February 2013 Love Bugs

Lemon! :)

Feel like I'm getting smaller... Maybe the bloating is going away?

I lost a pound when I went last Monday... doctor said she wasn't too concerned but I was. I didn't even have morning sickness so I don't understand how I lost weight?

Yay! When do you find out what ur having? We find out on Oct 5th. Cant wait!

Yay! When do you find out what ur having? We find out on Oct 5th. Cant wait!

11 days time! :happydance: It's 3rd Sept - i'll be 17+4. Got my 20 week (well 21) on 27th Sept then. Have you got a feeling either way? With DD I just knew she was a girl (didn't find out) but this time i'm not sure but 60/40 swing towards another girl at the moment!

Awe you're going on our 1 year anniversary! :)

I really hope for a girl but I have no clue... had a dream yesterday that we were our scan and it showed a boy... dunno if that's a sign or not. Lol

Hey everyone! Been so tired the last two days because Ray decided he doesn't need his afternoon naps anymore! :sleep: which means no more nap for me! He woke up a 6.20 today too....Zzzz

Morning sickness has hit me really bad blah and ontop of it have a awful cold from the windows being open and fan on all the time feel like poop:nope:

sweetpea feel like im smaller to heres me at 11+111+1 001.jpgand me today at 14+2zoo and other pics 044.jpgreally dont notice much difference at all. :wacko:

Morning sickness has hit me really bad blah and ontop of it have a awful cold from the windows being open and fan on all the time feel like poop:nope:

hay hunny dont worry ure not the only one my sickness kicked in a bout a week ago and ive had it every day, it did this with our son started in the 2nd tri and i had it the whole way through:wacko:

i find eating little and often helps:hugs:

hay hunny dont worry ure not the only one my sickness kicked in a bout a week ago and ive had it every day, it did this with our son started in the 2nd tri and i had it the whole way through:wacko:

i have been eating little and often but last night was awful i should of just slept hugging the toilet :haha: still feeling really sick today but gota go out blah

i have been eating little and often but last night was awful i should of just slept hugging the toilet :haha: still feeling really sick today but gota go out blah

:rofl:hehehehe hugging the toilet. oh hun i hope it passes for u i havent thrown up yeyt but somedays i just spend the day heaving. fried smells still really set me off saturday was a very bad day just felt green all day, i was gonna stick my fingers down my throte just to get it over with but it prob wud of made it worse. another thing i really suffer with now is really achey feet they kill even if i only walk a little bit wats that all about lol.:wacko::hug:

Hope you feel better soon :)

:rofl:hehehehe hugging the toilet. oh hun i hope it passes for u i havent thrown up yeyt but somedays i just spend the day heaving. fried smells still really set me off saturday was a very bad day just felt green all day, i was gonna stick my fingers down my throte just to get it over with but it prob wud of made it worse. another thing i really suffer with now is really achey feet they kill even if i only walk a little bit wats that all about lol.:wacko::hug:

Hope you both feel better really soon.

I haven't been in here for ages. I finally felt baby moving for the first time yesterday. I have a doppler, so I've been able to hear the heart beating since the beginning and hear the baby moving about for a few weeks, so it was just a matter of time before I could feel it moving about.
16 week appointment is next week on Tuesday. They'll schedule my 20 week scan at that time! Probably for Sept 25th. I can hardly wait to find out the gender.
I'm jealous of those who already know.
Hope everyone is feeling great!

good evening, i have a cold too! spent all day trying to figure out if my hayfever had gone crazy or i was ill! ill it is!!! I hate when i cant breath!!!

I had my babies heartbeat checked last monday, it was funny as baby followed her around kicking the doppler everytime. we did get a heartbeat in the end and the heart rate was 144.

i did a load of old wives tale gender tests last night and they all predict girl, except the baking soda says boy. Question, is baking soda, actually baking powder or bicarbinate of soda???

Question, is baking soda, actually baking powder or bicarbinate of soda???

Bicarbonate of soda. Baking powder has some extra stuff in it.

Hay hun wen u heard ure baby moving on ure moniter did it sound like thumps and bangs? Just wondering because thats wat im hearing and i swear i felt something very very softly from the inside toutch me it happened 3 times but i cant b 100% sure. I can not find h/b so im really hoping these bangs knocks and thuds is baby moving and kicking. Wat does it sound like to u wen ure baby moves and kicks?

I dont hav a dopler i have the summer heart to heart prenatel system. It does say on the instructions that it shud pick up h/b between 21-28 wks but this is my 4th baby and im tiny so thought i cud pick it up earlier, but no only hearing like shifting noises and bangs sometimes the bangs r loud really want to know wat these noises r?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->