February 2013 Love Bugs

hay thats really reasuring thank u hunny. by the way loving ure bump i dont think mine has changed much infact i think it looks smaller ill have to upload another piccy soon. i havent felt no movments yet either hope i feel something soon. i got a consultant app on tuesday and im preying i get to hear baby then ive also been told she may scan me again really hope she does.

my tablets can make baby small and my friend had a small baby and she didnt get to hear her babys h/b till about 18 wks so maybe thats why i cant find it.:shrug:

hay thats really reasuring thank u hunny. by the way loving ure bump i dont think mine has changed much infact i think it looks smaller ill have to upload another piccy soon. i havent felt no movments yet either hope i feel something soon. i got a consultant app on tuesday and im preying i get to hear baby then ive also been told she may scan me again really hope she does.

my tablets can make baby small and my friend had a small baby and she didnt get to hear her babys h/b till about 18 wks so maybe thats why i cant find it.:shrug:

i get scanned trans vaginaly at every appointment now ive been told just to check my cervix length etc but means we get a tiny peak at baby each time:haha: im not sure if they do it for everyone or if its due to my heart shaped uterus what means i could go early:shrug:

ill be scaned every 4 weeks from 25 weeks right to the end to check on babys growth im really happy about it tho like u said u get to c babas alot hehe. oh yes ive heard about heart shaped utrus b4 u may have to b induced a few weeks early hunny. i been told my baby will probebly be early but im not holding out for it because my other babys have been 40 weekers:wacko:

wud love to have a baby a little earlier cuz u get soooo fed up by then lol. dont want my baby coming to early tho 2 or 3 wks early wud b nice cus thats still classed as full term and id be able to take baby home. :hugs:

i get scanned trans vaginaly at every appointment now ive been told just to check my cervix length etc but means we get a tiny peak at baby each time:haha: im not sure if they do it for everyone or if its due to my heart shaped uterus what means i could go early:shrug:

Future: when I am looking for bump's h/b sometimes it is just a few seconds worth, but I get to hear whomps and swishing (not my heartbeat swishing...like movement through water swishing) and I know from previous kids the whomps and bumps are baby kicking something.

Whisper: My daughter was told her uterus is special because it is heart shaped too :)

Any of you ladies slow in gaining weight? I had an appointment today and it seems I am just starting to gain now! 4 lbs in almost 4 months....

Babys heart rate is 160 today and everything on the ultrasound looks good! My due date was put ahead a day to Feb. 7th! Feeling more positive everyday!

ill be scaned every 4 weeks from 25 weeks right to the end to check on babys growth im really happy about it tho like u said u get to c babas alot hehe. oh yes ive heard about heart shaped utrus b4 u may have to b induced a few weeks early hunny. i been told my baby will probebly be early but im not holding out for it because my other babys have been 40 weekers:wacko:

wud love to have a baby a little earlier cuz u get soooo fed up by then lol. dont want my baby coming to early tho 2 or 3 wks early wud b nice cus thats still classed as full term and id be able to take baby home. :hugs:

my mum has the same as me and all of us were 6 weeks early i was due the same day as our baby but came december 18th:haha:

hay thank u hun this really helps mayb the bumps and knocks r baby kicking it kinda goes quiet then goes mad lol:hugs:

Any of you ladies slow in gaining weight? I had an appointment today and it seems I am just starting to gain now! 4 lbs in almost 4 months....

Babys heart rate is 160 today and everything on the ultrasound looks good! My due date was put ahead a day to Feb. 7th! Feeling more positive everyday!

i seem to be loosing more then gaianing but they dont seem too worried about it:shrug:

I would try and not worry about being slow to gain weight at this stage, baby only weights a couple of ounces just now, and your uterus, waters etc can't weigh too much :thumbup: Although I'm probably jealous because I have the opposite problem, I got told at my 12w appointment that I've gained 14lbs :cry:

Great news - same EDD as me! 16 weeks tomorrow! :happydance:
Had blood tests today and HB was 140-160 when the midwife listened in (don't know the exact reading but she was pleased!).

My bump is still pretty non-existent...just flabby :dohh:

Glitterandbug - My bump is the same! No sign of a bump really yet just flab! lol

i seem to be loosing more then gaianing but they dont seem too worried about it:shrug:

same as, I have lost 3lbs :S

same as, I have lost 3lbs :S

i tried so hard to loose weight before getting preg yet now impreg its dropping off:shrug: strange body i have

I would try and not worry about being slow to gain weight at this stage, baby only weights a couple of ounces just now, and your uterus, waters etc can't weigh too much :thumbup: Although I'm probably jealous because I have the opposite problem, I got told at my 12w appointment that I've gained 14lbs :cry:

Porking out over here :( have to eat so much to quell the wretching, even when it's mostly fruits and veggies I'm packing it on. I get to see how much I need to cry at my next prenatal appt Monday :dohh:

Anyone had oro anyone who has had a 4 d scan? A very tempted ther £165 but you get a 20 minute DVD. Lots of pictures on a cd and 3 laminated pictures! They don't do it till ur 24-28 weeks though

Anyone had oro anyone who has had a 4 d scan? A very tempted ther £165 but you get a 20 minute DVD. Lots of pictures on a cd and 3 laminated pictures! They don't do it till ur 24-28 weeks though

I had one with DD at about 30 weeks. Had about 8 pics in 2d and 4d plus a 20 min DVD. Was amazing!

doppler crew, i asked to hear it at my 12 wk appt and it was slightly faint and surprised me how far under my pubic bone baby was - she also pressed very hard to find it. Could be your babies are farther under the bone and you probably arent pressing as hard as they do :)

Here's my bump - sorry for the tilting - definately getting higher this week - practically a boob shelf! This is afternoon size - morning its always smaller:shrug:

My mom offered to pay for a gender scan but I just feel bad since she's already offering to do so much for us but dont know if I can wait 6 more wks :(

Has anyone that knows the sex had dreams about what gender you were having? Wives tales say you dream the opposite....I have had two boy dreams now...

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3

I was down 8lbs at the 12 wk appt - appetite is coming back but I dont think Im managing to take in enough calories even though im trying. If I had to guess I would say I still havent gained much and definately not back to starting weight : /

My weight has fluctuated a lot. I gained a couple lbs, lost a few, gained a few...now I think I have lost a few again. I don't think they are too concerned about you gaining until later in the 2nd tri. They haven't said anything to me at my OB and mine has been all over the place.

Yah supposedly you aren't supposed to gain much in the first tri - only like 2-5lbs or something. I am kind of glad I am down going into 2nd tri, although I'd trade the nausea in any day, because I was already at the high end of weight for my height so 15lbs or so is ideal for me to gain total for the pregnancy -doesnt give me much room if I am gaining a lb a week in 3rd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->