February 2013 Love Bugs

Aw, gorgeous scan, Newt4. :)

Congratulations to everyone who has had their gender scan. So exciting!

As for me, I'm 14 weeks today, and feel a little bumpy coming along!! DH and I have 3 top boys' names, and 2 top girls' names, so we're sorted for when Baby is finally here! :D

Morning all! Congrats on all the scan :) looks like I was completely wrong and team pink are in the lead! Proofs to me again that I'm not very good at guessing... Very jealous of all the private scans! One months to go for us! :thumbup:

Morning :hi:

How is everyone today?

I still have the lurgy so OH is popping back on his lunch break with supplies so me and the kids can make cakes :) Also going to start making the list of everything we need for baby! Eek!! x x x

My Mothercare catolouge came today so going to have a sift though later :) Me and OH got excited last night thinking about a pure new gorgeous newborn. Matthew said he wants a brother though, ruby does not mind!! xx

Dylan wants a brother too, Bethany is still a bit young to understand so going to get a few books about having a new brother or sister to help :) x x x

I have some on the way that are fairly simple to understand (due to maths asd) il let you know what they are when they arrive!! x

Brilliant, thanks :)

Eek February is coming so fast!!!! I am soooo excited! x x x

I haven't even thought about Xmas yet really, still got little guys Bday in October :haha: Have no idea what to get him :dohh: x x x

eeeeeek my mummy has just told me she will pay for a 3d scan for me in november for an early birthday preasent!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello got a question for all u who have a dopler. My OH got me the heart to heart prenatal listening system and it does say it will pik babys h/b up between 21 and 28 wks. Ive had a go and i keep hearing like thumps and stuff is that the babt kicking? Cant pick up h/b but dounds like im hearing loads of movment sounds. Like thumps and stuff. Also keep thibkungive found the h/b but it goes away to fast. I just wanna know wat the thumps r is it baby kicking it happens alot and baby was very active on scan.

Wat do u guys think?:shrug:

My god, I'm a lemon! It's really scary! 2 weeks until our private scan.

How are all you girls?
xoxox

haha im a lemon to it sounds quite funny wen u say im a lemon lol. happy 2nd trimester hunny xxxxx:kiss:

Hi girls! Had my scan yesterday and baby is healthy and happy. :thumbup:
however there was a small area of bleeding.

My new due date is the 5th february!:happydance:

Hi girls! I'm on my phone so will start a separate thread once hubby brought home the MacBook and I can upload some pics but do you mind giving a guess to what you think we're having? I thought boy but after looking at other peoples scans I'm not so sure anymore?! x

Never mind my pics aren't showing I thought it'd show in a reply!

Hello got a question for all u who have a dopler. My OH got me the heart to heart prenatal listening system and it does say it will pik babys h/b up between 21 and 28 wks. Ive had a go and i keep hearing like thumps and stuff is that the babt kicking? Cant pick up h/b but dounds like im hearing loads of movment sounds. Like thumps and stuff. Also keep thibkungive found the h/b but it goes away to fast. I just wanna know wat the thumps r is it baby kicking it happens alot and baby was very active on scan.

Wat do u guys think?:shrug:

I was thinking the same! I hear loads of bumping around in there through my doppler, I can pick up the heartbeat no problem but was wondering if that is baby moving about!

i cant pick up the h/b but i dont have a dopler i have a fetal heart moniter from argos. i can only pick up the bumping sounds and bangs really wanna know if its baby kicking cuz getting anxious as i can not find h/b.

it does say on the instuctions tho that u norm hear it between 21 and 28 weeks on the moniter i have but it does say u may b able to pick it up if u are slim which i am, however i think my placenta is at the front so it cud be blocking the h/b. im just hoping that the knocking noises and the bangs r baby kicking. no ones answerd my question yet wish they wud because feeling anxious:wacko:

i cant pick up the h/b but i dont have a dopler i have a fetal heart moniter from argos. i can only pick up the bumping sounds and bangs really wanna know if its baby kicking cuz getting anxious as i can not find h/b.

it does say on the instuctions tho that u norm hear it between 21 and 28 weeks on the moniter i have but it does say u may b able to pick it up if u are slim which i am, however i think my placenta is at the front so it cud be blocking the h/b. im just hoping that the knocking noises and the bangs r baby kicking. no ones answerd my question yet wish they wud because feeling anxious:wacko:
my doc hasnt let us hear babas heartbeat yet says its still very hard to identify it until around 16 weeks:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->