February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey everyone, i keep getting headaches lately, but i think its the weather!! Having a really bad day today. Me and OH are barely speaking. It must be my hormones this time round as its making us bicker so much. I dont really know what to do! We started to refurbish this house in feb and its taking forever. I want it done by xmas, but he keeps straying! Is it too much to ask for a lovely home that doesnt look like a building site??? Feeling quite down about it!!!

I've finished ranting now, just wanted to let of some steam. Feel free to ignore it!!!

On the upside, baby seems to give stronger kicks everyday, and they are getting more frequent! I think he/she has grown recently!

How has everyone been today?

I've had a headache all day today, and it didn't go with paracetamol so I think it's the weather. :(

Hello everyone! I've missed you all :)

Just got back from our holiday in Somerset, was really nice and my kids had a blast.

I have my gender scan tomorrow at midday an then baby shopping:cloud9:

i just did the baking soda test again, using bicarbinate of soda, and it did nothing!!! so we see if its right!!!

Hello everyone! I've missed you all :)

Just got back from our holiday in Somerset, was really nice and my kids had a blast.

I have my gender scan tomorrow at midday an then baby shopping:cloud9:

Hay good luck with ure scan tommorow hun. Im hoping my consultant will scan me on tuesday ill b 15 weeks and sometimes u can rell the sex then. So hope she scans me and hope she can tell us wat were having other wise its a long wait till my 20 wk scan on 4th october dont think i can wait that long to find out. So preyibg i get to findnout tuesday. Hoping to hear hb to as havent heard it yet just seen it on scan.

I did the ring swing test twice and both times its swung back and fourth indicating a boy. Only time will tell and u guys will b the first to know:hugs:

Can't wait to find out what you're having Embo! Hope you get to find out this week too Future! My gender scan is Friday. I will be 15+1.

good luck to all those with scans :flower: i still feeling so pants got hearburn onto of nausea now just tried taking a gaviscon tab but brought it back up the min it hit my throat:growlmad:

Im currently munching on some stick of rock from holiday to get her moving. She best have them legs open :lol:

hoping all ure scans go well and i cant wait to hear wat ure having.

whisper of hope im so sorry ure not feeling good, heart burn is just nasty and than to have sickness on top of that NOT NICE hun so sending u :hugs:

so ive just ordered myself the angel sounds dopler, it was only £24 and u get gel and other bits with it. ive heard so many good things about this dopler and it says u can hear the hb from 12 wks and ill be 15 wks by the time it arives so im hoping ill be able to finaly hear my babys hb:thumbup:

this other thing im using im only picking up tummy noises which like gurgle. can hear my own pulse but not babys, however ido hhear loud knocks and bumps and im hoping that im hearing baby move and kick, be even more reasuring if i cud find hb but a lady told me on here that she had the same one and she only ever heard the loud knocks and bangs but never found the hb the whole way through her pregnancy. she even took it to her drs and after the dr found the hb on his dopler she asked him to try on the one i got, but even he cudent find it and that was wen she was like 36 weeks. so ladies do not buy it. its the one from argos and its purple and blue and comes with 2 sets of headphones, its called the (summer prenantal heart moniter) app it has bad reviews and i have noticed in the new argos book there not selling it no more.

im hping the bangs and loud knocks and thumps r baby kicking tho thats the only thing ive got to reasure me untill my app on tuesday. i shud get my new dopler next wed thurs or fri.

really hoping i get to hear baby for the first time at my app on tuesday also really hoping she scans me and she can tell us wat were having[-o<

My angelsounds doppler has been working well since I was just less than 11 weeks so I am sure you will get on fine with it :flower:

thanks hun. my friend had it wen i was pregnant last and i managed to find our sons hb strait away, but can not remember how far gone i was:wacko:

is ure one the one with a pink and white round thing that u put on ure tummy and u listen through head phones, did u use the gel?

think it comes with a cd and things. does the round thing u put on ure tummy have a strap?

sorry so many questions:haha:

:hugs:

I'm back!!!

Well this little one had us all wrong and it's a boy! He was a little pickle and first and wouldn't uncross his legs but with a bit of jiggling we saw his winky!

My little girl was a bit sad she won't be getting a sister but once I told her it means she doesn't have to share her barbies she was ok ;)

Core I'm going to have my hands full with this one ganging up with my Jack- double trouble!! :lol:

I'm back!!!

Well this little one had us all wrong and it's a boy! He was a little pickle and first and wouldn't uncross his legs but with a bit of jiggling we saw his winky!

My little girl was a bit sad she won't be getting a sister but once I told her it means she doesn't have to share her barbies she was ok ;)

Core I'm going to have my hands full with this one ganging up with my Jack- double trouble!! :lol:

awwww congratulations on team blue seems we all so far have been wrong with our instincts:haha:

thanks hun. my friend had it wen i was pregnant last and i managed to find our sons hb strait away, but can not remember how far gone i was:wacko:

is ure one the one with a pink and white round thing that u put on ure tummy and u listen through head phones, did u use the gel?

think it comes with a cd and things. does the round thing u put on ure tummy have a strap?

sorry so many questions:haha:

:hugs:

Hey future hopes I have this Doppler, hope you don't mind me answering your questions. Mine is the pink and white one with the headphones, you get a small tube of gel which I used both times I have used the doppler so far but the instructions also say you can use water? Not sure if anyone else has used water and had success?

It does not come with a strap, you just hold onto it, I find this good as to can just move it around to try and locate baby.

I also got CD etc which you can use to record the heartbeat. Had a mini panic at first when it came because I realised it needed a battery, was so relieved to open it up and find it does come with a battery :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->