February 2013 Love Bugs

lol glad im not the only one, i have to hold it all in wen i c people who dont know, i must say its not the most comfortible things to do:wacko:

The other day my friends at dinner just spotted it! Was gonna hold out as long as possible but there's no hiding this belly! At least it's only the in laws that don't know....:wacko:

i keep feeling vibrating in my belly said to mum and a few friends and they all said sounds like flutters and im feeling the baby:cloud9:

I dont have a bump yet hehe but its ok as I got sick of it before and I have not had a chance to go shopping yet! I know I wil "pop" at 15/16 weeks as before so I really need to get my bum to the shops!

awwwww hun im paranoid all the time ive been driving myself crazy the last few weeks leading up to my 12 week scan which is on monday and im so paranoid something will b wrong.

pluss my pregnancy is such high risk i think ill b paranoid the whole way through dont think ill be able to relax till baby is safe in my arms:wacko:

pregnancy is just such a worrying time, i think all us womon worry because we already have a bond with our babys as there growing inside us.:hugs:

Good luck on Monday! I had a miscarriage in April and have had on and off bleeding 3 times with this one, which is why I am so paranoid. But I have had 7 ultrasounds and each one shows a growing baby with a strong heartbeat, so I just need to let myself believe all will be well. Oh and I totally just bought a fetal doppler and cant wait for it to arrive next week! :)

Future - Your bumpb is amazing girl I am so jealous! :D

All the guys with Good news Grats!
And all those who just joined Welcome :D

I can't keep uo with this thread hehe but Ill try to be faster and better now!

Can't wait for my scan on Monday, and yes I starting to have round ligament pain now sigh!

i keep feeling vibrating in my belly said to mum and a few friends and they all said sounds like flutters and im feeling the baby:cloud9:

Me too!!!!! It's exciting isn't it. I get a couple of these a day, might well be wind but I'm convinced it's baby, especially after the way it was wriggling around at the scan the other day :D

I have the Midwife coming round for a home visit tomorrow, apparently the norm for us UK ladies, I'm a little nervous, feel like she's coming round to check our house out.......

So tired today, almost fell asleep on my lunchbreak. Mind you the ward so was hectic yesterday evening plus we were short staffed and then we had a crazy morning today.

The only symptoms im getting is that i get really light headed and queasy when ive not eaten.

Hope everyones ok :) I had such a crazy emotional day, just to do with my nutty extended family :wacko:

Took my kids to the zoo all by myself though and was very proud of myself, I don't usually do it a lot because they can be quite a handful but it was SO nice :cloud9:

Those of us who are around 12-13 weeks, have you started telling people yet, in the early days I was dying to tell people and now I don't like parting with my secret :(

We told family and friends yesterday, at 11+5 and are planning on making it proper public (on Facebook) on Monday after our 12 week scan. :)

Those of us who are around 12-13 weeks, have you started telling people yet, in the early days I was dying to tell people and now I don't like parting with my secret :(

We have told many close friends and farmily already a week and a half ago :)

I felt the same like you but it is worth it to say it :D Even if you don't get the OMG reaction you still enjoy saying it and seeing the shocked faces haha

Girls with no bump- trust me, it will grow soon lol xx

That's what I kept hearing last time and then I had the baby and people I'd just seen a few days earlier were all, "You were pregnant?" :shrug:
I think I'll get one this time though because I'm already looking like I did at 20 weeks last time around, which means I can tell there's a slight difference.

Future your bump looks a little higher and little bigger!

Glad for the good scans!

We broke the news to FB Thursday after our 12wk scan on wed. Baby was bouncing like mad with a great hb. :cloud9:

Everyone was super supportive. One friend did say she was miffed she didnt find out by a phone call but frankly, she never bothers to make the effort to call or text me (I am always the one reaching out to try and meet up with her) so I didnt feel like I should call her to tell her...sigh.

My bump is definately there - smaller in the am but bigger at night. Still looks a little like I ate too many donuts but I rocked the bikini at the pool today anyhow:thumbup:

Biggest changes this week - Acne. Argh. But nausea seems to be getting better!

Still don't think I have felt anything yet. Course this is my first so Idk really what I am feeling for.

For those drinking prune juice for constipation, have you tried like a fiber granola bar like Fiber One? Much tastier but I know a lot of you arent in the US...

Hitting week 13 tomorrow - I am super nervous about the #13 so please think good thoughts for me and jellybean this week :( My grandpa died when I was 13 and my dad died on a Friday the 13th...not my favorite...

I'm eating the fiber one bars. Does the trick with one a day. Ive also noticed that watermelon helps me.

I'm eating the fiber one bars. Does the trick with one a day. Ive also noticed that watermelon helps me.

Me too - I love those. Watermelon is a good idea but my food aversions are still keeping my eating up in the air : / I never know what will be good or horrible.

i think im craving burgers lol thepast 3 nights ive seen a burger just floating in mid air in my dreams:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->