February 2013 Love Bugs

I will know when my 20w scan is after 6th - that's my next appt. I think it will be week of Oct 1 if they do it 20w....foreevverrr away.

I think I am going to go ahead and book my gender scan for next week:happydance:

I have to wait until the fourth of October. The next day is my daughters bday. I hope baby cooperates!

I have to wait till Sept 28th. I'll be 21 weeks. It's going to be forever before I know the gender. :cry:

My 20 wks scan is 27th (I'll be 20+6) but will wait til feb to find out :)

I'll technically be 20+6 at my scan, but I'm impatient and don't find waiting to be fun at all. If I had the money and it wasn't so bloody far a drive, I'd find out the gender today.
Waiting sucks. I want to start seriously considering names. (Something I can't do before I know the gender) I want to let people who've got girl and boy stuff know which stuff to give me and which to pass on to someone else.

Farida- Congrats on finding out you're having a little girl! What exciting news!

Thanks Kitty :D I am so happy, I can't wait to hear about yours hehe!!

Hey all!

Congrats on the pink bump Farida!

5 more sleeps til my gender scan! :thumbup:

Thank you sweety!! and awwww the suspence will be awesome! You should have heard my doctor.. I was like "erm did you get a chance to look at the gender of Beany? He was like "yes I did would you like to know?" YES loool

so he said "well 95% its what I see and 5% for error.. ok? YEEEEES ok ok

so he said "well 95%...its a ... girl :D"

lol so 5 weeks suspence kinda is fun but looong :hugs:

I still have this awful cold/virus thing and now its affecting my hearing :( I need to pop my ears again (like when you are on a plane) but it hurts so much :cry:

preggy wise I am good, no bump yet which is annoying, but I don't mind :) x x x

I have had a cold on and offthe last couple of weeks.. it makes you sooo very week with noo energy at all doesnt it? bless you :(

mines on october 4th. ages away yet:growlmad:

Future you are 15 weeks why not earlier? I had my gender scan at 16w 5d

Good luck at gender scans. I just wanted to say that my ultra sound tech was able to tell my baby is a girl at 14 weeks. Fxd they show their parts. My little one tried really hard not to show she had her feet in her crotch. I did try the trick of drinking cold orange juice while in the waiting room to help make the baby move. She was moving all over the place.

oh thank goodness! I was worried I was the only one that found out this early that I started suspecting the outcome.. is it true that if they predict a girl its possible they are wrong? when you confirm let me know :)

I'll technically be 20+6 at my scan, but I'm impatient and don't find waiting to be fun at all. If I had the money and it wasn't so bloody far a drive, I'd find out the gender today.
Waiting sucks. I want to start seriously considering names. (Something I can't do before I know the gender) I want to let people who've got girl and boy stuff know which stuff to give me and which to pass on to someone else.

me too!!! :D
and I hope time passes quickley for your scan! :hugs:

Oh on a different note,

I got together with some girls last night for a ladies night in and we stayed up belly dancing and having pizza and fun it was lovely, but here is the question..

I got home with a very bad back ache (obviously the dancing hehe)

But here is whats weird.. today morning I woke up and my left boob had a pain point right on the left side of it near my cleavage.. it was really painful it woke me up.. I mean stretching pains I expect to feel like dull growth pains not sharp pain... anyone else had this? :shrug:

I've got 20 week scan on 20th. I really want to know if it is pink or blue but I really really want to wait till February!

My 20 week is on the 5th October but we find out the sex on 5th Sept :)

We have:
Wyatt Matthew and Aneliece Marie (or Aneliese/Anneliese? what do you think for spelling? All are known variations, and I want people to be able to pronounce it and not come out with "analyze or anal-ease" which is why I chose to have an e follow the n instead of an a :haha: it is a combination of anne and elise and sounds just like you combined the two names)

I have a friend who went with Analise and she hasn't had a problem. :flower:

Beany is a GIRL! We are team Pink!
congrats!

https://www.weepickles.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1375503-Black-Cow-Minkee.html

Is this not 'the' cutest nappy ever!!

too cute - i have a friend who got one just like it. :)

I just listened to Baby's heartbeat, and the rate was 146bpm. According to the old wives' tale, what does this mean? It's right on the mark for both genders (>140 = girl, <140 = boy). I'll measure it again tomorrow, maybe. :) We're still team yellow, but it's fun to test the theories!

both of my boys should be girls if you go by heartbeat in utero - even my midwife said at my last appointment, "sounds like a nice girl heartbeat to me!" :haha:

re usable nappies.......how easy and time consuming are these?? I'm really interested, although my OH isnt. Although he wont chge nappies so it wont concern him!!! do they work out cheaper than diposables?? I've tried to google them and can only really understand the popper ones!! Please share your experiences and views!!!!

extremely easy. toss them in a dry pail, 3 days later do a rinse cycle before washing, regular wash cycle, then takes a few minutes to hang them to dry. I often just pull one off the drying rack to put it straight on baby if I fall behind in putting them away when they're dry... absolutely cheaper if you don't fall for all the fancy super pricey ones (like $20-25 all-in-one's), and even if you do nice name-brand pockets, they'll still be cheaper than disposable so long as you're not planning to have the baby potty-trained by age 1 or shortly after. Also cheap if you will use them for more than one kid. i can't stand the smell of the chemicals in disposables, so i love doing cloth. :flower:

https://www.weepickles.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1375503-Black-Cow-Minkee.html

Is this not 'the' cutest nappy ever!!

I wish they sold those around here! You ca barely find cloth diapers and accessories, never mind convenient wraps like that! I had two with my son that I scored somewhere along the line. I wonder if I can find them online in the US

Edit: Ohhhh! I found some on-line in the US! yay!!

check out diaperswappers.com - can save you a lot of money if you're fine with getting used dipes. most of my stash was from that site, making cloth even that much cheaper for our family. :flower: Oh, and Target started carrying Charlie Bananas in their store (they're a little pricy, imo, but at least stores are starting to carry them).

Hi all
I still could not find the hb might tray again next week at 15 weeks. My 21 week ultreasound will be mid OCt, the sonographer said cause I have some fat on my belly he will do it in 21 week not 20 :(

My scan's on Sept 24th. I'll be 18+6 weeks. Still can't decide whether to find out the gender. Will my scan be too early to know?

I'm so jealous of you ladies who have had no appetite. Mine's been massive the last couple of weeks and this week I've gained 3 pounds! It's stressing me out. I hate not having control over my appetite and really don't want to end up the size of a house. Depressing.

I am always hungry but can never eat more than a few bites :(

Beach bbq today for end of the holidays. x

My appetite is normal which is strange for me when I am pregnant. I either go off food completely or gorge myself :rofl: What I want for my meals is a different story completely :rofl: I am LOVING pasta or pie etc etc for breakfast :rofl: x x x

feeling baby more andmore the past few days was just eating a icepop as one thing that stops me feeling sick and felt her rolling around :cloud9:

Can you get braxton hicks this early? This is my 5th pregnancy but 3rd baby. I have been getting alot of cramping and online it says it could be BH??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->