February 2013 Love Bugs

I would prob say its not baby yet. I didn't feel my 1st until 18 weeks and a definite kick at 20. 12 weeks is a bit early with 1st. Xx

I felt my first at 14 weeks and my second only at around 18 weeks. I think it depends entirely on where and how baby's lying and position of placenta etc....
This time I'm really not sure if I've felt anything yet or if it's just gas etc....:blush:

Hi! Thanks for your advise about the buying actual prunes and the apple juice too. I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been getting a really sore belly? It's not cramps it's more like a dull ache right in the bottom of my belly. Thought it may be due to being constipated but (sorry if tmi) I manage to go yesterday after drinking half The carton of the disgusting juice. But it's still sore this morning :( do you think it is due to that or should I be worried? Thanks

those who dont want to buy maternity, what I did before was buy tops for "tall" people so they were longer and covered bump lol

Serafina, I imagine the type of pains associated with problems to be really excruciating. I'm getting some dull aches sometimes, but if they don't make me double over (and I'm not bleeding), I'm not worried. I put them down to muscles and tendons relaxing and expanding to accommodate Baby. :)

Hello ladies, can I join in? Was originally due on 2nd March but after having an emergency scan on Wednesday we found out that I'm further along than first thought, so due 22nd Feb.

So excited and glad to have made the 12 week mark, still feeling very tired, sticky and suffering from headaches constantly.

Looking forward to chatting with you all :happydance:

Serafina, I imagine the type of pains associated with problems to be really excruciating. I'm getting some dull aches sometimes, but if they don't make me double over (and I'm not bleeding), I'm not worried. I put them down to muscles and tendons relaxing and expanding to accommodate Baby. :)

I had a strange stretching pain the other night, it was like someone was pulling my skin with an elastic band! I tend to et stretching aches every 2-3 days.

Hello ladies, can I join in? Was originally due on 2nd March but after having an emergency scan on Wednesday we found out that I'm further along than first thought, so due 22nd Feb.

So excited and glad to have made the 12 week mark, still feeling very tired, sticky and suffering from headaches constantly.

Hello :) x

I felt my first move at 17 weeks so I am not expecting to feel anything for at least another 4-5 weeks, I am so excited though its such an amazing feeling and I find to reassuring too :)

Welcome beckzter!!

I've been reading you all but not posting. Just feel tired and it's quite warm today as well so we'll see what the day brings.

Yesterday I managed to find the hb twice with the "not so good" doppler. My 2 children had a go listening as well and they were so happy and excited. The chinese calendar thing says girl for this one but my ds asked me if it was a boy, when I explained that I didn't know, he replied he thinks is a boy because it sounds like one; how cute :cloud9:

Only 2 sleeps until scan day!!

Aw, that's cute. Yesterday we told my little brother, who is 7, and he said, "It's a boy! I want it to be a boy!" :)

I had a strange stretching pain the other night, it was like someone was pulling my skin with an elastic band! I tend to et stretching aches every 2-3 days.

stretching pains are evil i got so bad that went for an emergency scan yest to make sure if wasnt a cyst or something bloody hurt tho:haha:

Welcome! Thats my due date also, actually you now make 11 of us due the 22nd. :happydance:

hello ladies cant believe ive hit the 12 weeks mark, still very nervous about my scan on monday. anyway here is my 12 week bump
12 weeks 014.jpg
dont think its changed much:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"