February 2013 Love Bugs

:cry: So bloody stressed at the moment. Im getting no help at home from DH. He works part time, i work full time. At the moment the bins and the dishes make me vomit so ive asked him to do these for me. Ive also asked him to sort the garden out as there is weed killer and other nasty toxins involved and i really dont want to expose the bump to that as we are exposed to enough crap at work.

The garden now looks like a jungle, the dishes are piled high and the bins havent been emptied. Im struggling to keep any food down at the moment, having a really crappy few days.

Im still waiting for him to go in the loft to 1. get the pushchair down as it needs to go to the store and see if it can be repaired and 2.there is a huge pile of stuff that needs to go up in the loft and 3. i want the suitcase and baby bits down from the loft so that i can see what we have got that is useable up there and i can start putting all the maternity/baby bits together in the suitcase as im tired of having baby bits everywhere (ive got babygrows on the table, vests in the bedroom and blankets in the bathroom, i just want it in one place)

Im tired, so god damn tired, i feel like im always fighting.

i have a placenta at the front to so i havent felt no movements at all yet either. i c my consultant next tuesday and she has a portable scanner in her room and im really hoping she will use it and b able to tell us wat were having. my friend found out she was having a boy at 15 weeks and thats how far ill b wen i go to that app. really wanna no otherwise ill have to wait till 4th october to find out.

so happy im in the 2nd tri now. we have also brought a buggy boo for this baby which we can pick up next week, ive always wangted one but because they r £800 ive never been able to aford one but were getting one for £350 and its in great condition, its black but wen i find out sex i mite change the covers to blue or pink.

we have a 18 month old son so i mite let him use the buggy boo untill baby comes because im a little worried having a buggy so early is bad luck so if i use it on him then its not really just for the baby it will b more like its been passed down if u know wat i mean.

had my app in birmingham yesterday and my new liver is doin just great still bein told baby will probebly b small and a few weeks early. just hope he she is not to early id like to get to 36 weeks b4 he/she shows up just prey if he/she is early it will be healthy. dont mind a few weeks early as ive always gone to 40 weeks so having a baby at 37 weeks cud b nice as long as he/she is healthy even if on the small side.

cant wait to feel movments that will b so reasuring hope it happens soon:hugs:

our baba girl can't wait for the 19th now to see better piccys

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
:cry: So bloody stressed at the moment. Im getting no help at home from DH. He works part time, i work full time. At the moment the bins and the dishes make me vomit so ive asked him to do these for me. Ive also asked him to sort the garden out as there is weed killer and other nasty toxins involved and i really dont want to expose the bump to that as we are exposed to enough crap at work.

The garden now looks like a jungle, the dishes are piled high and the bins havent been emptied. Im struggling to keep any food down at the moment, having a really crappy few days.

Im still waiting for him to go in the loft to 1. get the pushchair down as it needs to go to the store and see if it can be repaired and 2.there is a huge pile of stuff that needs to go up in the loft and 3. i want the suitcase and baby bits down from the loft so that i can see what we have got that is useable up there and i can start putting all the maternity/baby bits together in the suitcase as im tired of having baby bits everywhere (ive got babygrows on the table, vests in the bedroom and blankets in the bathroom, i just want it in one place)

Im tired, so god damn tired, i feel like im always fighting.

awwww sweety im so sorry ure having a rough time u poor thing sending u lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We had the cabriofix for dd and the zoom :) still have both an will be using again! Plus if you get the adapters (eBay is cheaper) then you can put the car seat on the frame too. So easy x

Ah I put them on the order with the shop, they were £25 because they're the ones for a Mama's and Papa's car seat, but unofficially they also fit the Maxi Cosi. How did you get on with the Zoom, I'm guessing you liked it because you're using it again :haha:

I can't fit in my jeans any more :( Luckily, I've inherited a pair of maternity jeans from SIL who was the same size as me before she got preg and I managed to get 2 pairs of maternity leggings for £4 from New Look, which I was well chuffed with! Still able to wear all my old tops, but some are more comfy than others. I love that I'm finally starting to look pregnant! I can't wait to start feeling baby move too, although I get the feeling that for the first while I'm going to be like "was that gas, or was it the baby?" :happydance:

we just found out we are team pink!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

hay i didnt c this massive congrats hunny. i cant wait to find out our flavour lol. i think its a girl but wud love another boy :hugs:

i was so convinced she was a boy but the doc said that once you see the lnes theres no mistaking it:cloud9:

im convinced this is a girl but my partner is adamant its a boy, id love another boy for our son as there will only b 2 years between them. i just can not wait to find out :thumbup:

13 week bump :flower:

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/13weekbump.jpg

wow thats a big bump u look great. :hugs:

Hehe, thank you. I just seem to show really early and I was big with my daughter who is only 20 month old. I guess it was always bound to happen.

I think my uterus just pops up quickly too - i had to have my 12 week scan with an empty bladder because with a full bladder all you could see was poor baby being squidged at the top of the screen and my bladder taking up the rest of the space!

S/he is quite high above my pubic bone on the doppler too.

Aww lovely bump :cloud9:

I want a bump :brat: :haha:

Got back from the docs, I have a pretty nasty virus and have to go back in 2 weeks if I am still ill, gotta start taking asthma meds again too, I'm so upset, I can't even take Lemsip or anything to make me feel better, I feel so ill :(

That's an amazing bump! :cloud9: I'm so jealous! Mine looks like nothing compared to that lol.

Like I say, my stomach muscles are probably broken! Pic below is me at 37 weeks with my daughter - she was born at 39 and weighed 6lb 7oz so not big. I just grow big bumps!

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/PB070008.jpg

i look big but its because i had all my muscles cut with the liver transplant last year so my muscles r really week so my bump really sticks out. baby had a lot of room in there at my scan looks like i got lots of water. i wear stretchy trousers now or maternity cloths as my normol clothes es trousers do not fit. ill get another bump pic up soon maybe tommorow if i get time, my belly button is sticking out to looks kinda strange lol. :hugs:

Aww lovely bump :cloud9:

I want a bump :brat: :haha:

Got back from the docs, I have a pretty nasty virus and have to go back in 2 weeks if I am still ill, gotta start taking asthma meds again too, I'm so upset, I can't even take Lemsip or anything to make me feel better, I feel so ill :(

:hugs: Hope you feel better really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->