February 2013 Love Bugs

Had my first scan today ladies and all is well, thought I'd pass on some good encouraging news!

Congrats on the scan! :happydance:
How was it? I will be 6&2 next Monday. I also have a scan that day and I am not sure what to expect.

Hi, my EDD is Feb. 6th. This is my first and I am so excited!! =)

im due February 22nd just found out today thanks for this group :)

Glad the scan went well countrygirl :happydance: had mine last saturday and it was amazing! :D
Also welcome and congratulations to all the new people :wave:

Ma, those pictures of your little one with all the hair are so stinkin cute!! I would play with it all day :)

I actually had an ultrasound done on Friday looking to make sure I dont have any cysts (tested positive Sunday, no idea I was pregnant then) so wondering if they could see jellybean on there :)

Had a scan yesterday to check baby in right place and all is well :)

Had a scan yesterday to check baby in right place and all is well :)

what did you see hun? i have a scan today last week she couldnt see anything but said its cos i was too early but today im 5 +2 and really hoping to see something even if just a sac to put my mind at ease:dohh:

We didn't go through what was on the screen but I think it was the sac! But didn't look at the sac or anything as was checking for cysts etc x

Very cautiously pregnant with baby number 1 after loss in Jan, EDD is 14/02/2013 but I'm sure it will all change at the dating scans.

Hiya! I'm due February 5th! Going to be a cold month to be giving birth :(
Happy though haha!
x

Hi :wave:

Can I join your group? It's been about 3 years since I used this site and I am happy to be back again!

I'm due on 15th February xx

Hello Ladies!
I'm due Feb 22nd. Overjoyed to join you!!!

hi ladies just back now from the doc had a scan and saw a sac and a yolk sac:cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79