February 2013 Love Bugs

Hubbys gave baby the knickname of bobble much better then IT:haha: does anyone know if anything at all can be seen on a scan at 5 weeks 2 days?

I'm going to tell him how shit scared I am, I mean this is my third straight pregnancy with no period in between since February!

I hate calling baby an it too, it sounds so cold and horrible. We never knew the gender with Bethany cos she kept her legs crossed and I refused to call her "it" so I just said baby or bubs the whole time :haha:

Are you hoping for another boy or a girl? I'm happy with either as I already have one of each x x x

Obviously along as they're healthy but I would love to have one of each, so a girl :cloud9: and also just so I can buy pretty things instead of blue and stripey :haha: Alfie was called Gavin when in uetero thanks to my grandad who read an article in the paper about Charlotte church and Gavin :dohh: and it just stuck lol so far we've been calling baby just baby lol my mum has a weird feeling babies a girl so keeps saying daisy Which is a name on my shortlist for girls I already have a boy name picked out. Eek it's so early on but I'm just so, so excited already!! Just want my 12 week scan to hurry up and be booked. Nervous about 2under3 though eek how do you manage lol

Xx

Hi everyone! I just got a BFP so according to the online calculation I am due around 2/17! So excited and so nervous that something will go awry in these delicate weeks :S We have been trying for almost a year so this has been long awaited!

Little girls are so much fun, I love playng dress up with Bethany, I wish she would grow some hair so I can play with it :rofl:

2 under 3 I didn't find too hard, luckily Dylan accepted Bethany right away, he ignored her mainly unless she was crying and then gave her a kiss :cloud9: this time I'll have a 4 year old and 2 under 2! Eek! x x x

Welcome and congratulations tntrying! x x x

Little girls are so much fun, I love playng dress up with Bethany, I wish she would grow some hair so I can play with it :rofl:

2 under 3 I didn't find too hard, luckily Dylan accepted Bethany right away, he ignored her mainly unless she was crying and then gave her a kiss :cloud9: this time I'll have a 4 year old and 2 under 2! Eek! x x x

my niece was born with a full head of hair!!!

Attachments

• 252266_10150945606638291_347686840_n.jpg
    252266_10150945606638291_347686840_n.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone and new ladies, wowzers this thread is fast moving!!!

I like February lovebugs 2013- I was one but 2011!

I was thinking about my dinner, noodles and I was very nearly sick! So I'm having stir fry instead, just hope the cooking smell doesn't make me go....?

I'm off to EPU in the morning to get this spotting checked out, hoping I will get a scan?
Hope you have all had a good day xc

Awwww :cloud9: Both mine were baldilocks :haha: this one probably will be too. x x x

Hi everyone! I just got a BFP so according to the online calculation I am due around 2/17! So excited and so nervous that something will go awry in these delicate weeks :S We have been trying for almost a year so this has been long awaited!

Welcome! :hi: I just got my :bfp: this morning too. And am also still very nervous, but trying to stay calm and enjoy the initial high. Congratulations! :happydance:

Hi ladies, nice to 'meet' you! I'm extremely nervous to be posting because its SO early and I have lost 3 beans in the past (only one was recent though, in Feb of this year)...but I just got a BFP on Sunday at 10dpo. HPT lines are getting darker, and I was just started on Progesterone (and baby aspirin), so I am hoping that this is our sticky healthy baby. This would be our first little one and my due date according to FF is Feb 21st if this one sticks!!!!!

Hi ladies, nice to 'meet' you! I'm extremely nervous to be posting because its SO early and I have lost 3 beans in the past (only one was recent though, in Feb of this year)...but I just got a BFP on Sunday at 10dpo. HPT lines are getting darker, and I was just started on Progesterone (and baby aspirin), so I am hoping that this is our sticky healthy baby. This would be our first little one and my due date according to FF is Feb 21st if this one sticks!!!!!

I am due Feb 21 too! Just got my bfp this morning. Congratulations! :happydance:Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months. I had a chem p in April, so I am nervous too, but also trying to be excited. Prayers that these little ones stick for us!

I'm already getting nauseous and crampy. Blaugh.

I am due Feb 21 too! Just got my bfp this morning. Congratulations! :happydance:Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months. I had a chem p in April, so I am nervous too, but also trying to be excited. Prayers that these little ones stick for us!

I'm already getting nauseous and crampy. Blaugh.

Congrats to you as well! I hope the same! I was a little crampy the last couple days but I think it might have been more bloating/gas than anything else. BBs have been really sore!

hello again ladies, lovely to see some more bfps joining! I too am feeling very nervous about these early weeks even though this is my second, so many people I know have had mmc recently so very scared but got my fingers crossed and hope we all have sticky babies! Feeling a little bit sicky this evening hope you're all ok!xx

Had my first scan today ladies and all is well, thought I'd pass on some good encouraging news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->