February 2013 Love Bugs

lovely bump midnight fairy heres me at 15 weeks i really think ive stopt growing now:wacko:15 005.jpg

Lovely bumps!

My 14 week bump below :flower:

Attachments

• 14 week bump.jpg
    14 week bump.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
awww lovely bumps ladies i would put a non clothed bump up but my belly is coverd in stretchies fromeven b4 i got preg:haha:

I am 16 weeks, any of you ladies feel movement that early? if so, how frequent?

I'm almost 16 weeks and have felt movement here and there for a couple weeks. I was super tiny when I got pregnant and it's baby number 7 (# 6 that has gotten to the kicking stage) so I think that's the only reason I was able to feel movememt so early. I've only felt 2 real kicks that were like a light flick internally, other than that its a rolling feeling and it's usually only when I'm resting or standing still that I notice them. It's here and there, not constant.

Ammcjm: Yay on the negative test results :happydance:

Loving all the bump pics :) I'll post my latest when I get on my own PC, DH doesn't need to have a bump file on his computer, lol.
Good luck future hopes...I hope you get your scan!

yay bunk beds arrived :D Now i just need two days off work to paint spawnlings room ocean/rainforest themed, put the wardrobe together, assemble the bunk beds and vax the carpet (hasnt been done for over a year :blush:)

Anyways,back to the portfolio as i finally have my appraisal for work tomorrow, ive only been there 16 months

yay bunk beds arrived :D Now i just need two days off work to paint spawnlings room ocean/rainforest themed, put the wardrobe together, assemble the bunk beds and vax the carpet (hasnt been done for over a year :blush:)

Anyways,back to the portfolio as i finally have my appraisal for work tomorrow, ive only been there 16 months

don't forget to take it easy in between assembling etc :hugs:

Think i might just 'assist' ie sit on the floor and direct :D i mean after all i am pregnant :laugh2: :winkwink:

really i dont think i notice it because i c my self everyday lol.

so ladies just got back from my app. my blood presure was a little high so it had to be done several times, they checked urine and all is fine there. however they still cant find babys h/b but we heard the familier bangs and knocks ive been hearing and it is baby kicking:thumbup: was still worried tho as i really thought id get to hear h/b i heard es being 15 weeks but nope:nope:

so she did a scan and im happy to say baby was really active and i cud c the h/b beating away, she didnt tell us the sex as she was mainly checking the baby is developing ok which it is. baby does look small soim wondering if thats why i cant feel no movments and also no h/b.

my friend had a tiny baby and she didnt get to hear the h/b till 18 19 weeks and that was because baby was small and she also never felt movments till later because of baby bein little.

i know im at high risk of having a low birth weight baby due to all the meds i have to take so mayb that is wat is happening and it wud make sence why i cant feel baby or hear hb yet.

babys a rite little mover to really kicking and thrashing looked more in perportion and not so top heavy as it did at my 12 week scan. just wish i cud feel the little wrigler:shrug:

anyhow my angel sounds dopler shud arive sometime this week so mayb ill have more luck with that.

i am gratefull she scaned me tho its such a relief wen u c ure little sprout moving around, my OH is 95% sure its a boy but im still doughtfull he thinks he saw the same thing as we saw on my sons scan wen we were told he was a boy.:haha:

Think i might just 'assist' ie sit on the floor and direct :D i mean after all i am pregnant :laugh2: :winkwink:

yes, assisting is the more important job ;)

Yup I just assisted in our house move hehe.

Got a pram suit today for the bubba and donated 4 bags of teddies to charity- gosh it feels good to get rid of them x

so ladies just got back from my app. my blood presure was a little high so it had to be done several times, they checked urine and all is fine there. however they still cant find babys h/b but we heard the familier bangs and knocks ive been hearing and it is baby kicking:thumbup: was still worried tho as i really thought id get to hear h/b i heard es being 15 weeks but nope:nope:

so she did a scan and im happy to say baby was really active and i cud c the h/b beating away, she didnt tell us the sex as she was mainly checking the baby is developing ok which it is. baby does look small soim wondering if thats why i cant feel no movments and also no h/b.

my friend had a tiny baby and she didnt get to hear the h/b till 18 19 weeks and that was because baby was small and she also never felt movments till later because of baby bein little.

i know im at high risk of having a low birth weight baby due to all the meds i have to take so mayb that is wat is happening and it wud make sence why i cant feel baby or hear hb yet.

babys a rite little mover to really kicking and thrashing looked more in perportion and not so top heavy as it did at my 12 week scan. just wish i cud feel the little wrigler:shrug:

anyhow my angel sounds dopler shud arive sometime this week so mayb ill have more luck with that.

i am gratefull she scaned me tho its such a relief wen u c ure little sprout moving around, my OH is 95% sure its a boy but im still doughtfull he thinks he saw the same thing as we saw on my sons scan wen we were told he was a boy.:haha:

Did they say you had an anterior placenta or anything?

AFM I have finally gotten a call from the facility that will do my anomoly scan around 20 weeks and it's all booked for September 22! It's a Saturday so DH doesn't have to take a day out of work to come with me. I'm so excited, but I know time will drag til then. Thank God I have some work this week and next, and DS started kindergarten this morning, me and my older kids start next week- it'll certainly help the time move faster. I just need to keep my mind off of it :haha: (that'll happen, hahahaha)

I just had my 16 week gender scan and checkup and we found out!

Beany is a GIRL! We are team Pink! The doctor said it was 95% accurate what he sees, I asked him how come he is so sure, he said well 40 years experience kinda gives you a little nudge hehe :D

I am sooo happy we are team PINK :pink::pink:

:cloud9:

woohoo!

https://www.weepickles.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1375503-Black-Cow-Minkee.html

Is this not 'the' cutest nappy ever!!

Congrats on team pink :D Pretty sure I must be team blue to even this out a bit. We may even have agreed on a boys name!

I am going to aqua natal tomorrow! x

Did they say you had an anterior placenta or anything?

AFM I have finally gotten a call from the facility that will do my anomoly scan around 20 weeks and it's all booked for September 22! It's a Saturday so DH doesn't have to take a day out of work to come with me. I'm so excited, but I know time will drag til then. Thank God I have some work this week and next, and DS started kindergarten this morning, me and my older kids start next week- it'll certainly help the time move faster. I just need to keep my mind off of it :haha: (that'll happen, hahahaha)

no she didnt say hun. i cant remember wat was said at the 12 weeks scan either. i think they said its at the front but i cant remember for sure. with my son my placenter was at the front but we still got to hear his h/b at 15 weeks. ive never had to wait this long to hear the h/b b4.:nope:

I just listened to Baby's heartbeat, and the rate was 146bpm. According to the old wives' tale, what does this mean? It's right on the mark for both genders (>140 = girl, <140 = boy). I'll measure it again tomorrow, maybe. :) We're still team yellow, but it's fun to test the theories!

Those cloth nappies are gorgeous! :D I've thought about buying some, and I know they're more eco-friendly, but I think we're just going to go with disposable.

Ooh, also! EDIT - I *think* I felt Baby earlier. I felt sort of wind-type feelings, but didn't feel like I had to pass wind, if that makes sense! It's been noted that I've got an anterior placenta, so I was expecting to feel Baby a lot later... so it may not have been Baby! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->