February 2013 Love Bugs

Sorry to read that future xx
Ha ha he Rota, your comment at the bottom made me laugh!

My brain is a bit frazzled been up all night with my three year old being sick :(
Hoping we all don't get it??
Hope you all have a good day xx

Ive just found babys hb on my dopler:happydance: it took a while and all i heard at first wash the woosh woosh which i know is the placenta but wen i went down low on right hand dide just behinde the woosh woosh i heard a faint beating that sounded like a train its 137 to 138 BPM
now that has to b it doesent it?:shrug:
I think i do hav a frontal placenta cus the wooshes of that was really loud. The hb was was only quiet but im sure thats wat i heard and OH had a listen and said he cud hear it to if i cud turn the woosh woosh of the placenta down hb eud of been alot louder.

Think baby was asleep at first and i.woke it up because i herd it moving and kicking:haha:

Oh its so nice i can hear baby now so i can stop worrying now hurah:thumbup:

sara3337, go lower than you think, and try both sides (where you think your ovaries might be). I'll find my baby right on my hair line a lot of the time. :) It's amazing once you find it.

EDIT - Well done future! That will definitely be Baby. I have been told I've got an anterior placenta too, and sometimes the heartbeat is quite faint. I just put it to Baby being in the back of my uterus! He/She does a lot of swimming in there, and I'll often have to follow him/her with the Doppler!

Future hopes:
I was all about the milk till wk9 now it straight away make me :sick: still really thirsty too orange juice is good, anything cold too, slushees are awsome :)
:sick: totally with you with the fried food. cant bear greasy food, sausages, bacon, the smell..... Ugh...
I thought I'd be eating like a mad woman but nope, just vomiting.like one.
so much food makes me ill at the thought. hubby is being so good and patient with me though.

Ah hun i hope u feel better soon ive only felt sick but not been sick although i very nearly hav a few times. Not feeling to bad today but shel c how the day pans out x:hugs:

So goin by the hb im having a boy but have to wait another 5 weeks to know for sure boooooo:wacko:

The chinese gender thing i dont trust it said girl last time and i had a boy and it said booy for my friend and she had a girl its crazy. So thats the ring swing test saying boy, my pee being bright yellow like a highlighter pen indicates boy and the sickness and the hb. Oh i just cant wait yo find out. I still think its gonna b a girl tho but OH is like nope ure wrong tho its deffo a boy. Ooooow i cant wait hurry up the 4th october:baby:

morning ladies
how is everyone ?
when is everyone having there 20 week scan ?

Mine's not booked yet, but I'm seeing the midwife on 18th September, so I'm sure we'll get it booked then. :)

Hi ladies, trying to schedule my appointment for the end of Sept when I should be close to 19 weeks. My OB office is so difficult though and it's not easy to get everything figured out! Ughh. I did pre-register for the hospital this week (I was supposed to do it in the first tri but oh well)! I don't particularly care for the hospital where we have to deliver, but they do have a brand new Women's Center which is really nice. We have to alternate between seeing the 4 doctors at my practice who COULD be on call when I go into labor, so we never know which one may deliver our baby. I am SO hoping it's one of my 2 favorites!!!

Yay Future, so glad you finally found HB! Dopplers are great!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I have a scan this Saturday and think that we will probably schedule our 20 scan then.
I am hopeful that my ob will be able to tell the sex Saturday. I will be 15w 6d. Do you
ladies think it is too early for him to tell? Am so anxious and really want to know team
blue or pink.

I have a scan this Saturday and think that we will probably schedule our 20 scan then.
I am hopeful that my ob will be able to tell the sex Saturday. I will be 15w 6d. Do you
ladies think it is too early for him to tell? Am so anxious and really want to know team
blue or pink.

I hope you will be able to find out! We actually have a private gender scan scheduled for tomorrow, and I will only be 15+1. I'm hoping and praying they will be able to tell this early. They said they would definitely be able to but I have heard of techs being wrong, so that's a little scary!!! :wacko:

blue or pink.

I hope you will be able to find out! We actually have a private gender scan scheduled for tomorrow, and I will only be 15+1. I'm hoping and praying they will be able to tell this early. They said they would definitely be able to but I have heard of techs being wrong, so that's a little scary!!! :wacko:

Awe thats so exciting, good luck tomorrow.

I did not have a blood test whoop lol. Thats at 25 weeks. All my bloods and urine tests were ok. BP was 90/40 so no wonder been feeling faint!

Heard babys heartbeat for first time! She couldn't find my uterus for ages- said my stomach muscles were strong lol so maybe thats why not felt much as baby was moving loads while trying to get heartbeat but I couldn't feel it!

Finally got heartbeat and it was 155. xx

Good luck at gender scans. I just wanted to say that my ultra sound tech was able to tell my baby is a girl at 14 weeks. Fxd they show their parts. My little one tried really hard not to show she had her feet in her crotch. I did try the trick of drinking cold orange juice while in the waiting room to help make the baby move. She was moving all over the place.

I have to wait till 27th to find out but I quite like a teeny wait (even though its sooo frustrating!) Going to do a little sweep at my group and see who thinks what and then my friends offered to do some gender cakes for free so should be a fun afternoon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->