast soreness is almost completely gone now and nausea 90% gone, and I am only a few days ahead of you. I think it's normal around this time for things to improve!

Future Hopes: Glad to see you back on, was a little worried when I didn't see you. Don't worry too much about the minimal symptoms, my 5th was not too bad symptom wise while my previous 4 were much worse. It could be for many reasons, or maybe this time you're just luckier or your body/metabolism/ whatever has changed this time around. You mentioned sore boobs earlier in the pregnancy (mine aren't really sore anymore). Your bump is beautiful and growing. Mine is much bigger at night too. Take a deep breath, place the worry in God's hands, and treat yourself well this weeekend! You've been waiting so long for this scan,I remember when it was almost a month away and now it is merely days to go. Hang in there love, I am praying (still) for you and your little one to be well. He/she is a miracle, just like you :hugs:

I have one thing to say about prune juice. Uuuuuggggghhh

For me apple juice works too, not QUITE as good as prune juice but it DOES work. Just might take a couple glasses instead of just one. If I have a glass 2-3 times a day, it straightens me right up lol. I drink the organic though because the arsenic thing scares me having more than one glass a day of the regular. :wacko:

sooo... just ordered some maternity clothes - got sick of the few I had last time, so got some more - yay!!! i had to switch to maternity clothes at 20 weeks last time, so i figured i should go ahead and order early in case i need to switch a little earlier this time around.

where did you order from? I need new cooler weather tops because mine never returned to me when friends returned the rest. I hate what I've seen in stores :(

I'm already in them and this is my first baby LOL. Not because I necessarily NEED them, but because they are SO much more comfortable. I can't stand anything pressing on my belly. I do have a little bump now too as of last week...yay!

Your gender scan is coming up soon! I just scheduled mine today...they are able to do it at 15 weeks actually so 3 more weeks for me!! It's going to drag...:growlmad:

just back from doc all fine no cysts just stretching and everything :cloud9: got my scan date when will find the sex hopefully too on the 18th of sept:happydance:

Yay whisper!! We should find out our sex around the 20th :happydance:

cant wait i saw babba today again but no piccy but he/she has definatly grown looks like a real baby now was bouncing around and waving its hand around:cloud9: do you have any feelings on what your having?

I have a gut feeling it's a girl. Craving OJ, super nauseated, food aversions bad, ring test said girl, chinese chart says girl, high heart rate...

I think the same for exactly those reasons, except I am also craving SWEETS! :wacko: I had no idea OJ cravings are supposed to mean girl--I could drink that stuff by the gallon right now!! :haha:

Oooow that wud b nice if its a boy for u this time. Well the ring test said boy for me last time and it was spot on, and its saying boy this time. Hehe i cant wait till we all find out:hugs: wat were having now:hugs:

Jembug - It's my 1 year wedding anniversary on wed! Where did that year go!!

My symptoms are gone for the most part. All I feel now is the stretching feeling every once and awhile. And I've been getting a strange flutter every once and awhile... Is it possible to feel baby flutters this early? I'm 12w3d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->