February 2013 Love Bugs

Having the kids ruined the skin on my tummy so its all saggy :sick: even when I get a bump it has sag under it, I probably won't end up showing for a while cos of my tubby saggy tummy :haha:

Like I say, my stomach muscles are probably broken! Pic below is me at 37 weeks with my daughter - she was born at 39 and weighed 6lb 7oz so not big. I just grow big bumps!

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/PB070008.jpg

wow thats massive u look gawjus tho. xxx:hugs:

Having the kids ruined the skin on my tummy so its all saggy :sick: even when I get a bump it has sag under it, I probably won't end up showing for a while cos of my tubby saggy tummy :haha:

I've got that sag at the bottom from having DD - I just look flabby still rather than 'bumpy' :cry:

congrats on team pink :)

cute bump AP.

Zero bump here but I am starting to change shape slowly :) At 34 weeks pregnant with DD I was fittingin age 13-14 trousers lol I am teeny but I can see my shape changing now.

I been to asda today to pick up some leggings (think I may live in them, 2 pairs comfy slippers, few cheap sleep bras, nice waterfall cardi and some other bits to see me through next few weeks, dont want to spend lots.
My newborn babygrows from next came earlier though, soooo cute.

xx

Wiggler get better soon :)
Future hopes put up a bump pic :)
AmeliePoulain that is one cracking bump, beautiful!

Sorry for your loss.

Yay your back, I was wandering what happened to you! Glad your better now now.
So your due date is still the 1st, mines the 2nd now.

Ive still not felt her move, never had anterior placenta with my previous pregnancies.... Not liking it at all, desperate to feel those first kicks :(
Xx

Hey, I'm so out of touch...yay for your due date....whats anterior placenta???
my due date was spot on surprisingly!!! how are u feeling now?

Anterior placenta is where its at the front x x x

I am a trying to not to panic that we've had a gas leak in our house for who knows how long - the smell got worse over the last couple of days and we called the company to come out and check - sure enough problem with the furnace has been pulling air from the garage and sucking up the leak into the house! Im about to call my dr. trying not to be concerned but ahhhh!

And Is anyone else's bump smaller in the morning and then bigger at night? I feel like I wake up looking a lil pregnant and go to bed twice as big LOL...

Congrats whisper!

Amelia- bump is lovely. Wish I had a bump not just feeling frumpy!

Gender scan in 2 hours! EEEK! Went to the doc yesterday he said my due date is Jan 29 or Feb 1st or feb 3rd. With every scan Ive gotten a different date. So we are going with Feb 1st because that is from the day of my last AF. But I'm sure baby will still come some time in Jan. I wish they came with little timers on them lol Like a egg timer lol

Had my scan today! Baby was fine wriggling Round loads. Got put back 12 days though so dues 11 march now. How does the skull theory work? Dont know how to upload the pic but the top of the head looked pointy

Sorry I can't help with the skull/nub theory. Plus someone looked at mine and said they was certain I was having a boy but I have a lovely girl in my tummy.

Hey Rem, I'm feeling ok thanks, I had hardly any sickness which was lovely.
But my heartburn has kicked in the last few days, to the point I can't sleep. I've need to pick up a perscription of gaviscon tomoz.
As for anterior placenta, I had to google it, lol.
I know I keep mentioning it but I just feel so sad I can't feel baby :(

Rota, hope your ok, my husband seems to have forgotten how to wash up too and put his dirty clothes in the wash. Love him bur he drives me maaad!

Goodluck mummy of two peas!

Someone said they haven't told work... I haven't either! I'm going in on Friday to speak to my scary boss, I'm worried coz I'm only on a temp contract... Hoping she will renew it?

So many other things I had in mind to comment but I can't remember... Ha ha xx

I am having a girl too! She tried really hard not to show us, her feet were in her crotch. Having so much fun buying girl stuff.

helloooo :hi:

my due date is Feb.11th and i'll FINALLY have my gender scan on september 18th!! :happydance::happydance:

Team yellow for us then I guess.

I'm due 2-11-2013!!!

we just found out we are team pink!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

congrats, ladies - updated all of you - if i skipped anyone on accident, please let me know.

Question for those of you who already have little ones...about how long can they stay in an infant car seat? Most say up to 30 lbs but I have no idea when that would be for an average baby. I'm trying to decide whether to get a convertible car seat or infant seat. The infant seat seems better because you can just pull the seat off the base and carry baby into a store or into the house without waking them up or having to take off the straps, etc. Once they grow out of them, though, you have to buy a whole new car seat. The convertible seat is obviously more cost effective because they can be changed to front facing after they hit a certain weight, and then some can even be changed into a booster seat later. Of course with the convertible I would have to take baby out of the seat every time I go somewhere, bad if they are sleeping!

I am so torn on what I want to do!! I know it's early but I want to try and get some of the bigger purchases out of the way so I am not stressing about them later in the pregnancy.

we skipped the newborn and got a reverseable. saves us money, and we didn't get into the bad habit of leaving him in there too often like some of my friends told me they'd done without wanting to. also, several of my friends complained and complained about how heavy and awkward the newborn-only seats were to use, so i figured i'd save the stress on my back by skipping that, and it was really fine not having one.

btw, what's up with all the team :pink: in here, lol?! totally jealous! :haha:

come on, team :blue: bumps!

Congrats on the pink bump Whisper and the blue bump mommyof2peas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a running count on the first page---how many pink, blue, and yellow so far???? I'm lazy and don't like looking down through all of them! LOL

Due date confirmed to be February 28th :)

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r278/newtabix/export--83843359.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->