February 2013 Love Bugs

:growlmad:Got my consultant appointment through the post yesterday finally for 05/09. Oh i am so looking forwards to that.

Morning all. How are you?

I managed a nice lay in - thanks kiddies :) Just got up so lazy morning and probably tottle off to soft play and dinner later for bank holiday. Have dull ache in back preying its not that sciatica coming back! x

Well he finally went in the loft after me nagging him for hours. Pushchair and carseat are now sitting behind the sofa waiting to have the covers washed and wheel fixed :D He also got the suitcase down so all the babybits are now contained in one place, which is a good job as i bought a few bits from tescos as they were cheap, just plain white vests and babygrows and a beautiful yellow thumper shirt as i thought it was quite neutral.

Whilst he was up there he also found a few baby things that i had forgotten that we had with DD including a swingchair, highchair, 2 baby baths (no idea why i have two) boxes and boxes of babygrows/vests/bibs and a rocking horse called dobbin :D He even found a sealed box of newborn nappies which i may use whilst we are in hospital.

I feel much better now, my living room is less cluttered as all the boxes of randomness are in the loft :D

In regards to the consultant appointment i know exactly what she will say 'im too fat, blood pressure is too high, stress levels too high, chances of PND returning, chances of having another c section, baby having to stay in HDU'

Going to order a couple of AIO nappies now :D

EDIT: Ordered 3 nappies from weepickles :D Feeling a little bit better now.

Just got back from weekend celebrating my 26th birthday at my Mums static by the sea. Completely shattered and I have the midwife coming at 8.30am in the morning for my 16 week appointment as my HOUSE! Arghh its a total tip with boxes everywhere as we're moving on Friday :( I just want a warm bath and not to have to do all the packing :cry:

Got my Maternity T21 results and it came back negative for Down Syndrome. I feel very relieved and blessed.

ammcjm- yay thats great news :)

Rota- I have done the same gotten out all the baby bits from my paretns loft! thing is we found out the sex with my last pregnancy so the majority of it is pink! some beautiful bits but feel kind of sad that there is a chance I may not be able to use them again! But like my OH said I do get to go out and but new Blue things if its a little boy :)

My 16 week bump i think i can safely call it a bump now:haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Got my Maternity T21 results and it came back negative for Down Syndrome. I feel very relieved and blessed.

That reminds me :D Mine is also negative :D 1 in 950,000 :thumbup:

Miley-We bought brights and pastels from babies r us when DD was due so im praying that they are in a useable condition ( i think a few of them were stained from the odd nappy explosions) and then a couple of character outfits (tiger,dumbo etc) its only clothes from 6 months+ that are girls bits.

I bought more bits this afternoon including 5 pairs of black knickers for me post birth, 8 muslin squares for £8 from toys r us, a couple of wire free bras. :happydance:my boobs are :happydance: actually the hands on that icon could be my boobs :dohh:

I wanted to buy some cute owl/dino hats and some ickle bitty socks as well but i do have bills to pay this month :D

Miley-We bought brights and pastels from babies r us when DD was due so im praying that they are in a useable condition ( i think a few of them were stained from the odd nappy explosions) and then a couple of character outfits (tiger,dumbo etc) its only clothes from 6 months+ that are girls bits.

I bought more bits this afternoon including 5 pairs of black knickers for me post birth, 8 muslin squares for £8 from toys r us, a couple of wire free bras. :happydance:my boobs are :happydance: actually the hands on that icon could be my boobs :dohh:

I wanted to buy some cute owl/dino hats and some ickle bitty socks as well but i do have bills to pay this month :D

I think I have a few whites and creams, also sold loads of stuff and gave it to friends when they were having babies so not much left- any excuse to go shopping :)

Oh my goodness, you talking about your boobs just had melaughing!!! not at you though!!! really cheered me up!! by the way mine are pretty much the same!!!!

I am 16 weeks, any of you ladies feel movement that early? if so, how frequent?

This is already taking 4 ever! is it jus me or is
This preg taking LONG ! Sick of the restlessness! An the
Sickness :( x ( the sore boob thing is the worst! So annoying-! Can't sleep on my front bcos of it!)yeah they look big n fun! But they defo not :( I dnt remember it pasting this long wiv theo! An I had no sickness wiv theo! Got it bad now :(

This is already taking 4 ever! is it jus me or is
This preg taking LONG ! Sick of the restlessness! An the
Sickness :( x ( the sore boob thing is the worst! So annoying-! Can't sleep on my front bcos of it!)yeah they look big n fun! But they defo not :( I dnt remember it pasting this long wiv theo! An I had no sickness wiv theo! Got it bad now :(

same with me feels to be dragging i remember all my friedns getting bfps on here and irl and they all seem to of gone so fast one friend just had baba and two others are due within the next few weeks and i feel stuck at the begining:haha:

loving the bump whisper:hugs:

hello ladies so i have my appointment later with my high risk consultant and im really really hoping ill get a scan and i can find out wat we r having im also am hoping we get to hear babies h/b for the very first time.

im a bit nervous to b honest just hope it all goes well. :wacko:

loving the bump whisper:hugs:

hello ladies so i have my appointment later with my high risk consultant and im really really hoping ill get a scan and i can find out wat we r having im also am hoping we get to hear babies h/b for the very first time.

im a bit nervous to b honest just hope it all goes well. :wacko:

good luck hun ul be fine

awwww thank u sweety i just really hope they scan me and can tell us the sex ive got everything crossed lol:hugs:

lovely bumps all. This is my 15 week bump but its even bigger now I am nearly 16w!

Hope your all ok. Handed keys back for old place today, gosh it felt good!

Attachments

• 1345802008101.jpg
    1345802008101.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member