February 2013 Love Bugs

Finally...1st scan is tomorrow. I am nervous, excited and most of all relieved I don't have to wait much longer!!

Praying we'll see a healthy babe :coffee:

Our sono went great!!! everything is accounted for and everything looked good!!! they put me ahead from 12 +5 to 13+1 but im just going to leave my ticker the same for now...my due date is still the same. It was amazing to see it moving it was doing flips and kicking the whole time heart beat was in the 140's and nice and strong!!!
We are both thinking its a boy based on the head....i guess we will find out in 7 weeks!!:cloud9:
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/F4A5130B-FA8E-4017-8E35-D1D11E228553-14794-0000166164F75128.jpg
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/DCBE4D34-4290-436C-BA55-75BCA0835CC9-14794-000016617866107B.jpg

Oh wow what a beautiful scan!!!! Look at the little one sucking his/her thumb awwww hehe

Those pains hurt so bad when I sneeze. When it first happened I was like omg... Called my mom and was like omg idk what happened. Should I call the doctor? She laughed and was like get used to it. Hahaha.

thats what my mum was like with me same as this morn when i said i couldnt sleep last night due to sore back and keep getting cervix pain all she did was laugh and say" haha theres worse to come":shrug:

I'm struggling to sleep full stop at the moment. I go to bed exhausted and lay away for hours then when I do sleep its for around 2 hours then I'm awake, get to to pee then awake for around 45 mins then settle down and cycle repeats. I'm sure this is contributing towards m headaches, does anyone else suffer with sleep at the moment? It doesn't help that it's so blumming hot as well :(

Really struggling to sleep :( One of our dogs has become super clingy and pounds the door until either we let her in or the door pops open from her huge weight. So ive got her snoring, the weather, needing to pee, unable to get comfy and him fidgeting.

All i want is one nights sleep where im able to get into bed and sleep from 11pm to 6am without waking.:cry:

Oh bless you :( I know how you feel, I can't sleep either!
I really hope you get to sleep soon sweety, have you tried distracting your doggy with a bone (until you fall asleep hehe)

Finally...1st scan is tomorrow. I am nervous, excited and most of all relieved I don't have to wait much longer!!

Praying we'll see a healthy babe :coffee:

ooo good luck! I am sure it will go great!

Our sono went great!!! everything is accounted for and everything looked good!!! they put me ahead from 12 +5 to 13+1 but im just going to leave my ticker the same for now...my due date is still the same. It was amazing to see it moving it was doing flips and kicking the whole time heart beat was in the 140's and nice and strong!!!
We are both thinking its a boy based on the head....i guess we will find out in 7 weeks!!:cloud9:
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/F4A5130B-FA8E-4017-8E35-D1D11E228553-14794-0000166164F75128.jpg
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/DCBE4D34-4290-436C-BA55-75BCA0835CC9-14794-000016617866107B.jpg

Beautiful scan pics!! They are so clear--did you have to have a full bladder when you went for yours?

I actually think that's a girly head, flat forehead. By the skull theory the girls have the flatter foreheads and boys are more sloped: skull1.jpg

Ooh, I thought it was the other way around. Thanks for the diagram! My scans look like a boy then, at the moment!

Munchkinlove, that's a great scan! Very clear. :)

hmm skull theory seems wrong for my other 2s scan pics!

I had a miserable day yesterday and feel at the chubby but dont look pregnant stage!

Thanks everyone I guess we will see in 7 weeks what it is!!!! I didn't have a full bladder when I had it done...and I still got great pics!!

I just had a letter about having my MMR at the hospital after the birth as I am not immune to rubella!

I can't sleep either. I don't think I have slept straight through since about 2 days before I found out I was pregnant. I wake up to pee at least once and the other times its hubs snoring or who knows what. I wake up at least 4 times though! No bueno but I guess we better get used to it!

Yah now I am thinking girl munchkin. its easier to look at the diagram next to the pic!

Good luck on scans today!

I dreamt I was having a boy again! 5th boy dream now haha.

Also, why does nowhere sell a good range of unisex clothes?

Where have you been looking, hun? I'm eager to find a good range. You'll only need a few bits, and then people will be buying blue/pink for LO. :)

Had a small bleed this morning :( rsting up now, if it starts up again I am going to phone the MW, it was a barely there bleed so didn't want to pester her about it as I heard bubs on the doppler x x x

hope your ok and get rest, wriggler xxx

I have looked asda, next, mothercare and babies r us so far! I know we will find out the sex but I want to buy baby stuff nowwwww lol xx

When we couldn't find out with Bethany I really struggled to find nice unisex clothes, I had a right hissy fit :rofl:

I think it might have been how stressed I am recently, I have a stonking cold, SPD, a child who thinks sleep is for the weak, neighbors who think said child is the devil and just eeeuuuurrrggghhhhh. Hopefully things will calm down soon x x x

ugh nasty neighbours :( wish people would mind there own.

Dread to think what ours think of us as we moved in just as mine finished school for the summer holidays haha x

Wiggler, try to get some good rest! Sounds like you are under a lot of stress right now for sure and that's probably what caused the spotting. My mom was under loads of stress when she was pregnant with both my sister and I, and she had spotting random times throughout her pregnancies. Take care of yourself and get hubby to watch your little ones for a few hours while you have some "you" time! Hope you feel better soon!

I dreamt I was having a boy again! 5th boy dream now haha.

Also, why does nowhere sell a good range of unisex clothes?

Not everyone cares for these but I've noticed that the "character" baby clothes (like Winnie the Pooh) have a lot of unisex items. I love Pooh so I already have several unisex outfits with him and Tigger. :happydance:

Happy 13 weeks :happydance:

OH is rubbish with the kids, he gets them all worked up then I have to calm them down :rofl: I think he forgets that calm play exists :rofl: They are going to my mums for the night on the 20th, a whole night of blissful sleep, I can't wait!!! :happydance:

Our neighbors here are far better than the old ones we had, they were mental! We don;t hve much luck with neighbors :dohh:

I really want to buy baby stuff but, I keep changing my mind about what I want. First I want a swing, then I don;t then I want a gorgeous playmat then I don't. I need to make upmy mind so I can shop! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->