• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

I am having crazy and weird cramping. Did anyone else get that around 12 dpo? I have also been hungrier and (tmi) constipated.

Btw ladies, anyone else feeling nauseous if they don't eat, I'm having to nibble throughout the day, if I don't I start feeling reallllyyyy sick. And heads always hurting, cramps at times and my days all I wanna do is sleep!

I've been having a cramping/stratching feeling. Its totally normal x x x

Thanks, Wiggler!!

So, has anyone talked about creating a ticker for this Feb 2013 group? A fun name? ;)

Oooh what a good idea

Feb2013 yummy mummies ?

Feb2013 ladies with bumps ?

Any other names ?

:wave: Hi ladies. Can I join according to the online chart I am due Feb. 9th.

:) I'm still breast feeding DD too, no plans to stop as yet! To those other mummy's breastfeeding when you conceived, did you know breastfeeding increases your chances of twins as much (or more) than taking fertility drugs such as clomid!! eek!

Umm what dude?! lol no no I did not...now you have me all panicked lol that would be 3 to 5 lol :dohh:

I am just tired...no morning sickness or anything... And I wish I did for reassurance.

I'm good, bit tired :haha:

I have my first ante natal appointment with the dr in 2 weeks and 2 days, its so far away! And then there is a wait to get referred to the MW after.

I know I have no hope of getting a early scan, but do you think if I ask the doctor for reassurance bloods they will do it given my history of a MC in March and one last month? x x x

I'm good, bit tired :haha:

I have my first ante natal appointment with the dr in 2 weeks and 2 days, its so far away! And then there is a wait to get referred to the MW after.

I know I have no hope of getting a early scan, but do you think if I ask the doctor for reassurance bloods they will do it given my history of a MC in March and one last month? x x x

I know mines in a couple of weeks with the mw and it feels ages away, when I was preggers with Alfie she sent me for a scan the following week because I was a nervous wreck and that's without having mc Hun so if you mention to the drs or mw how nervous you are and they will obviously know about the mc they should send you for an early scan :hugs: is there any chance you could ring the EPU at your hospital and explain I think a woman posted a thread about it and they got her an early scan really hope they can just for some reassurance for you hun.

Well ms has worn off bait, still feeling sickly though and extremely hungry not sure if it's all in my head that pregnancy=eating like a pig :rofl:

Xx

My EPU don't take self referals unfortunately, I think I'll ask the doctor, but can't see it happening, my EPU is so underfunded that they don't even print pictures and are only open 2 hours a day.

:haha: I understand the hunger, mine is coming and going but ALL DAY yesterday I couldn't stop eating :rofl:x x x

Aw that's silly, give your a doctor a good talking too and hopefully he'll understand your concerns.

I just want to skip straight to 16 weeks so I'm in second tri and I get to know the gender hate calling it an it!!

Xx

I was on birth control when I got pregnant so we have no clue how far along I really am, I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow :)

I'm going to tell him how shit scared I am, I mean this is my third straight pregnancy with no period in between since February!

I hate calling baby an it too, it sounds so cold and horrible. We never knew the gender with Bethany cos she kept her legs crossed and I refused to call her "it" so I just said baby or bubs the whole time :haha:

Are you hoping for another boy or a girl? I'm happy with either as I already have one of each x x x

Oooh good luck at your scan magrace x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"