February 2013 Love Bugs

Happy 13 weeks :happydance:

OH is rubbish with the kids, he gets them all worked up then I have to calm them down :rofl: I think he forgets that calm play exists :rofl: They are going to my mums for the night on the 20th, a whole night of blissful sleep, I can't wait!!! :happydance:

Our neighbors here are far better than the old ones we had, they were mental! We don;t hve much luck with neighbors :dohh:

I really want to buy baby stuff but, I keep changing my mind about what I want. First I want a swing, then I don;t then I want a gorgeous playmat then I don't. I need to make upmy mind so I can shop! x x x

LOL, well that wouldn't help so much then, would it? That will be a nice break for you on the 20th then...just a few more days!

I completely understand...what is it about being pregnant that keeps you from being able to decide ANYTHING??? :dohh:

I got a mega cute little duck outfit off FB, its way cute, will probably be the only unisex thing I buy as I find out the gender in 8 days :lol:

The biggest thing that makes me change my mind is space, my lounge is already overrun with kids toys add a moses basket, swing, bouncy chair, playmat etc etc and it will leave no pace for anything else :haha: How can tiny tiny babies take up so much space?! x x x

I got a mega cute little duck outfit off FB, its way cute, will probably be the only unisex thing I buy as I find out the gender in 8 days :lol:

Oh yes, duck and frog outfits make great unisex items! Have a couple of those too that are precious. I think the majority of what I have I bought off ebay...all of it new with tags but a huge percentage off retail. I hate shopping but I love finding good buys!! :happydance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BABY-BOY..._Baby_Girls&hash=item2ec10ab462#ht_500wt_1288

I got this outfit but from Tesco. It says boys but Id dress a girl in that lol love brights and not into pinks/baby blues so much.

Adorable!!! Well, that's the good thing about buying boy items. You can get away with putting a girl in a boy outfit, but not so much the other way around!! LOL

Pfft, my son looked gorgeous in his dresses :p only kidding :)

I have already threatened to do that...if it's a boy put a dress on him! LOL DH looked like he was ready to walk out!!!

hi ladies im back. we came back early as the acomadation we were put it was just awfull, covered in mald and mildew dirty and smelly, we hav complained with many others and we did ask to b moved, but as it is the summer holls everywhere was fully booked, so we have asked for a full refund which they have agreed, so we r home now but gonna have lots of days out. went swiming today and we r hoping to go to the zoo tommorow if the weather is ok. were gona go to the seaside on saturday good old western supper mare, as its suppose to b really hot on saturday. so as im back ill show u my scan piccys. ure have to tell me wat sex u think it is. just for fun:thumbup::hugs:12+6 scan pics 001.jpg12+6 scan pics 002.jpgthe first pic baby is being cheeky and turned on his back then rolled over, the second pic baby is the rite way round:thumbup:crazy baby:haha::haha::haha:

Aww lovely pictures, I am going to say girl, but I am rubbish at this sort of thing!
Sorry to hear your holiday was lame, You should get more than compensation for having your plans ruined too that's such a let down the company should be ashamed of themselves. Days out is a lovely idea hope you enjoy them and the hot weather :) xxx

Oh wow, I must get some Hungry Caterpillar bits! :)

Primark had some hungry caterpillar bits :D So did tkmaxx :D

So far ive only bought a few bits. I picked up 7 vests for £3,50 from primarni (last seasons colours of yellow and brown pandas) and a dinosaur blanket as i think dinosaurs rock!! (so does DD) and a yellow AOI bumbino nappy and i have fallen in love with them. Payday next week and im getting more bits.

Cant believe im 13 weeks already, people at work said that they can see a bump but to me i just look fatter as i carry most of my weight on my belly.

Aww lovely pictures, I am going to say girl, but I am rubbish at this sort of thing!
Sorry to hear your holiday was lame, You should get more than compensation for having your plans ruined too that's such a let down the company should be ashamed of themselves. Days out is a lovely idea hope you enjoy them and the hot weather :) xxx

thank u babe. yes it was pretty shocking, the complaint has gone to head office now so were just have to c wat happens, b good if we did get compensashion we cud do with a bit of that :thumbup:

they sometimes have hungrey caterpiller baby grows and stuff in asda to.:thumbup: i love the hungrey caterpiller :hugs:

thank u babe. yes it was pretty shocking, the complaint has gone to head office now so were just have to c wat happens, b good if we did get compensashion we cud do with a bit of that :thumbup:

Yes pay for some baby stuff! I started my pregnancy journal today! now its starting to feel so real that there is actually a small person in there! I love hungry catipillar too! (not sure of spelling lol!) my daughter loves the book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->