February 2013 Love Bugs

Awww bless ya hun. I keep getting headaches there not nice. Hav u got anything u can buy in the states that u rub onto ure forhead and it makes ure forhead go cold and really helps with pain. We hav it in england its called forhead but im sure u must have something simuler in the states. U can also buy cooling strips to snd they stick to ure forhead or back of neck, they have like a strange blue gel thing on and its really cold and soothing. I find all this helps me with mine. U can take some paracetimol if its really bad hun. Dont sit there suffering headaches r nasty but r unfortunetly very common in pregnancy. Booooo lol.

Hope u feel better soon sweety.:hugs:

Excuse the miss types hun im in bed on my phoe. Best try and get some sleep soon its 11pm here, but for some reason i dont feel that tired:wacko:

How are you all tonight? I have another headache :(

Hope you feel better really soon headaches are the Pitts!
I was diagnosed with cluster migraines before pregnancy and it has gotten worse.
I have had one every day this week. Booo.

I dont hav a dopler i have the summer heart to heart prenatel system. It does say on the instructions that it shud pick up h/b between 21-28 wks but this is my 4th baby and im tiny so thought i cud pick it up earlier, but no only hearing like shifting noises and bangs sometimes the bangs r loud really want to know wat these noises r?

Future if you are holding the probe still then it's baby moving. If you're moving it might just be static or interference. I hear my LO moving around and kicking all the time on my doppler, and it sounds exactly as you described...like thuds and thumps and sometimes swishes. They are ALL movement. My doctor pointed it out to me first at my 12 week appointment. He said, "there's a kick!" "there's more movement!" and then I realized what it actually was!

Morning sickness has hit me really bad blah and ontop of it have a awful cold from the windows being open and fan on all the time feel like poop:nope:

hay hunny dont worry ure not the only one my sickness kicked in a bout a week ago and ive had it every day, it did this with our son started in the 2nd tri and i had it the whole way through:wacko:

i find eating little and often helps:hugs:

i have been eating little and often but last night was awful i should of just slept hugging the toilet :haha: still feeling really sick today but gota go out blah

Sorry you've been so sick! Just curious...were you on Progesterone supplements and recently stopped them?

Morning sickness has hit me really bad blah and ontop of it have a awful cold from the windows being open and fan on all the time feel like poop:nope:

hay hunny dont worry ure not the only one my sickness kicked in a bout a week ago and ive had it every day, it did this with our son started in the 2nd tri and i had it the whole way through:wacko:

i have been eating little and often but last night was awful i should of just slept hugging the toilet :haha: still feeling really sick today but gota go out blah

Sorry you've been so sick! Just curious...were you on Progesterone supplements and recently stopped them?
i did around 2 n half weeks ago now:shrug:

I am in the uk :D

I get the headaches about 5pm and then they go in the morning :( worst time of day cause of tea time and kids bed times!

We have a girls name, no idea on boys name and I still think we are having a boy!

O
I dont hav a dopler i have the summer heart to heart prenatel system. It does say on the instructions that it shud pick up h/b between 21-28 wks but this is my 4th baby and im tiny so thought i cud pick it up earlier, but no only hearing like shifting noises and bangs sometimes the bangs r loud really want to know wat these noises r?

Future if you are holding the probe still then it's baby moving. If you're moving it might just be static or interference. I hear my LO moving around and kicking all the time on my doppler, and it sounds exactly as you described...like thuds and thumps and sometimes swishes. They are ALL movement. My doctor pointed it out to me first at my 12 week appointment. He said, "there's a kick!" "there's more movement!" and then I realized what it actually was!

Thank u hun this really helps yes it has a strap on it and ure not aloud to hol it in place because it can cause interference so i just put the strap on place it between my belly button and pubic bone then let go and listen, sometimes u hav to re position it. And i hear wooshes knocks and loud bangs and bumps. App its not good at picking up h/b i can hear mine but not babys so im gonna hav a look on ebay today and buy a dopler i been tol on angelsounds one is good. Its cool im picking up movements but wud love to hear h/b just for resurance. Thank u hunny for getting back to me:hugs:

How are you all tonight? I have another headache :(

Hope you feel better really soon headaches are the Pitts!
I was diagnosed with cluster migraines before pregnancy and it has gotten worse.
I have had one every day this week. Booo.

Oh hunny poor u i been told cluster headaches r worse then migrains i suffer migrains and alot of headaches but im lucky cuz i can take codiene even bein pregnant. I just feel so sorry for u cuz ive heard how bad they can b :hugs:

Hello everyone how u all feeling today?
Well i have terrible morning sickness so feel really green and my left hip is killing me. Suppose to buy the kids new uniform today ready for school on the 3rd but i really wanna stay in bed or just chill on the sofa cuz im hurting. They got another week ofg yet so mite leave it till next week. I shud b able to get everything then shudent i? I just worry there run out of stock:wacko:

Hey!

I feel horrid, no ms or anything just a very bad cold...

Also my bump is FINALLY growing a bit and now I couldn't get up from a Bean bag at a friends and when her husband helped me up I nearly made him fall haha

Question, is baking soda, actually baking powder or bicarbinate of soda???

Bicarbonate of soda. Baking powder has some extra stuff in it.

Hay hun wen u heard ure baby moving on ure moniter did it sound like thumps and bangs? Just wondering because thats wat im hearing and i swear i felt something very very softly from the inside toutch me it happened 3 times but i cant b 100% sure. I can not find h/b so im really hoping these bangs knocks and thuds is baby moving and kicking. Wat does it sound like to u wen ure baby moves and kicks?

Yeah thumps and kind of echo like noise! It was hard to find heartbeat because of it!!! I wouldn't worry too much!! do some lively activity to send babs to sleep then try it!!!

Big Hugs to everyone who is feeling rubbish today. :hugs:

I too am another headache sufferer. Pre pregnancy it was mostly migraines but since becoming preganant they have changed to consistent headaches. I also suffer with my sinuses and topped with hayfever it really can be grim. Today I am feeling happy because I do not have a headache at the moment :thumbup:

After reading about some of you guys having dopplers I took the plunge and ordered one and it came today, just been testing it out and managed to have a little listen in, lasted almost a minute then the little one moved and I couldn't find it again, anyway the HB was 152 up till the point it moved so confident it was baby. I was laying there with my stopclock, the first time I got to 80 for the minute then realised that it was my own HB, doh! so changed positions.

Still struggling with sleeping at night which I think is contributing towards the headaches. Thanks to everyone for your replies about maternity wear, I feel a bit more comfortable wearing it all now knowing there are others also wearing at my stage of pregnancy.

i did around 2 n half weeks ago now:shrug:

Did you get sicker a few days after you stopped them? I have heard that Progesterone supplements can actually regulate your morning sickness and it's not nearly as severe if you're on them. So, sometimes when you stop the MS hits you with a vengeance!!!!! LOL I had a bit of a panic over mine and took them all the way up to 14 weeks even though the Dr said 12. So, last night was my first night not taking them and I'm a little nervous about my nausea being so much worse in a few days!!! :wacko:

O

Thank u hun this really helps yes it has a strap on it and ure not aloud to hol it in place because it can cause interference so i just put the strap on place it between my belly button and pubic bone then let go and listen, sometimes u hav to re position it. And i hear wooshes knocks and loud bangs and bumps. App its not good at picking up h/b i can hear mine but not babys so im gonna hav a look on ebay today and buy a dopler i been tol on angelsounds one is good. Its cool im picking up movements but wud love to hear h/b just for resurance. Thank u hunny for getting back to me:hugs:

Do you think baby's chest could be behind your placenta? If you have an anterior it could just be hiding behind it but the feet are far enough out to kick and make noises! :winkwink:

Big Hugs to everyone who is feeling rubbish today. :hugs:

I too am another headache sufferer. Pre pregnancy it was mostly migraines but since becoming preganant they have changed to consistent headaches. I also suffer with my sinuses and topped with hayfever it really can be grim. Today I am feeling happy because I do not have a headache at the moment :thumbup:

After reading about some of you guys having dopplers I took the plunge and ordered one and it came today, just been testing it out and managed to have a little listen in, lasted almost a minute then the little one moved and I couldn't find it again, anyway the HB was 152 up till the point it moved so confident it was baby. I was laying there with my stopclock, the first time I got to 80 for the minute then realised that it was my own HB, doh! so changed positions.

Still struggling with sleeping at night which I think is contributing towards the headaches. Thanks to everyone for your replies about maternity wear, I feel a bit more comfortable wearing it all now knowing there are others also wearing at my stage of pregnancy.

These LOs move SO much at this stage! I used to be able to get a nice steady doppler reading, but not anymore! LOL He/she wiggles and jumps all over the place, and most of what I hear is movement. I catch the HB for a few seconds here and there, and sometimes I get lucky and get right on it and it's super loud, but most of the time baby is moving WAY too much. I seem to have the best results when I listen first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom but before I eat anything. I get up, go pee, and lay back in the bed with the doppler. Then I can usually hear the HB really well because baby is being more quiet. Once I eat though, all bets are off and LO is literally bouncing off the walls in there!! :haha:

Hello everyone! :yipee:
Just come back from my mw and heard the heart beat :wohoo: sounded just like a horse racing!

As for me complaining about no nap I finally got one again yesterday and boy it felt good! :)

Hope everyone's ok! :flower:

Beck, I feel your pain. I used to get nice constant headaches, but now they have migrated into the realm of migraines (which I also used to get, but on a less frequent basis). I'm working on day 3 and nothing seems to take the edge off...

Just back from my appointment with the midwife and got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. I could have cried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->