February 2013 Love Bugs

Ive just realised i put almost the same post just above ure post:dohh: wat a wally i am lol:haha:

Future, have you told your parents yet? Hope you don't mind me asking- just remember you being worried about there reaction?

How's everyones weight gain? I've put on 5lb but Its what I put on at this stage with my previous pregnancies.

Also sainsburys have started this baby an me range, which was allon offer- don't know if it still is? The cream is lovely and leaves my belly soft for ages! My 3 year old says 'mummy, when you get out the shower can I rub that cream all over your baby' too cute!
X

jem, swishing around in belly when flat sounds like bubs!!! my OH can feel it but not the kicks yet!!!

I will look at the council site and see about reuseable nappies!!!

Having a grumpy day today!!

Maybe I've just forgotten what early baby movements are like? X

Maybe I've just forgotten what early baby movements are like? X

Hay hun no i havent told them. There never seems to b a good timr. My mums still goin through a breakdown and there marrige is really on the rocks. And i just no my news is gonna b the final blow for them and if they do split it will b my fault. Im just totaly scered about telling them cuz i no there gonna hit the roof big time :nope:

Wow that's amazing that you guys can take 7-12 mo of maternity leave. Very fortunate!!

There's a wives tale that says if there are a large number of male births in a year that it supposed to signal a war/fighting coming. Bring on the pink!

I'm going nowhere near the scales.... :shock:
I dread to think, I'd put on 2kg in the first 11 weeks, haven't been.on scales since.
I was shocked considering how ill I was especially up to wk12.
And I've so much food aversions, must be all the carbs... :haha:

Ive put on 3lbs but i did lose weight at the begining of pregnancy so if i add the weight ive put on since then ive put on 5lbs. Im not eating loads tho my apitite went out the window wen i found out i was pregnant. It drives my OH mad because hell say wat do u fancy for dinner and im always like ;oh i just dont know; and wen i do eat i can never finish it:wacko:

Wow that's amazing that you guys can take 7-12 mo of maternity leave. Very fortunate!!

There's a wives tale that says if there are a large number of male births in a year that it supposed to signal a war/fighting coming. Bring on the pink!

Oh wow really? Come on baby girls!! We don't want any fighting!

As of my 12 week appt, I lost a pound... But I have a feeling I will start gaining now...

Ive put on 3lbs but i did lose weight at the begining of pregnancy so if i add the weight ive put on since then ive put on 5lbs. Im not eating loads tho my apitite went out the window wen i found out i was pregnant. It drives my OH mad because hell say wat do u fancy for dinner and im always like ;oh i just dont know; and wen i do eat i can never finish it:wacko:

Haha, sounds like me! Poor hubby is stuck with plain old food too, if he even eats garlic or onions when I'm not about I can smell it on his breath for the next day or 2 :sick:
I've banned so much food from the house, same in work, its as well I'm the boss :haha: I'm like "what's in that?" And if I don't like the smell they have to go and eat elsewhere where I can smell it and noone is allowed raw onion, :sick:
Plus I haven't finished a meal in months.... I got soup for lunch, didn't eat it all, had a bit more for dinner and still a 3rd left. It wasn't a massive portion either :)

had a good day today, saw my friend Danii and then another friend for a cuppa so felt like I socialized today lol x feel heavy and achy though.

Ive lost a stone in total, rarely finishing a meal, no snacking either.
Bunk beds have been put together by the man :D He has also bought paint and other bits that i needed whilst at work :D Think he is after DTD :D

i just sneezed and a bit of wee came out :cry: think i need to work on the old pelvic floor

Yellow 11 im so glad im not the only one i was getting a bit worried because i always thought pregnancy made u feel even more hungry but i just dont at all. Im really naughty i do t eat breakfast much, only wen i force myself and i never want lunch and at dinner times im not that fussed either its really driving my OH bannanas lol. I cant bear the smell of frying food that makes me wanna chuck up. I hope my apatite returns soon. Swear i was like this with our son but i remember the last few wks of pregnancy i ate like a horse. I find im thirsty all the time but i hate water so been having fruit smoothies and orenge juice oh and milk. Im loving milk rite now and it has to b fall fat. :hugs:

Future hopes:
I was all about the milk till wk9 now it straight away make me :sick: still really thirsty too orange juice is good, anything cold too, slushees are awsome :)
:sick: totally with you with the fried food. cant bear greasy food, sausages, bacon, the smell..... Ugh...
I thought I'd be eating like a mad woman but nope, just vomiting.like one.
so much food makes me ill at the thought. hubby is being so good and patient with me though.

Thankfully, I feel like my appetite is coming back now. Today has been a really good day - no nausea or anything. :) I've felt like me!! Yay!

15 weeks today, and I feel like all of my weight has shifted to the front. I still haven't put on any weight (since losing the stone 7 weeks ago), but it's definitely accumulated around my belly! This evening, I saw a 'pregnant' tummy in the mirror. Weird. :)

I am guessing I've gained back a couple of the 8lb I've lost...I was bad this weekend and ate breadsticks, pizza, hibachi, mac and cheese...yum. I've been wanting edmame in soy sauce and (safe) sushi too! getting to be a friday night must.

And Rota, yes if I am not sitting the right way on a sneeze = no bueno! I am scared to think what will happen after baby!

And wow, I could probably out belch a football team since being pregnant - classy haha!

Hope everyone is doing fine. Got a doppler yesterday and tried to use it only could here my own hb from one of the artries, dont know how to find the baby's hb. Will try again tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Got a doppler yesterday and tried to use it only could here my own hb from one of the artries, dont know how to find the baby's hb. Will try again tomorrow.

try going more towards the center of your body and right above your pubic bone....and point the wand toward your pubic area almost as if you are tilting the handle down towards your belly if that makes sense...... thats where i find mine. good luck!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->